Assad=terrorist

Bashar Al-Assad and the Syrian pro-government forces are a bunch of murderers and terrorists. They are monsters and bloodthirsty bastards.
Assad needs to be stoped, got overthrown and put on trial.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43136831

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-43125506
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the only possible legiment force to do that would be a UN backed collalistion with a UN mandate.
any other force is a break of the social contract as defined through Hobbies to Locke and represents impeachment of thier freedom and also a impegemnt of any forgien solders freedom. Freedom as defined as freedom/liberty to do good and avoid evil as pleasing to God.
Not freedom as defined by SJWs to act in any countersociety way they please

UN ain't doing shit kid, Russia and China will veto any vote. Assad is killing the terrorists that the US has been funding.

Assad is killing the innocent civilians only.
Russia/USA/Turkey were are killing terrorists. Assad is just a bloodthirsty murderous psychopath.

Assad is the good guy. Iran and Russia are protecting Christians in Syria and Lebanon while we create the monsters that want to kill them.

You are incredibly delusional. Nobody gives a shit about some "christians" especially in Lebanon, neither Russia nor the US. Don't be so naive.

it's no longer 2001 when you could smear anyone and any nation with some hastily put together propaganda pieces, kiddo
grow up

Exzactly my point. Which means there is no legitimate way to intervene in Syria.
The war would have been over years ago in Syria’s favor if meddlers in the US and Russia hadnt got involved.
We have no busniss there, Russia has no busniss there. US shouldn’t be funding anybody "rebels";terriosts, anybody. The only way to heal an area is to stop intervening. Look at SEA, once the US stopped fucking around there, a generation later it became a peaceful growing area. Assad doesn’t need to be stopped /at any cost/ and illlegitment force is a cost too high

Do you honestly believe that if it wasn't for Russia/USSR and America the Middle East would be a peaceful place?
They've been fighting each other since forever.

lies, you FBI shill from russian embassy
Assad is democratically elected leader of sovereign nation that your jewish masters want to undermine for greater israel, and to give more shekels to military industrial complex
so was Gaddafi, so was Saddam
fight your wars near you faggot

>Russia has no busniss there
Russian business is reversing USA business, simple as that

Russia was asked to be there, to help counter-act all the other nations playing around with their (((moderate-opposition)))

Let me guess, this was reported by the UN and the White Helmets.

Taras, no.

>DA JOOOOOOOOOSS!!!!!!
Classics.

top lel, Golan Heights

So Russia's bussiness is to see hundreds of its citizens dying for nothing? Interesting.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-43125506

>1 post by this ID
>bbc news
sage

Yeah, that is totally the main reason of why the war started in the first place.

base countering NATO in middle east is bretty gud my man

so you admit jews started war against syria?
acceptance is first step, good luck

>hundreds of citizens
Hundreds of our citizens die in terror attacks.
PMCs do what they are paid to do.

>le russians are traditionalist christians
Nobody gives a shit about christianity in Russia.

Orthodoxy is christianity

>They are monsters and bloodthirsty bastards.

>Same shill as yesterday
>Same obvious IP change as yesterday

You so fucking dumb even for a shill

Syrian people who hate that criminal bloodthirsty tyrant Assad and wanted him to go started the war. And now Assad is killing those innocent civilians for doing that.

so has europe, but not anymore

>yet majority considers themselves Christian, even despite the seventy commie years
Your flag, it is weak
>start a war
>get shot
>wtf I'm innocent!

>Assad is evil! Assad Must go
Jew detected.

>Hundreds of our citizens die in terror attacks.
We had no terrorist attacks in a decade until Putin decided to intervene in Syria.
And hundreds of people die from plane crashes here, not from terrorist attacks.

Good luck Tigers!

Yet only 15% of those who were forced into cuckstianity think that it is somehow important while the rest don't give a fuck about it. Wow 15%!! that's a lot!

>We had
>meme flag

>>start a war
>>get shot
>>wtf I'm innocent!
So you admit that criminal dictator Assad is killing innocent kids simply because thet don't want to live under his totalitarian rule? Good.

The whole civilised world wants that bastard to go. USA, UK, France etc, everyone.

your entire post is lies
more jewish lies and too obvious bias against Christianity

>meme flag
You can choose whatever flag you want from the list you dumb redneck.

>anti-Assad JIDF shill
Fuck off. Syria was a failed plot to over throw Assad. You failed, kike. Be lucky Syria is busy taking out ISIS chunks to help Hezbola fuck you up.

But America never left Europe(see american military bases, nuclear weapons and so on) yet you claim that America is the reason why Middle East us unstable. Make up your mind already.

>You can choose whatever flag you want from the list
any besides geographic location = meme flag
You are not a Syrian

Poor "tigers" are dying though:(

+15

YOU HAVE MEME FLAG YOU TURBOCANCER

Federated Syria and land/population exchange with Iraq is the only solution.

You fellas seem to be lost

Ok. Better now?

>it's a navalnycuck or hohol
lmao

thats because the communists genocided a large portion of the christian community and forcibly convert the rest. it will take time for them to recover.

>rogue russian mercs
those arent tigers
tigers are getting ready to finally clear out worst ghouta so that those daily barrel bombings aren't needed any more

ASSAD IS A DOG
>ASSAD IS A DOG
ASSAD IS A DOG
>ASSAD IS A DOG
ASSAD IS A DOG
>ASSAD IS A DOG
ASSAD IS A DOG
>ASSAD IS A DOG
ASSAD IS A DOG
>ASSAD IS A DOG

>russian flag
>anti-assad

WTF kind of jewery is this?

Neither. And i am not even sure why would hohols or navalnybots be against Assad.

Oh look it's this thread again, and here's my same response

CIA bot

>it will take time for them to recover.
No, the youth here is the least religious and fewer and fewer people care about all that religious bullsgit each year.
Not to mention that the majority of those who see religion as something important ARE the older people who lived during the commie rule.

Not really. If you are talking about Afrin Putin already said that the regular russian troops are ordered to stay neutral.

>Neither. And i am not even sure why would hohols or navalnybots be against Assad.

>every single person from one particular country must have exactly the same opinion HUE

I honestly don't know why. Enlighten me Mr. Cletus.

Fuck off kike.

Because, хyecocинa, they're contrarian and would side with whatever Russia fights.

You have no idea what im talking about
go lurk in /sg/ more

barrel bombs = terrist
cruse missiles = honerable

He made a thread in Sup Forums too

Lmao i don't think that it's really as easy as you imagine it to be.
Also officially Russia doesn't fight anything at the moment, we are not in a state of war ;)

Because it's quite interesting to see how the opinion of people from different boards differs from each other, isn't?

>anti-Assad
>bbc as source
>Russian flag
Oh this shill thread again. Rebels = Takfiris = Terrorists. Ask yourself: Do you really want another failed state in the Middle East like Iraq?
Now fuck off nato operator.

What a sad life you must live

>Assad purposely bombs and kills whoever is against him, including hundreds of children.
>B-but SDF are bad guys too, look, RT said they are bad, even though did not even provide a single proof.
Also nobody says that it's either rebels OR Assad.
What this guy is talking about would be the best scenario

I bet you spend much more time on Sup Forums and Sup Forums in in general than i do.

>trolling with idiocy
>current year
Sad!

>bumping a shill thread
sage

Yeah, you should stop doing that, indeed.

It is funny, though
>literally no you tactic
State of anti-Assad shills