Nobody here actually believes the Florida shooting was faked...right??

Nobody here actually believes the Florida shooting was faked...right??

There's video of the bodies...Hundreds of witnesses...Sup Forums, you're insane conspiracy theories only drive people away when they realize this board is literally never right.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_Australia
twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966169440487460865
youtu.be/fUeSpS2lCgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't even believe in florida.

We know it wasn’t faked. The thing is, the FBI helped orchestrate it as an excuse for gun control. Why else would they use crisis actors or half the students say they support gun control after only a day?

I was real, but faked, such that, it could be real if and only if the realness is actual real and not just faked to be real, but only in a real sense.

>Why else would they use crisis actors or half the students say they support gun control after only a day?
Hmm, I don't know, maybe IT'S BECAUSE THERE'S A FUCKING SHOOTING EVERY OTHER WEEK AND KIDS ARE SICK AND TIRED OF THEIR POLITICIANS THAT THEY CAN'T EVEN VOTE FOR TAKING MONEY FROM THE BLOOD-SUCKING NRA TO PROMOTE ASSAULT RIFLES SO INNOCENT CHILDREN CAN KEEP GETTING GUNNED DOWN

FUCK

Florida is a false flag

this

There aren’t that many shootings. And guns don’t kill people, people do. It’s a mental health issue not a gun one.

pol thinks everything is a conspiracy ie the jackdurden.com threads from years ago kek

It's just a loud bunch of conspiratards.
The shooting was capitalized upon by the media to push a gun-control agenda, not "faked".

This

The shooting probably happened. The aftermath of the media MASSIVELY shilling a bunch of kids who are all of a sudden activists with very important opinions that we should all listen to, despite them not even being out of highschool yet, is the suspect part.

we investigate anything we deem suspicious. Is there something wrong with that?
We know you'd like us to just sit down, shut our mouths, and not look into anything ever.

But it's not going to happen.

It fucking happened and the kids are not actors just dumb kids....fucking shill bombbardment tonight.......sry your friends died...you dont get to change the constitution. We need the guns

Niggers

(cont)
This is exactly the same "poisoning the well" tactic that was used on the 9/11 "truthers". The idea that certain parts the government/deep state knew it was coming and allowed it is a reasonable outlook on the event, the idea that the planes were holograms flown by lizards is insane conspiratard-ism. Which one did the media pretend the "truthers" were primarily composed of?

>There's video of the bodies
Yes, we know the deepstate has no qualms killing people.
>Hundreds of witnesses
there are hundreds of people that witness the making of movies...doesn't make those real either

I don't give a shit. The point is to take wind out of the sails of the leftist cucks and their soyboy and nigger puppets.

This whole drama is just part of the plan to disarm white goyim so ZOG can implement 3rd-worldism easier. It helps to have many people just say "lol, crisis actors" and tell them to fuck-off. They're all mouthpieces for ZOG, so it doesn't matter if the shooting happened or not.

Add to the fact that the deaths are statistically irrelevant. More niggers will be shot dead in Chicago over a 3 week period. Also, murder via melee weapons (knives, bricks, etc.) is literally more common than murder via rifle in the US, according to the FBI.

Not that manay shootings meaning what exactly? What country does have a lot of shootings? Do you have any stats to back that up?

Also, if it's a a mentala health problem, then shouldn't the people with mental health issues have restricted access to firearms...Hell, it's easier for a sick psycho to get a gun than it is to seek counselling in the us.

>BLOOD-SUCKING NRA

You're a retard. Anti-gun Jew politicians/activists literally have over 10 times more money and power than the NRA.

I'm guessing you're a Gen Z faggot, by how stupid and naive you are.

>It’s a mental health issue not a gun one
Huh, (((who))) would have though pumping kids full of SSRI drugs that essentially rewire their brains could cause problems?
>be fucked up kid
>go to jew doctor
>get prescription for lexipro
>say right on the label, may cause suicidal thoughts
>eat them like a good goy
just go to sleep and eat your pills goy

Holy shit you're fucking retarded. Anyone who unironically uses the term soyboy should be executed, maybe the most retarded bullshit deflection insult of all time. Muh Jew conspiracy. fucking spastic.

