Will only give birth if she's impregnated while cheating on you

Hispanic women:
Faithful
Want to marry
Want to have kids before they reach 30
Hate spending time away from you
Want to go everywhere with you
Will give birth to many sons to carry on your line

How can you save the white race if your white wife doesn't want to have kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White women:
White

Hispanic women:
Not white

>BTFO

disgusting mutt goblins

>wanting your line to end because Sup Forums said white women are the best despite not being the best looking, not knowing how to cook, and being all-around unpleasant

asian women shilling not working so youre switching to hispanic?

How are you going to be white supremacist when all your kids a non-white?

>making sweeping generalizations to justify the fact that you're attracted to ugly goblins

hispanics are 60-80 percent european and with my 100 percent anglo genes the kid will be over 90 percent white, I'll be swallowing the latpill, join me.

OP is a faggot

Hispanic women are statistically far more likely to cheat on you, cuckold you, and give you 56% monster offspring with a greater than 56% of developing type II diabetes.

Disclosures: I'm in love with a castiza

Most Hispanics are at least 50% white
With Cubans it's even higher since the Spaniards mostly wiped out the Taino and other natives in the region
Mixing with a Hispanic will make your kids almost completely white
Meanwhile being with a white woman will make your kids 0% white because she won't want kids and will want you to get a vasectomy

And then who will your "90%" white kids marry? THEY CAN'T MARRY WHITE WOMEN YOU ALREADY MADE THAT CLEAR!
By your own admission your sons will have to marry "60% white" hispanic women - before you know it your grandchildren are literal 56% tier mongrels.

I don't if you've thought this through but white women are the only people on the planet who can give birth to white children.
It may have seemed like a genius idea to cover up your dubious geo-flag with the white supremacist meme flag but you've just made your position indefensible.
Now go away and don't come back.

As generations get more and more mixed, they'll be marrying mixed people as well
Racial purity is the concern of people who won't breed themselves

Roughly 40% of Mexicans are indios, 40% are mestizos, and 20% are criollos or castizos.

Hispanics in the US, being mostly composed of:
- annexed population from Mexican-American War
- Puerto Rican immigrants
- Mexican immigrants

No fucking way these people are 80% castizo on average. The castiza woman who captured my affections is half-Anglo which is the only reason I'd even consider it. Her mum is castiza as well.

But your average Hispanic bitch in the US, if from New Jersey or New York, is 1/3 black, 1/3 indio, 1/3 mediterranean, if from Arizona or Texas 1/2 mediterranean or less and 1/2 indio or more.

>Refuse to marry
>Refuse to have kids

i've never had a (white) girlfriend who didn't beg me to impregnate her everyday

you guys must all be manlet/dicklets, i'm gonna go back to /fit/ now

And before you know it the 56% meme is a reality, congrats you played yourself.
Show us your geoflag.

> Uses White Supremacist flag, yet advocates rassenschande

GTFO of here you kike shill!

they can marry white women if they like but they are a diamond in the rough nowadays nowhere did I say they can't nice strawman and no, I'm here forever.

>And before you know it the 56% meme is a reality
I think you're completely missing the point.
I'm saying racial purity does not, in any way, matter.
Thinking it does is tribalistic and primitive thinking.
The real goal should not be to try and preserve your race by masturbating to anime and complaining about white genocide.
It should be the progress of humanity, which includes getting rid of the concept of race and establishing unity to get rid of tribalistic conflict.

How does it feel to be on the losing side, Sup Forums?

Just assumed you were OP since you were butting in on our conversation.

>It should be the progress of humanity

Implying that Mix-Breeding with sub-100 IQ mestizos is beneficial to humanity, kys race traitor.

>I'm saying racial purity does not, in any way, matter.
>hinking it does is tribalistic and primitive thinking.
>The real goal should be getting rid of the concept of race and establishing unity to get rid of tribalistic conflict.

Well at least now you've revealed your true intentions, now take that white supremacist flag off.

Latinas age horribly

OP got dumped by a white girl and had to get a spic gf
He's a notorious shitposter on Sup Forums

>getting this mad at a flag
you make us look pitiful and easily triggered.

lol what a fag!

Show me the statistics.

Those skanks will be goblin landwhales by the time they're 30.

Gas yourself shlomo

holy fuck those asses

>implying I'm mad
Yeah righto dickhead.

>mfw this thread again
>in all fields

>le nature over nurture
Take a psychology class
You are, though. The primary perpetrators of "white genocide" are white women.
They are the ones responsible for the pathetic white birthrate.

I swear I will never understand post-2010 obsession with big asses. Seems like something a nigger would be into imo. Big tits count me in, the ass is an afterthought.

I think choosing a Latina is a far more better idea than an Asian or a black woman if you're so hell bent on not race mixing but want more options. I've dated Latinas that looked whiter than most white girls, just with darker hair and more curves, which I don't think any real man would protest.

>still posting with the white supremacist flag after literally saying he wants to abolish the white race

Show us who you really are mate.

>Take a psychology class

Take a genetics class

this faggot doth protest

/thead

Tits are a sack of fat which shrink with fitness
Asses are a sign of ease of childbirth and require the woman to be fit in order for them to be nice

>still harping on the flag rather than the argument
wow it made you pretty butthurt huh?

What argument?

I'd prefer this every day of the week

If you took a genetics class in any half respectable university, you would know that intelligence is not purely heritable and is more reliant on upbringing.

obviously goblins aren't the worst non-white choice you could make. maybe better than some east asians. but not a good idea. they have trash culture, it would be the same as marrying someone who's entire family live in a trailer park. good luck.

this, also you can fuck asses, you can only squeeze your dick with tits

i've fucked a latinas ass before and it was fucking heavenly

There are plenty of Hispanic women that are degenerate.

