Satan

>Satan
You

yes

is this worth watching or is it just pure schizo babble

it's a documentary, easy to follow, not a pleasant topic

>
blackpill

I agree it is Lucifer at the top of the pyramid.

No. YHWH is not Satan. YHWH is Moloch.

Lucifer is the bringer of light or the morning star just like Jesus and Kek.

There's a BIG difference.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Rev. 3:9

I don't know what the fuck your trying to say. Explain your point.

They have distorted reality to make you think that the terms Lucifer and Satan are evil but the truth is that Satan means adversary in hebrew and truth in sanksrit. Lucifer aka Jesus aka Kek the lightbringer is the enemy of YHWH (Moloch)

I hate real men.

I rape children to death because i'm a faggot. God will pay for my emasculation with the blood of the innocent.

I hate god.

I hate kek.

I hate you.

I hate myself.

Shut the fuck up.

SAUCE???

All of you shut the fuck up and kill yourselves. hurt yourself. DO IT.

kys

this.

All faggots should be tortured to death.

kys too

guards, this faggot has lost his composure.

Underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=-rDOulx0j7M

WTF is this chicken abuse for?

Mostly this but YHWH is no deity it is akin to an orgasm a release, the big bang you are talking about Baal/Moloch many names

yeah thats what I mean

I'm going to kill that guy and i'm probably going to kill you too.

Y THO?

You are all going to die. There is only pain.

PRAISE KEK!

Lucifer copies Jesus and Lucifer is the anti christ. Anti christ = alternative christ. KEK is the Egyptian god of chaos. Lusifer offers you the lie Genesis 3:5 5"For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

No. You're a Jew.

Hurt yourself.

El aslo I forgot to mention as well here are a few playlists if you want to understand all the names/(((transformations)))

youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNwd0loWkwzSHJAK7CZnX-Ts

youtube.com/watch?v=FwHTcXAdamU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNysn2GX-_w5vRqz2V2GwOV_

It is a lot of material but it covers pretty much everything

I don't give a fuck anymore you are all going to die.

FUCK YOU FROG

KYS FROG

DO IT

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO KYS

unknowing crypto jew (((Christian))), he worships Saturn an dis clueless that is who the Bible is really talking about but pretty much, he is an indoctrinated idiot that will understand the truth, he is terrified of it in fact don't waste your time with him

KYS... kys.. hey! kys

this dude is legit fucking psycho he has been kiked beyond help

Holy fuck I knew carbon was the most chemically reactive element. More reactions than every other element combined. Most potentially useful in application if we could arrange it at the molecular level....
This world does belong to the devil doesn't it?

No. The devil is a made up thing the jews did to keep people in fear. Satan = Knowledge = Truth..

this
Abrahmaic religions were designed to make you stupid and fear the truth and knowledge and persecute anyone trying to show it to you

also tesla and 3 6 9 i forgot all the cool things about those numbers but theres videos out there.

Tolerance is a weakness. I will drag you by the hair and behead you in an open field.

6N6P6E
I have been autistically obsessing over the applications of carbon for years. I never knew what I was looking at until now...

I have a theory too. Why do Jews want to merge with AI so badly? They are literally trying to degenerate into nothing. Silicon is less apt to support life than carbon.

That's my theory at least.

You give power to the Jewish elite by making the rest of our movement look like idiots.

Because demons can't connect with God. The need vessels (such as golem) to use.

Carbon will make a far better processor. Theoretically increases the processing power but drops the energy requirements/entropy due to the reaction down by to at least a tenth.

>Tolerance is a weakness
It’s the only reason you fags have a voice

Demon is another word the Jews have distorted.

I will henceforth ritualistically punish myself to be rid of my faggotry. If that dosen't work i'll kill myself.

>You give power to the Jewish elite
t. christcuck whos been propping up the jewish elite for 2000 years.