It was fake

But also the students are bad and disgusting for using the bodies of their classmates who are fake to gain a platform.

Are these incidents more important than the thousands of handgun shootings that happen in the U.S. annually?

>More niggers will be shot dead in Chicago over a 3 week period
As if this was a bad thing

Define fake

Cruz did it, but he was mind controlled to do it.

So, in a way, it's fake. It was a planned event perpetrated by the FBI, CIA and Deep State (department of state, council of foreign relations and the MSM).

>t., soyboy

Enjoy your Chinese landlords, censored internet, speech restrictions, and Indonesian derka derka attacks, cuck.

I'm just pointing it out because leftards are such negrophiliacs that you'd think they'd criticize their own nigger communities before attacking white males for owning rifles.

>assault rifles

Nope. Assault weapons is a made-up term too. Kids shoot each other so that the Deep State can justify continual attempts at disarmament and increased government surveillance and control. Watch, when the FBI finally takes responsibility it will be with the announcement of crackdowns on social media posts. If you want to blame anyone, blame the Deep State, or blame the drug companies and the shrink racket who put these troubled kids on zoloft or prozac that messes with their minds and then release them out into the general population.

I don't even believe in florida

Have you been to the states in the last ten years? The soy shit may not be true but the younger generations are being feminized its just a slick nick name for those types....gery,slag,wigger,hick

Ah yeah, good ol false equivalency. Were you born this retarded or did your parents force-feed you toothpaste?

Repeat after me:

Niggers = high murder rates.

Murder is murder bucko

watching states struggle with banalities like not getting their people gunned down

point taken. Thankfully gun control is a taboo subject here after the 90's liberals wasted a billion dollars on a long gun registry (yes 1 billion on a database) and only 15k out of an estimated 30 million rifles were logged, they got huge shit over it. Now our media and politicians won't touch the subject, for now anyway.

Yeah, this is the first one I actually believe waa fake. Too many red flags.

Your gf right now...you dont have a gun to fight of the roos

I guess we know what makes the grass in Greenland grow

I actually agree with you OP. This board doesn’t have shit on a full false flag op.
But they are right about one thing. Retarded CNNiggers hired and paraded around kids as soon as this happened

>russia has so few guns
>russia doesn't have a higher homicide rate than the US
>the US has only 5 homicides per 100k people per year
im calling bullshit on this

HAHAHA this spaz likes saying soyboy and cuck - literally sub 60 IQ right there. My speech is not restricted, my internet is not censored, I own my house, and Indonesian derkas are a fraction of a threat to me than random psychos are to school children in America. Keep trying tho.

White America's murder rate compared to nigger countries and Black America.

This is like the most normie shit I’ve read all week. And I’m on FB constantly.
Fucking re-evaluate your life, nigger

Underated fpbp

The lizard shape shifting democrat Jews that run the world did it. Totally not a schizo btw

america as a whole is basically a reality show at this point

>america as a whole is basically a reality show
Cuckistan is as well

you believe in the U.S.?

Idiot

I was in the US in 2009. But please, enlighten me, how are the younger generations being feminized in any signifcant manner? What do you even mean by feminized, how are you defining that?

Or maybe....this is a made up boogeyman by the retarded shills on here that wanna convince you all that you're victims of some grand conspiracy.

>My speech is not restricted
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Australia

>my internet is not censored
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_Australia

>I own my house, and Indonesian derkas are a fraction of a threat
Just keep electing leftists, the percentage of these things is rising, and you dumbfucks are helpless to stop it, or even defend yourselves from it. Literally the most populous Muslim nation in the world is north of you, and your leftist/feminist dumb cunt politicians can't wait to let them flood in. China is already buying huge sections of your real estate and infrastructure also. You cucks are doomed.

