Scene is supposed to be sad and dramatic

>scene is supposed to be sad and dramatic
>end up being hilarious

The entire last episode of Anohana. I was totally prepared to cry, but the ridiculous overacting and non-stop screaming from the characters made it impossible to take it seriously.

I was laughing my ass off the last episode. Anohana is trash

Came for the feels, stayed for the doujins.

>every scene in Guilty Crown

>the entirety of Kuzu no Honkai
It's pretty much the anime equivalent of a Lil Peep album

Speaking of which, does anyone have that comic strip where everyone is reading their letters from Menma and she was just calling them faggots and sluts?

Okada in a nutshell

Nothing wrong with becoming your dead waifu every night in the woods.

ITT: no empathy altogether.

But yeah, Manma was hilarious.

This fucking shit show man, every single piece of drama could have been solved in the first episode if MC just took a fucking piece of paper and a pen and let that idiot ghost write "sup guys".

But goddamn, they gave us 12 eps of forced, moronic drama with a weak finale that just made you think "why didn't they just do this earlier?". Okada is a fucking hack and I cannot understand how she still has a job

I don't have any interest in empathizing with the ridiculous caricatures that okada writes.

How was that sad? That guy was a fucking moron and deserved hell. He was a piece of shit.

RE zero when Subaru breaks in front of emilia after her duel with the royal guard. And when he goes beeeeletgueseeeee.

When Yomi goes nuclear in the brs anime.

couldn't stop laughing the entire last third of dual matrix.

Thank you.

Mari Okada is my favourite comedy writer in anime. She prove that women can be just as if not more funny than men.

Good times

Kiznaiver was the best (worst).

>I'm gonna miss you fag
Hit with the feels with sides missing at the same time

80% of Elfen Lied.

Only in the anime, where they tried to pull some psychological crap. The manga was 100% chuckle material.

Why are feet so hard to get right?