Kys Alefantis

>Tolerance is a weakness.
Yes that is why we hang faggots like you because the devil sent us

>our movement
Literally the only person who would say something this retarded is a Jew.

If you are a Christian that believes in incestual zombie space jews you don't need any help looking like idiots

That quote is rich coming from a member of the Catholic Church. What are they preaching right now? Tolerance.

Hey man I was playing with you calm down, you are as the creator made you don't hurt yourself over some book the kikes gave you

>catholic
>church
You only get to pick one

Yes the Jews greatest weapon moronic Christians that suck Israeli dick and send 4billion dollars of our money to them every year in aid is shilling against them.

The mind of a (((Christian))) folks, you fuckers need to be gassed even before the kikes

The Church is in apostasy. Each of us will be judged individually.

YOUR FROG GOD WILL BURN IN HELL WITH THE REST.

>The mind of a (((Christian))) folks, you fuckers need to be gassed even before the kikes
it is not unheard of to kill the traitor before the enemy.

YOU WILL BOW BEFORE KEK AND SUCK HIS BALLS FAGGOTRY NIGGER

Satan, Moloch, and Lucifer are TITLES or designations, NOT names. YHWH, Jesus, and Kek are NAMES, NOT titles.

Satan means adversary, opponent, accuser, or enemy in Hebrew. Lucifer means lightbringer in Latin. Moloch means King. The being designated by the TITLE Satan varies depending on who is speaking. To the Jews, Jesus is Satan and is called such in the Old Testament. To Christians, YHWH is Satan, and is called such in the New Testament.

Lucifer is a title of Jesus/Kek, who are both emissaries of the True God above the demi-urge, sent into YHWH/Saturn's material prison to bring light to specific groups.

Moloch is a title for YHWH.

im saving this

Being molested by your Kike father must've sucked.

They suffer from some form of mental retardation or insanity and delusion much the same as the leftists. They are just really stupid is the problem nothing can be done for them

>be interested in occult stuff and history growing up
>like Aleister Crowleys kabbalah type stuff
>Learn about Freemasonry and secret society things like Bohemian Grove
>Grow older
>Begin to understand ancient Egyptian, Babylonian, Canaanite, and other Semitic religions
>Piece it together why certain rituals are still practiced
>Mystical Judaism has literal pedophillic sacrifices
>Realize how deep it infiltrated everything
>Read about blood libel
>They've been doing this without end for thousands of years
>Raping and slaughtering goyim children
>My fucking face when

Really? The Devil told you to go kill faggots? what else it told you? to donate to charity?

I've been trying to spread this truth for like a year here, but no one seems to understand the difference between a title and a name. The same goes for Ba'al, by the way. Ba'al is NOT a name, it's a TITLE. Meaning lord, master, or husband.

He’ll forgive you user. Just saying.

Such is life in the zone.

its almost like they are a cannibalistic tribe of neanderthals that have been doing it for all of their existence, or something.

meh you went a little Gnostic bro, JeZeus (the messiah aka Jupiter son of Saturn) never existed he is a fictional charterer in the desert Chronicles. Saturn is the old sun literally every people in the ancient world worshiped Saturn there is nothing inherently evil about it just some fucked up people that are in Saturnian death cults. There is no prison this is the creators creation. I guess you can call it a kind of prison from a fucked perspective because our "souls" are trapped in these meat suits, but it is much more likely this is an experience we have to have to ascend the material back into the spiritual. This is all based on math and science btw, if you can't back up your be LIE fs with actual evidence best not to sperg them in public, around intellectuals anyway, here is fine most of the people here are idiots

You don't know what you'r talking about. God is punishing me for prior sins, that's what it is doing. I see clearly now, i will never derive any joy from life. And suicide isn't an out.

Don't be happy in my prescence.

Gnostic is the truth mate.

The old suns are in a different galaxy. Saturn in a mistake. Our current sun is in disrepair. Don't fall for imaginary things.

>when your holy book is someone else’s holy book but you don’t believe it.