POLAND just DECLARED WAR ON ISRAEL

‘Polocaust museum’: Polish minister calls for commemoration of non-Jewish victims of WWII

Poland’s Deputy Minister of Culture has endorsed the creation of a special “Polocaust” museum to commemorate the non-Jews who died in Poland during World War II.
It is estimated that around three million ethnic Poles were among the six million people who were killed in Poland during the war.
Minister Jarosław Sellin said in an interview on Poland’s Radio One that he regrets that Poland’s suffering isn’t more widely known around the world.
He said it’s time “this terrible fate” was acknowledged.

Sellin made the comments following last week’s passing of the so-called “death camp” law,
which made it a crime to suggest that Poland had any complicity in Nazi war crimes.
The new law has provoked anger in Israel.

rt.com/news/419370-polocaust-museum-non-jewish-victims/

>The new law has provoked anger in Israel.
>ARE YOU WITH ISRAEL OR AGAINST POLAND OR AGAINST ISRAEL AND WITH POLAND ???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=0l20Pac9YWM
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=t3nKhhz7ZMw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skidel_revolt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eh, both are jews honestly. Germany should have actually went through with the gassings.

>Eh, both are jews honestly.
HOW STUPID OF YOU TO SAY THAT.
BUT, TYPICAL DUMB LEAF I GUESS.
It's the same as saying that all Canadians are Chinks honestly.

Even niggers make fun of your nation. LOL
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=0l20Pac9YWM

Poland has always had the highest numbers of jews in Europe. The fact that they went with the holohoax meme is testament to that. Fuck off memeflag.

Poland has almost no Jews right now

>WORDS THAT KILL...

Jews are angry because they created an image of them being the only victims so they could cry about muh holocust any time somone said bad words about them. Now that somone mentioned Poles were also in death camps kikes go full retard mode

>The fact that they went with the holohoax meme is testament to that. Fuck off memeflag.
just for the record,
I have a big bitter bone to pick with Polaks (on a different subject),
but in this case I wholeheartedly 110% support them.
And I made this 'meme' for them to show my support for their position.
picture related

Poland is out Jewing the Jews.

LMAO, this is actually very funny

if telling truth is declaring war now, then let us fight the entire world
come at me shlomo, let us fistfight, we will beat your circumsized goblins into meaty pulp
you have no chance against slavs without your USA stormtroopers, and you do not have them here cause this is Polska, we do not have terrorists
GET
F
U
C
K
E
D

Never forget the 30000000 poles kurwa

They are serving their own interests. They didn’t even accept the diversity as their strength. They are extremists, nazis, they are corrupting the Internet and they need to stop.

OFFICIAL UPDATE:
Polish govt asked israeli govt to create team to discuss this specific issue and to tell their version of the story, nevermind it is too late and they could do that earlier
Polish team about dialogue is ready
israeli team about dialogue is nonexistant

If everyone's a victim of the holocaust, then no-one is.

(Except Germany. They're a bunch of degenerate assholes so fuck 'em.)

well... would you look at that...

>Jews are angry because they created an image of them being the only victims so they could cry about muh holocust any time somone said bad words about them. Now that somone mentioned Poles were also in death camps kikes go full retard mode
^^^THIS^^^ VERY GOOD POSTS.

in this case let me post this sad historical fact.
pic related and link related,
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/159935726#top

About time. Maybe I'll finally get some answers as to why I'm the last polish descendant on earth with my last name.

Seriously though Poland is just asking to get 9/11'd

First we need to leave NATO and stand against Muttland. Remember that USA = Israel.
Mutts are jewish slaves and hounds of war.

Always remember.

The jew strikes you as he cries foul

t.Muttland

Polonia in Muttland must start droping bombs. First task it to kill orange mistake as he is major jewish spy in Muttland. I belive with 10 milion of polish sleping agents in Muttland we can do it.

l o l

TRY US
what will you do, CIA nigger?
will you crash our plane? maybe in smoleńsk with Duda on board?
we know what is going on
WE KNOW
if kikes will not stop their bullshit, we will expose EVERY SINGLE THING
and that will invalidate ther victim status forever
and that will destroy israel
they can always back off, but if they wont. we will break their narrative so hard they will look for foreskins to attach to their mutilated dicks

What a time to be alive.

This, Poland suffered far more than the Jews ever did, they were massacred by the soviets and occupied until the 90s, and the Jews attack them for it.

