Bills

What is his real power level? Would he win with Gogeta?

Could he beat a fusion between ssgss vegeto and ss4 gogeta?

Fusion characters can't fuse again.

Do we really need a thread for every dragon dick character?

Probably

Oh then what about ssgss vegeto and merged zamasu, could he beat that?

Do you expect people to discuss Beerus in Frieza thread? Don't be ridiculous user

They're doing it on purpose. These people are so sad they don't realize they can talk about things other than DBS.

Or how about don't talk about it at all and stop polluting the catalog with these cancerous threads? Go to whatever dragon dick forum and stay there

Why are you so angry user? Those threads are here to make Sup Forums experience better - you wouldn't want DBS to discussion to be contained in some shitposting general, would you?

>you wouldn't want DBS to discussion to be contained in some shitposting general, would you?
No, it's better to have one thread dedicated to one character just like this one and the one dedicated to Gohan and the other one dedicated to Cowlifla.

Beerus >>>> Mastered SSJB

Literally as strong as the plot needs him to be

I love how he was totally cool with letting Vegeta have his fun until he actually landed a punch. Then he got pissed and just fucking bodied him. It's like watching an older sibling fuck around with his younger brother and then get pissed off and end it in a second.

O

It's okay Bejita-sama, at least you're strong enough to be a GoD in another universe.

When I saw the leaks at that part where Whis looks shocked and the panel just shows a massive dust cloud erupting from the planet I thought he had fucking killed him

Just bear with it. They're still butthurt about mods pruning their general.

Average users of Sup Forums are always angry.

>being this passive aggressive

This.

In my opinion, all gods have been walking around in sealed forms.
Forms plus divine ki control that each have to use to be able to live in their universe without destroying it by accident and do their jobs correctly.

In my head canon, beerus was in his frieza riding around in his floating high chair when he fought goku to a complete standstil and easily defeated him during BoG.
He at best made him stand up.

By 50% he means that he actually had to use half of the power of his sealed form and was being brought to the limits of his god fighting skills. That he would have to be slightly serious on top of using his real fighting power and fighting abilities.

Forgot my pic

>yfw Beerus has been wrecking shit effortlessly in the equivalent of his first form
ruh roh

Was Bills ever forshadowed in th DB manga?

Nope. He's the one that sealed Elder Kaioshin but he claimed that the person who sealed him was really evil and not as strong as Majin Buu.

>inb4 it is revealed that the true form of Buu was stronger than Beerus, which is why that Uub will be able to tank SSB Goku.

Is beerus strong even among the GoDs or is every GoD as ridiculously OP as him?

No, he was a movie villain who just happened to be added onto the main plot

>Generals are banned
>The cancerous dragonball posters start making dozens of threads
please fuck off.

MY

All the GoDs are powerful as fuck but it seems like Beerus is pretty up there in terms of power even among the GoDs.

There are actual discussions happening in these threads instead of CHADhan and CHADifla shitposting. You fuck off.

I do like Dragonball though, you faggots are just going to ruin everything. Fuck you might even get Dragon Ball banned off of Sup Forums in general.

t. assblasted pedo

Where else should I tell you faggots to stop being passive aggressive at mods by polluting the catalog? Even One Piece fags had the decency to shut the fuck up.

Go back to where you came from Dragonballfags, your time here has come to an end. It wasn't a nice time for either of us but it's over now, and we need to accept that.

One Piece has a thread up currently, better example would be borutofags, there isn't a single thread up currently because no new episode or chapter

See
and then fuck off.

This.

>bills

>Actual discussion threads
these threads are just your death throes. A screech against the omnipotent moderators having decreed your fate and your inability to stop at, a hopeless scream against the injustice that you perceive to have been made against your people.

Nice bait.

Bump.

Nah Dragonball has to big a fanbase to be killed off. If there going to ban generals mods really need to make a containment board for super, either similar to /vg/ for all generals or like /vp/ and just have a board dedicated to dragonball shit

I imagine beerus did that when he was a kid and at that point maybe he was still training so he wasn't as strong as buu

You know like how goku as a kid was barely aboe to defeat an old namekian and now he can fight god tier enemies

>A board dedicated to dragonball shit
your perceived self importance is cute. However no. We will do much better off with you in your natural habitat of reddit.

I could see that, but still, Elder Kaioshin referenced the person who sealed him being evil as fuck and also scared of his ooga booga monkey dance power.

NO ERES RIVAL PARA MI BILLS!

What's the problem with our own board dumbass? Intimidated by us? And why are you Sup Forumsutists in our threads? You know you're bumping them right?

Why can Pokemon have a board and not Dragonball?

Because Pokemon will never die while Super is basically beating a dead horse?

sage

So is Pokemon. No one cares about the anime except for shippers and the games are the same every year.

>What is sage
Go home reddit.

Because Pokémon is a platform-transgressing franchise where people are just as likely to discuss the vidya as they are to discuss the anime. While there are Dragonball games, they never dominate the discussion as much as in Pokémon. All discussions are overwhelmingly about the anime or manga.

Pokemon is also a pile of shit.

>and the games are the same every year

SUn/Moon are the best selling in the franchise. Pokemon keeps expanding while Dragon Ball is killing itself

Super is a much much worse shit than Pokemon could ever hope to be

Incorrect.

god dammit i love these threads.

lmfao

>Sun/Moon are the best selling in the franchise
>implying this means they're not the exact same fucking game as Blue and Red

He has plot armor.

I'm talking about popularity not quality. Modern Pokemon eclipses modern Dragon Ball. Also Super is embarassing in terms of quality too

The generals was purged so they make a thread for every character

>Bills

>Buu turns out was the God before beerus

Whatever this form actually is, from the looks of things Toriyama (or Toyotaro) based this form on Huǒyǎn-jīnjīng (火眼金睛)/” "fiery-eyes golden-gaze" from Journey to the West (A form that Son Wukong uses, who was the basis for Goku's character)The Houyan Jinjing was a form that covered Wukongs eyes in stinging smoke, but allowed him to see every kind of evil, no matter how hidden.This is a HUGE connection to the poster that said "the work of the gods ends here!" because, as most people have already realised (including Goku according to the poster) the Grand Priest (or Zeno) is likely evil, and so is the whole Godly system. All they do is take away and destroy. If that isn't evil then Idk what is. Pedrohan already realised this, but Goku will likely realise this too, leading to this new form (which explains the poster)And remember, Wukongs eyes become shrouded in SMOKE. What colour is Snoke?? gray. Just like Jiren the ayyy. The only thing that changes about Goku's appearance in this form? His smokey grey eyes.

Tl;dr:Goku's new form is based on Journey to the West, when the main character Sun Wukong can cover fill his eyes with smoke that allows him to see hidden evil.

Vegetto stomps Beerus without even trying

I remember people saying the same about completed ssb against Beerus, so cute

Bump