If you took a genetics class in any half respectable university, you would know that intelligence is not purely heritable and is more reliant on upbringing.

If you took any genetics class in any half respectable university, you would know that Intelligence is while not purely genetic more reliant on said genetics rather than upbringing. Go suck your post-modernist professor's dick some more fag.

This is true. White women have been corrupted, while Hispanic women are relatively untouched by feminism

Mestizos are an unimpressive race. Also there will never be an end to human conflict until humanity comes to an end.

Gtfo we dont tolerate racists here : D

Your point is easily disproved by looking at literally any study involving twins being adopted by families of vastly different economic status.
Intelligence is like alcoholism risk.
A good upbringing for a person with unintelligent biological parents will result in an intelligent child.
A bad upbringing for a person with intelligent biological parents will result in an intelligent child.
A bad upbringing for a person with unintelligent biological parents will result in an unintelligent child.
Outdated race-based measure of intelligence for your children only matters if you yourself are a moron.
But seeing as you believe in them, you more than likely are a moron.

>>Roughly 40% of Mexicans are indios, 40% are mestizos, and 20% are criollos or castizos.
>Source: My personal bias and anecdotal evidence
Never change, Sup Forums

>White supremacist advocating against his own race
ONE OF (((US)))
OF
(((US)))
:DDDDDDD

A big ass isn't a worthwhile investment because unless she exercises to keep it toned, it will just turn disgusting even if it's naturally great. That's the thing with Latinas and asses: even the small asses are nice and round, finding a big ass isn't hard but it's for a connoisseur.

However I don't think I've ever seen a Latina with small tits. These are truly superwomen if you like your women with proportions.

>Your point is easily disproved by looking at literally any study involving twins being adopted by families of vastly different economic status.
Intelligence is like alcoholism risk.

exactly; said more reliant on genetics not wholly from.

in fact so is alcoholism risk, partially genetic mostly upbringing

Why are Latinas so fertile

Hispanic women:
Short, swarthy, ill-tempered, foul-mouthed, smelly, mestiza mongrels that are ugly and stink.

I've never met someone from south of the US border that isn't as bad as a nigger. I won't deny that white women are fucking busted but get your bullshit out of here.

Intelligence is partially reliant on genetics and more reliant on upbringing.
It's a starting point that will only stay low if the parents are idiots.
A boy with an alcoholic father will not become an alcoholic if his adoptive parents are not alcoholics.

Lol rekt

You've likely never met anyone south of the US border in general. Wouldn't be surprised if you've never met anyone west of the Atlantic, either.

who's the qt?

>genetic intelligence it's a starting point

No it's a limit, you cannot increase the IQ of a genetically dumb person - you can only lower the IQ of a genetically smart person (as you can also with the genetically dumb).

I prefer asian women

The limits arent absolutely known
Will plays a major factor
Certainly a layman probably will almost never match a genius, but its possible

In Spain this is the way to go if you still want a traditional family to work. 100% white bitches are all brainwashed retards.

Yeah. Have kids with people that are near niggers on the IQ scale.

Great idea.

>will
Yes a genetically smart person can underfulfill their IQ if they lack the will.
But a genetically dumb person cannot will themselves to increased IQ.

It's that way everywhere. That's why whites are dying out. White women refuse to have kids. They want "a career" and a couple hundred cruises on the cock carousel.

I dont believe in that
I dont think you can obliterate that ceiling but I think you can raise it

>Hispanic women:
>Faithful

That projection

Wow the shills are really out in force today, I guess the crisis actor thing must have struck a nerve

>Spain shilling Hispanic women
The absolute Madman

Well your boy Petie's always talking about how everyone tries to raise the IQ of the lower classes but it never works.

How many Latin American countries are in the top 10?
How many European countries are in the top 10?

>all women are sluts but some more than others here is proof
>faithful
pick one faggot, women by race are not faithful individually maybe some like

hispanic women get btfo by spanic women, and you wanna compete with whites?
ey pablo, lmfao that's a good one

>all women are sluts
Interesting conclusion

If you hate white women so much then why cant they race mix?

Keep dreaming bud. No way in hell your people could handle that

Who said that?
If anything, they should racemix so there's no risk of them having white daughters and making more white women.

lol those stats are funny.
waoh, Brazilianass women are really chaste.

cogdiss: the memeflaggotop
in theatre nevur

Latinas are not worth it

It appears you are one of the good ones.

How does this make you feel though?

instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/

Don't care
Black men breeding with white women is a positive because they produce mulattas

Fpbp

Also, average Hispanic iq is only slightly higher than the niggers. Your spice children will be dumb as shit.

Good point.

I like how you're posting the most white washed "latina" women in existence who are probably pure Spanish/Italian stock and just happen to be from the New World in an attempt to convince yourself and everyone else that latinas are based.

I know a few white women who would kill to have kids and stay at home with them and be a housewife but the “men” they chose don’t want to grow up. They play video games and smoke pot with all their free time. I guess they should have picked better men.

The OP is obviously a kike shill posting nonsense, and cherry picked images to try and make latina women look desirable. Even though anyone with eyes that doesn't live in a 90% + ethnostate can tell that the vast majority of them are goblins.

Europe will be worse than brazil by 2050

Go suck on Trudeau's cock, leaf.

show your flag