I'm Canadian, but honestly most Canadians are dumb. No wonder we have a retarded faggot in charge up here.

actually there were no jews in gas camps as there was no israel
only Polish citizens
pamiętaj o 6 gorylionach kolego

>boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/159935726#top
o shit, this link is not connecting to that thread anymore.
it was connecting to it for the last almost two weeks,but tonight suddenly is displaying some weird links.
((( maybe they asked Sup Forums to remove it )))
Dishonest (((pigs)))

and this is very hard for me to say because I consider myself to be a Friend of Israel,
posting my post from few days ago on Sup Forums

02/15/18(Thu)00:45:39 No.160546848
Because of dishonest and nasty rats like you I'm actually starting to hate your nation,
and this is not easy for me to do because I consider myself to be 'a friend of Israel'
but meeting Jew turds like yourself I'm starting to see that I'm having bit too romantic vision about poor Jews and I'm starting to grow hate towards your nation in my heart.

you are doing great job you stinking jewish rat,
I guess Hitler knew something why he was torching you like rats.

Uh, concentration camps were real, just the holohoax wasn't. You can help them trigger some kikes, but it doesn't make it real.

agreed, but to be fair they've been in full retard/shekel mode since day one. I think the main reason they succeed is because they do things no sane, decent person would stoop to. They're drunk off the blood of the saints and they're getting cray cray

STOP LINKING 404 DEAD THREAD

Don't you worry about Poland, whole eastern Europe stand with Poland.
Krew nie woda
Krv nije voda

Poland is bustin a fat nut on the face of international ((()))ry

krew nie woda
thanks Chorwacja, we will not forget that ever
even if it comes back and bites us in the ass, even if internal hatred will eat us alive, we will never forget your help
I am honoured
Intermarium soon

i predict some tragedies occuring in poland soon

holy shit, they be on the war path now.
You know before the wall came down and so, nobody knew about muh holocauster and jews in poland. The ones who died in these camps according to the communists were "antifascist resistance fighters". then when the walls came down it was supposedly only jews according to most western shit
based tyrone kek

are the pols even slav or new ethnicity?

i see these fucking asian looking mother fuckers in russia but never in poland. and russia is supposed to be slav too.

We had 50 year long tragedy after west gave us to Stalin
there is nothing they can do to break our spirit, as it is impossible to break Polish spirit
what will they do, parition us again? We will just come back sooner than later
we are original slavs as in ancient slavic homeland is eastern Poland/western Ukraine, Poland fought with Russia for status of Slav leader, Russia won

Ethnic Russians are slavs, everything else is asiatic nomads

it always worries me how delusional can you get

except that your shill

Oy vey yah anti semitic bastids you all will pay fah this!

When will the EU grow some balls and force Poland to take in millions of refugees.

Their women would love big Muslim cocks inside them.

lol I don't care about your rainbow opinion

but we kept them in line untill germs fucked it all up

>Ethnic Russians are slavs, everything else is asiatic nomads

Nomads? Even the Finno-Ugric Russians? They're indigenous to the territory retard.

Jews suffer probably since 3000 BC or even later. Poles like last 300 years so...

Frankly, I can' tell anymore who is Je- wait, hell, I know!

you misunderstand
EU is not in position of forcing something on Poland
ever heard of Liberum Veto?
we will break your gay union if they don't comply with national interests of sovereign nations

>First we need to leave NATO
You made one very tactical and very stupid mistake Poland.
you for no really real reason pissed off World Super Power - RUSSIA.
picture related.

And now POLAND you will be punished and crumbled by 'many different various means' including Israel.
Look Poland nation, you have no friends or even real allies left, your stupid cocky mentality got you into the corner, again.

Just watch POLAND in the next couple of years how (((they))) will CRUMBLE YOUR SUCCESS.
Russians will never forgive you for this very insulting very unnecessary acts, pic related.
But at that time you Poland felt so powerful so brave because Uncle Sam promised you to give you his peepee to suck on it.
But that was a fake peepee, not a real American cock, you stupid Poliaks. LOL
Get ready POLAND to be fucked by (((them))), and you know when (((they))) fuck (((they))) fuck mercilessly hard.
WITH LOVE FROM RUSSIA.
KEK

If you, anti-Semites say that Jews are so powerful, control the world, behave according to some meme plan, then explain why America controlled by your meme Jews doesn't just nuke pooland?

The answer is simple, your anti-Semitic memes are bollocks, fake and gay. Anti-Semites are worse than niggers.

>He thinks fins are not mongols

rainbow is an epitome of diversity, nevar forget

that gayness unlimited

No one cares. Poland is only draining EU funds. You're not contributing at all moron.

>you for no really real reason pissed off World Super Power - RUSSIA.

doesn't the US want to leave NATO?
I don't really see any advantage in sticking around in NATO if the US were the only guys that still kept up with NATO requirements.

wow imagine yourself saying something this stupid

I think you need to learn the definition of nomad.