> fraction of a threat to me than random psychos are to school children in America
I'm actually safe from this also because I don't live in a nigger/leftist zone full of registered Democrats who are statistically more likely to be mass-shooters.

only shills blame guns.
There's always been guns.
This started 1st August 1966 in the bell tower at The University of Texas and has grown in proportion with the spread of liberal fake (reversed, literally evil) morality and power.
The question is, in libturd culture why NOT shoot everyone.
Guns didn't do it - liberals did it.
(Serial killings too were unheard of and correlate with the growth of PC bullshit and they use chainsaws and stuff).
You're reversal of morality was called satanism up until TV took over (your liberal hive mind)

when you ban guns then kids will start getting bombed and gassed

tumblr the post

Thinking its a false flag is retarded. All the media has to do is:
1. Wait for mass shooting
2. Find the biggest shitlibs at the school
2a. make sure there is plenty of diversity among them throw in some bald dyke for good measure
3. Get them in front of a microphone
4. Wait for anti gun groups to reach out to them and provide them with a narrative and logistics
5. Put more microphones in front of them
6. Step 5

OP! how can you discuss a shooting involving children with this man looking you in the face!?! This man in my picture just had his 6 year old daughter GUNNED DOWN!! Op you are heartless! Apologize to this man now!!!

you are probably one of the people who still believe sandy hook happened. gtfo

Its all fake.

Give me a link to the source of that picture, don't just attach a picture. Also, most of those countries are either drug riddlled, high poverty and general shitholes. That's the benchmark now? lmfao. You notice how every well developed nation like the UK and Canada have significantly lower gun deaths per 100k?

Even if it wasn't, the MSM narrative is actually worse. These little monsters bullied a kid into snapping and are avoiding taking any sort of responsibility for it via shilling their parent's liberal agenda. Riding the bodies of 17 people to fame. If they were so fucking noble, they'd shoulder some of the blame.

Nice group pictures with them all smiling, btw.

reminder that Sup Forums is full of disinfo
twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966169440487460865

Literally "toxic masculinity" is a thing being pushed by leftists in media now as a way of demonizing masculinity. That's just one example.

Also, 2009 was way less pozzed than THE CURRENT YEAR, dumbshit.

What is this supposed to prove and how does it refute my point? All you did was show that black people commit more crime - something everyone already knows and acknowledges.

>We're being educated in lies. I can't tell truth and lies apart any more. The whole world is dishonest. Politics is just a lying contest. What's the point of life?
(Anonymous letter)

Do you notice that European countries are over 85% white?

>the boomer madness
>the edgy kids
>the paradigm shift

Im going to write an email to some schizo liberals with soros money. BRB

>twitter
no

What part of it was fake.
Did the school exist?
Did any students attend the school?
Were the students at school that day?
Was there a shooting at the school on that day? Was the shooter at the school?
Were the teachers who saw the shooter fake?

>something everyone already knows and acknowledges

Not your run-of-the-mill leftard, though.

Also if you're gonna sauce beg, here's literally the FBI showing how irrelevant rifle murders are.

The shooting wasn’t faked. But the victims on msm aren’t real. They use actors because they can guarantee an interview that way and choose political opinion to insert.

there is a shooting becouse they want to take your guns.
there was book written in the 90s by former FBI about school shootings orchestrated by intelligence agencies in order to take away people guns. forgot the title

It's all suspect. Holes in an lcd monitor don't glow white. I saw no people actually being shot in any of the videos. Other shooting videos I've seen did show that.

That said, no real proof. The actors, though, that's pretty solid. When it comes to the news, though, no matter what - everything is suspect. Including the idea that it's a false flag. Needs more evidence to make a call either way.

>meanwhile niggers are shooting eachother every hour in Chicongo

- school was destroyed after the 'shooting'
- children were told to 'close their eyes' so no one saw dead bodies
- there was no bodies or blood to clean up
- the picture of the 'shooter' is an altered photo of the 'brother of the shooter'
- all of the 'parents' moved in year prior to the 'shooting'
- many of the 'parents' are seen acting and/or singing in documentary. as in acting in plays or videos.

there's full documentaries on the 'shooting' on yt if you are interested. the whole thing was a false flag. literally no one died.

It's real though. Fucking leaf.

I think it was made up by dirty jews.

