Sup Forums...are we the baddies?

Sup Forums...are we the baddies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7O6PBL-Rbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah

Would you want it any other way

When we kill the jews we become good.
The more kikes killed, the better person you are.

This. It's infinitely more interesting to be an identifiable villain than it is to be a standard hero.

go to any major city and see what the others have done, you will have your answer

Yes, you shills are the baddies. About time you realized.

I don't believe myself to be righteous and wouldn't trust anyone who believes themselves to be. They are the worst.

hmmmm i dunno the skulls we wear are kinda villaney

Yes we are, but sometimes you have to become a monster to defend for yourself. At this moment there is even worse knocking on the gates of evropa, and the left while mostly meaning well, is just too deep in their morals to realize, that you can't hug a monster to death.

Obviously not, we're the only reason this website draws life anymore

From one perspective perhaps.
If you subscribe to degeneracy and turning the U.S./ world into a prison then anyone who fights for the constitution and the bill of rights is obviously the baddie.

What's funny is that the main arteries of information have been crafted to insinuate that we are the baddies. Take a look on wikipedia and find your ideological position. I'm a libertarian and according to wikipedia my brand of libertarianism is "Racist, sexist, xenophobic, anti-islam, anti-feminism" and so on.
Yet here's the thing: I hate Niggers, but I think black people are ok.
I hate spics, but I like hispanic people just fine.
I hate chinks, but think Chinese people are a-ok.
I hate crackers, but I do not hate white people.
See, the left and the globalist types think it's a bad thing to see a sector of society and call it what it is with the intention of highlighting certain cultural values and seeking to fix them. No, there is no room for nuance with them. If you hate niggers, you hate black people. Which is incorrect.
That's how their stupid little brains work. They don't think about the constitution and bill of rights. If they don't get their way, they seek to destroy it.
That's what makes them the real baddies.
If we lost an election, we'd probably grump about it for a few days. But we'd accept the results and just move on until the next happening. But look at them after they've lost an election.
They brought the country to the brink of civil war.

Is it really a bad thing to hold to a value system of family, faith, and freedom?

Good and evil are abstract and concepts of perception.
One however always has their own people and to be on the side of any other is pure foolishness.

i'm under the impression we're frenimies with a few people in those alphabet orgs. I hope so anyway.

fuck I miss That Mitchell and Webb look

There's people out there funding needless wars and killing innocent people and you're asking some autistic spergs that shitpost on a mongolian basket weaving forum if they're in the wrong? GTFO OP!

also pirates do...

I remember when my dad explained to me the difference between niggers and good black people, he ended the talk by saying there are niggers in all races. True words I've found.

Yep, relish in it.

The ones wearing skull symbols in their hats during Spanish Civil War were ironically the Communists. They were the ones in charge of the Chekas in Catalonia, kangaroo courts to give themselves the right to execute people they did not like. Their arbitrariness got to the point they rounded up some judges, only to find out they were actually their own infiltrated agents, at which point they BTFO and left them be.
Communists nunca mais.

As I have aged I've found this to be exceptionally true. There's an old black man down the street from where I live. His wife died a while back and he had kids who have gone on to be more or less normal, far as I can tell. He never had any problems with the law and is a kindly old guy. I don't talk to him often enough since I only visit my family once a week or so. But he's basically a good black person. He's not what I would consider to be a nigger.

Chaotic evil

Plague Locusts were once believed to be distinct species from normal Locusts, as they were wildly different both in appearance and behavior. It turns out they were the exact same animal, and the only difference was in their numbers: when there were enough concentration of them in a place, they would transform and turn into plague locusts.

>You're pretty good

We're literally the exact fucking opposite. We're the only good still left in the world.

Sup Forums is one of the last bastions of free speech. "we" are keep freedoms relevant.

See pic

Were the Nazis?

we're the tiddy milkers

Nah

>meme flag.
Yes. You guys are the baddies.

I am a nazi because I would rather deal with shitty white people than the majority of niggers. Okay.

I don't really care what people say. I've had gay/lesbian and black friends. I have respected many people of many different races. I have even found a few members of other races attractive mentally and physically.

My issue happens to be that stereotypes are generally true. The fact that I acknowledge that makes me racist.. But I, a "racist," still had a long term relationship with a black woman. Clearly I am a baddie because I didn't marry her and exclaim to the world that the only way to eliminate racism is to breed until we are all the same.

No, I am married to a redheaded woman with scottish and norwegian ancestry becaude I hated the nigger (that I loved) because I hate people based upon how they look. I left her because her skin was a different color, not because I didn't want my future children to inherit undesirable traits that would lead them to be wholly unsuccessful and violent.

So, to answer your question, I don't personally believe that I am a bad person, because wanting your children to look and behave as you do is fucking EVOLUTION AT WORK.

sauce?

Sup Forums is not one person

You’re a fucking genius.

We're the hero this world deserves, and also the one it needs right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=T7O6PBL-Rbg

i wonder that a lot
but i think im actually just too agreeable and terrible at arguing, even if I "feel" that something is wrong, often someone will tell me that something is right and ill be too dumb to have a good argument against it so i either flee or resort to fallacies
funny how i keep telling myself that i shouldnt share my political opinions since mine are all dumb, but i cant help but share them anyway

Good? Bad? That depends on who writes the history books. Let's make sure it's us.

This is the life we chose, the life we lead. And there is only one guarantee: none of us will see heaven.

We wuz antiheroes n' shieet.

Yes, you liberal shills who spam the same threads meant only to demoralize are baddies, you care more for propaganda and narrative than truth or justice, always have, and you lack proper introspection to realize what you become

Oy vey, Homeland production team filming another cringy-ass Sup Forums scene.

Its hard to be a good man in a broken world, particularly a broken world that keeps saying you are the cause of all its problems. I'm going to continue being a good man, in spite of the world. I know the difference between right and wrong, nothing will change that.

Anyone who considers Sup Forums a hivemind is a shill and thus a “baddy”.

The number of stormers on here can be counted on one hand and every one of them is a retard.

What people on here generally hate is intrusive governments, politically correct nuspeak, forced diversity, illegal immigration, lax enforcement of criminal laws, feminism that aims to discriminate against men, hate of traditional family life and traditional values that Western civilization is based on, tolerance of radical Islam and not being allowed to say things in public for feer of “public shaming” even though what you say is thought by the majority.

Now tell me, does this common core on here make anyone a “baddie”?

It is called
“Chaotic neutral”

According to the rest of the world, yes.
Embrace it.

The ends justify the means.

Only if we lose.

Humanity is inherently evil. We're the baddies of existence.