Finno-Ugric tribes lived in Russian territory long before the East Slavs.

25% of all Russians carry Finno-Ugric haplogroup N1c. Among northern Russians, this frequency goes up to 65%.

German Clay

Based polan ready to go to gas the jews for real this time

Because Trump freed us from the kikes. Trump loves Poland.

rainbow is sign of alliance of God and humans made after big flood, that one with Noe, that one that is historical fact noted outside of people
your jewish handlers took it from normal people and gave it to degenerates, but we will take it back
incorrect
also, while you are mad at Poland, Italy is leaving EU
and Czechy
and entire eastern Europe
and Spain is having crisis
and Germany cannot into govt
and migrants rape everywhere

you lost

Italy will not leave the EU. You wouldn't be able to survive without us bailing you out Mario.

slavic is more like a language group user, it covers many peoples

>If you, anti-Semites say that Jews are so powerful, control the world

strawman

>then explain why America controlled by your meme Jews doesn't just nuke pooland?

and here you went full retard, lay off the krokodil, vasyl

russia is very big in part, tons of different peoples there

yep. there are many slavic-speaking countries whose people have nothing to do with the original ancient slavs

That's difficult to say with certainty. Genetically speaking the Jews have been contributing to the Polish gene pool since the 1600's.

>USA stormtroopers,

WTF we like Polska though.

Nationalists all need to stick together, even for Israel and stop this sniping bullshit.

b-but muh exclusive suffering and only victims

> →
This is so strange, because my post was in answer to a post from a user with Ian sraeli flag, and here is link to some stupid "ORAL SEX IN SERBIA" post.

strange (((shit))))

my 'Friend of Israel' romantic views are being crushed rapidly.How sad.

nope
we never did, but we will kill them with truth

> Poland, i choose you!

yeah, UK will not leave the EU as well
OH WAIT IT DID

What? R1a and I2a1 says hello

>meme Jews

This is Poland's last gasp of an outdated age of bigoted racist thinking. Soon Poles will see the cosmopolitan light and finally be humane and accept refugees. Spreading propaganda in order to undermine the Holocaust is an all-time low for Poland.

The UK is a different story retard. They're actually a responsible country that pays its own bills and they're capable of remaining a prosperous country on their own.

According to that logic it's difficult to say with certainty that you don't have negroe and indio ancestors.

I honestly don't see the problem with commemorating non jewish victims of WWII

I dont get it, why is it suppose to be a problem for us? No one here cares, realy..

That's a nice Tiger.

I know, you are good guy and I support your fight for civilisation
>>youtube.com/watch?v=t3nKhhz7ZMw

your gov cares, at least vocal part of it

yes, all is different story until it happens
stop NordStream or EU is over
this is our demand
memeflags need not apply

>You wouldn't be able to survive without us bailing you out Mario.
You think we care about that? I don't think you understand pasta politics. The anger against Germany is at all time highs. We're going to crash the EU, with no survivors.

poland mastertace

That baby tied of typhus hoss

nooo you are supposed to say
>OY VEY GOYIM, BAD GOYIM!

it will happen.

can you imagine all the frustrated skinhead polish nationalists frothing at the mouth as their women welcome big refugee cocks between their legs hehehe

The Jews HELPED the Soviets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skidel_revolt

Probably to not appear passive about it.. To pretend they care for some voters i guess?

gib milkies

You kike lords are losing shekels

your*

>STOP LINKING 404 DEAD THREAD
>o shit, this link is not connecting to that thread anymore.
>it was connecting to it for the last almost two weeks,but tonight suddenly is displaying some weird links.
>((( maybe they asked Sup Forums to remove it )))
>Dishonest (((pigs)))
VERY SORRY user.

I had that link Open on my computer for almost two weeks since some Polish user posted in another thread. (Thank you that Polish user)
But for some reason today that link to that thread is dead, and interesting thing is that in the last 5 or 7 days I posted link to that thread in couple of different threads.
So the conclusion is very simple (((they))) are ashamed and embarrass by those pictures and facts.
(((THEY))) paid, or just ordered Sup Forums to remove that thread from their Archives. Because it was in Sup Forums's Archives for almost 2 weeks.

i have no other explanation to this. Sorry.

Polan is defended by an invisible hand of the free market. Refugees may be uneducated but they can distinguish between numbers.

And building Polish camps for them is totally out of question.

NetanYAHOO is a faggot cocksucker Iran will blow his assup

From poland? Hahaha yeah you "regional power" sure :^]