Now why on earth would you tell little kids to close their eyes when they walk past dead bodies of other kids?
Idiot

i agree with the florida shooting. but fbi/cia stages these things often so it's never the same

orlando shooting with homos was also staged event

Clearly they need more nigger/Jewish Democrat mayors.

lost

well maybe because there was no dead bodies? how can you prove any of it happened? yeah you can't. there's 2 hours documentaries with investigative journalist proving none of it is real

>this board is literally never right
There was a time I thought this place couldn't be more scarily accurate than it was claiming to be.
It took time for me to realize that Sup Forums has always been right.
Septic-Tank divers like you will never understand the feeling.

of course real people died. you think the deep state would waste the money to fake killing people when it is easier and cheaper to just kill real people.

1. Thats not what I asked. Did the school exist prior to the shooting.
2. Is it unreasonable to tell grade school kids to not look at corpses?
3. So your claim is that there was no shooting at the schools what so ever. Eliminating the kids from the equation as their testimony is unreliable. Were all the teachers in on it?
4. I cant imagine too many parents would feel safe in that community.
5. So in town with a population of 30k they managed to bring in a bunch of fake parents and no one noticed? That seems rather odd.
6. Wouldnt it have been easier to give a mentally disturbed persona gun and push them in the direction of shooting up a school rather than faking a shooting?

>bulldozing a huge tax-funded building because "muh feels"
>not blatantly trying to hide evidence

i swear why are people on /pol getting dumbeR? you realize the jews on the media are lying 24/7 and the fbi/cia uses the professional liars to push their 'progressive' agenda like ban on guns.

watch documentary faggot. i don't remember every single detail of sandy hook.

Mass shootings aside, roughly 35 people are murdered in the States everyday using firearms and 75 people injured per day in gun related incidents. Compare this to Canada, which if it had the same sized population as the United States, would only have 5,500 murders a year as opposed to America's 13,000 people killed per year by firearm.
I think it's fair to say America has a bit of a gun problem.

The only internet censorship in AU is the blocking of websites that partake in illegal activity, child abuse or infringe on copyright law, the only notably major website to have been blocked are torrent sites like piratebay- and 99% of the time you can work your way around that really easily with a cursory google search for proxies.

Citing hate crime laws as restricted speech lmfao. Are you actually dumb or just arguing in a dishonest fashion? I'd imagine you're just dumb. The fact that it's not legal for me to discriminate against someone by refusing to sell them products, or in the workplace is a restriction on speech now? I can still walk up to a dude and call them a gook or a nigger on the street, as long as I'm not systematically discriminating by refusing service, or inciting hate that spreads, I can't be arrested for that. Also, in Victoria, where I am, endeavours that are artistic, academic or in the public's interest are protected, and I can't be arrested.

You've literally proved nothing and provided no evidence beyond 'durr you leftist hur cuck soyboy durr durr me big man smash durr, muh freedoms' Gtfo retard, and provdie rel statistic evidence with data to your spastic claims.

Welcome to your first day of school this is where one of the biggest mass shootings in America happened.

You cant even answer the most basic questions about your theory.

>some intelligent primates were killed by high-speed projectiles here before
>there's no trace of them or their bodily fluids left after the cleaning crews did their job, but now we have to destroy this entire building
>yes, it costs millions of dollars and took 2-3 years to build, but some intelligent primates were killed by some other intelligent primates within its boundaries, so we have to destroy it now

Right, and do you even know whatthat means, or did you look at how it was labelled and then instantly reeeeeeeee. Also, it's not pushed in the leftist media at all wtf are u saying, it's just something sometimes taught in psychology. I think you're the dumbshit here for having strong opinions about things you literally know nothing about. Again, I ask you, how are the youth being femnized. I want data, or at least logically sound arguments - not just "REEEE muh brian too small to understand nuance, REEEEEEE feminism =nazi". Spastic dumbcunt

best documentary on sandy hook

youtu.be/fUeSpS2lCgQ

It's times like these you really have to wonder why we still bother even coming here.

The real conspiracy is that the false-flag narrative is being deliberately pushed here to make the alt right look even stupider than what they already do.