The most ichiban is coming back to PriPara, how hyped are you?

The most ichiban is coming back to PriPara, how hyped are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/950823
tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/ipp/chara/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KIRAMEKI FUTURE ST-404

I hope she gets a performance and prism jumps.

And people said Idol Time would kill PriPara, instead, it's even bringing PR back. Where did everything go so right?

Sneak preview of the upcoming 4th PriPara movie.

>華園みあ

jymmy already subbed it and it isn't even out? that guy is amazing

This shouldn't be legal.

For some reason he feels less draw-a-girl-call-it-a-boy and more actual crossdressing boy in this episode. I want to fuck him even more.

Wait a second, this doesn't read "Ageha".

so this is what it's come to...

What the hell. As soon as I thought that I like Rizumu more than Aira and felt bad for betraying Aira, she got a marvelous performance that completely overshadowed Rizumu's. They both are so good that I can't even decide who should be loved more.

You don't need to love one more than the other because Mion is the best.

What an armpit. Miracle of the Universe.

That's some pretty fashionable girl.
Just black and tones of yellow and brown and a little reddish and purple tinge. Very few colors, but amazing contrast.

Hi, this is a Pripara thread. Please leave.

Can someone please repost the nyaa DMF link?

nyaa.si/view/950823

That's an impostor.

Thanks

What's this? What's happening on the right side?

It's same as Shuuka's family name I think.

HANAZONO MIA

It's a legit screenshot from the forthcoming subbed release of the 4th movie. There must have been a player-side glitch over on the right when the screenshot was taken.

How can you have the movie? Does your dad work at korea?

How is Lilpri? It's Moriwaki and idols but I've never seen it discussed at all

Really beautiful episode. Aira is a great girl that values friendship even more than her own good. Prior to competition girls decided to fairly compete with each other and do not have any hard feelings in the case of a lose, but she nevertheless helped Rizumu by extending her performance and risking to lose a chance on winning. It moved me to tears. And the most beautiful thing was that she wasn't punished and tied with Rizumu on the First place. It was as if their love and friendship was so strong, that it overcame even the rules. I like that Pretty Rhythm has such good yuri moments that came just after great male-female romance scenes in previous episodes.

>friendship is yuri
Fuck off.

Of course it is.

Pripara subs when?

illegal post, delet this

Their greatest yurimoment is when Rhythm tries to consult Aira with her love problems, but then goes "lol sorry got no time, gotta go home to cook for my husband"

31 minutes.

I want to have high-quality discussions with Lala

KinPri 2 subs when?

In bed?

False information.

How about backstage?

Is that what they're calling it now?

I'd rather take the front, makes it easier to converse

>Precure thread insta-deleted
Wew.

/pc/-scum

how does that have anything to do with this thread? this is not a general, we are just talking about pripara here.

I always liked how the show doesn't even try to hide what kind of relationship the Tricolore members have with each other.

>Talking about Pretty Rhythm is now illegal because it already ended, therefore it doesn't foster discussion
Seriously though, we should probably organize a migration somewhere, I mean we could stay here and obediently adhere to the rules by posting carefully like we're on a minefield but that would suck. Can't we go to /c/ or something?

>what kind of relationship the Tricolore members have with each other
What do you mean? They're friends and teammates, right?

/jp/ exists.

/jp/ is even more anal about moderation though.

>spoiler
I here there's a Discord channel some people go to.

Since Mia's returning, PR is part of PP discussion and so is recent and relevant and developing and continuing.
Give it a couple days, they'll calm down

we've survived countless purges, this one will be no different, just lay low for a week and it'll blow over

I go there but the consensus seems to be that discord people hate the threads and thread people hate the discord.

Things like that make me sick.

>she sees your aidoru

Is this real? I thought it was only fanart.

Something is happening. I'm note sure exactly what, considering the name.

Official character page updated today with Shuuka and Mia.
tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/ipp/chara/

>Mia Ageha's corpse is buried under that tombstone, the upcoming Mia is a reanimated clone

Nah, there were multiple rocks like that with her note on it. In fact, Mia is so ichiban there was even one underwater and the paper was dry, she can bend the laws of nature!

They do allow generals, though.
Making one for card based arcade machines for little girls, its merchandise and related/similar shows shouldn't be a problem.

Are they sisters?

Shuuka
>Celebrity idols I dislike waste of time and money. A realist who thinks dreaming is the most wasteful thing

Mia
A member of the legendary god Idol Saints.

Just when I thought PP couldn't be better this happens, I'm so happy.

>Hanazono Mia
Could she take us to hanazono land?

No, Otae, stop.

But a lot of fun stuff we do here would be banned there.

Their last name is the same so I'm assuming they are.

I don't know, their Touhou threads are all about "funposting"

Well, Rhythm and Kanon share their last names too.
Are they sisters too?

They're sisters in law.

Mia Ageha
Shuuka Hanazono (I'm assuming that how to read 華園)

Kanon doesn't have a last name, neither do Junon or Pinon.
But on the character section of the PriPara website it's not Ageha, it's Hanazono. See discussion earlier in the thread and also OP picture.

Wait, I just saw the OP image had a last name.
The one on the character page doesn't.

So wait. Parallel Mias?

Do not bully Serenon!

They must have quietly changed the image.
Mistake or spoilers?

PP Mia is the sister of Stars' sheep.

What are the chances of Mia getting married?

Curiouser and fushigier
Seiyuu is still listed as Rumi Ookubo, which is the same.

She hasn't met me yet, so zero.

The character page says she's the Saints Mia. So if she's not Ageha, that means that Saints AREN'T the PR girls.
Mind: blown.

Can someone post Stars leakage?

Just as the first PP movie implied then, SAINTS are different from the PR girls.

>It's a crossover except the characters crossing overs are AU versions
Is this good or bad?

>Is this good or bad?
I hope it doesn't end like Arc-V.

It's still her real seiyuu so it's all good, they're not pulling a Decade on us.

>Decade and Arc-V are prime examples of that happening
Not really inspiring much confidence here

To be fair PP hardly shits on the bed on times like this one so I'm confident of them, which makes me wonder if we're gonna get a Naru and an Aira in the future.

Reminder that Pripara NEVER disappoints.

I never watched Pretty Rhythm before PriPara, what do?

I doubt they're going to make PR's plot relevant and required to watch but you should probably watch PR anyways, because it's awesome.

I heard stars is getting another idol.