Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san

Wait, mods! This is not a general. Heh.

Anime soon. Anyone here looking forward to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JwEjnhAovbY
mega.nz/#!4vRwGBaC!DacdDjtK9MRLNZJvizIstANA1uo27xME1HAAZb7zv2w
mega.nz/#F!fdYDGBaQ!WbAhin9keLHxxHvndB7WhA
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/970983
mega.nz/#F!yBBiRbSZ!-a4xCdwVt8ry6EGBOPQUnw
danbooru.donmai.us/pools/11084?page=18
danbooru.donmai.us/pools/7694
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It already aired.
Nobody ripped it because it's a portrait mode cell phone release.

>It already aired.
Nani???

It got ripped though. We had a couple threads the past few days. No subs but it's basically just manga panels with slight movements attached.

>No subs but it's basically just manga panels with slight movements attached.
fug

Are the voices good at the very least?

I want to lick Black's torpedo nipples

I'm so glad the author decided to stop drawing elves and started something else which is this. So good.

I liked them

mega:#!4vRwGBaC!DacdDjtK9MRLNZJvizIstANA1uo27xME1HAAZb7zv2w

There you go. It's a criminal act against anime though.

This is the future I don't want.

Oh sorry

mega.nz/#!4vRwGBaC!DacdDjtK9MRLNZJvizIstANA1uo27xME1HAAZb7zv2w

Fixed link

Still better than Monogatari

Holy shit why

This deserved better

black general was voiced by the hamster surprisingly close if a little whiny, they got the voice actor for the policemen perfectly though, secretary & scientist are OK, braveman's is not brilliant likewise boss and minions,

h.264 codec
mega.nz/#F!fdYDGBaQ!WbAhin9keLHxxHvndB7WhA
h.265 codec
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/970983
Or
mega.nz/#F!yBBiRbSZ!-a4xCdwVt8ry6EGBOPQUnw

Why did they give this such a pathetic half-assed adaptation? It didn't deserve this fate.

I wish it all could be done like in op.

Mobile anime was a mistake.

>could've been the moder Cyborg Kurochan level of comfiness coupled with hot girls designs
>instead got a shitty mobile phone anime
Worst timeline

look at it differently, this is an advertising tool to raise awareness and take us to a better future adptation.

Why not just have it treated like pic related instead of a fucking mobile version which is a big fat mistake.

Is this the cropped version?

>1.62GB
no that's the full oversized version
use these

>oversized
What.

Thanks.

danbooru.donmai.us/pools/11084?page=18
have a newer chapter

>Spics have no problems ripping it
>Still nowhere in Nyaa.

I guess i have to go back to the deeps of beaner and dad torrent sites.

It's in a format for phones, so huge black bars

Which Animation studio would do it justice?

Based trigger of course

From where do you draw the strength to be this optimistic user? Unironically tell me please, this would change my life.

Blind faith in Jin-sensei
disregard all previous broken dreams

One step at a time, right guys?

From cute and funny comics on pixiv to getting serialized to having a short low-budget anime. Wish it was more but that's still rather good.

I just want Secretary-san to be animated

I honestly think this could be a good pick-up for KyoAni. They're usually great at converting short-form gag manga.

Its the first time I felt this sad in years about something, I was so happy this got an anime god dammit

WHY!

i hate to say it but i think trigger would

Because we can't have nice things.

Harass that hero.

Did they not show casual General wearing the Braveman t-shirt?

Wow this is actually terrible. Like, I've been disappointed in the past before, but this is like Your dad going out for a pack of poptarts and a smoke and not coming back.

Jin didn't deserve this.

Do you even think assburgers know how to lurk.

>Cellphone format
>QueenBee animation

I wonder how the author feels about this disaster

yeah trigger

Do NOT bully Braveman!

I was better off forgetting this got "animated".

This is actually worse than the JOKE side-shows some studios make for their shows.

So which minor joke is going to become a constantly recurring gag to pad out time?

Breast bounce, nosebleed.

Gracias

>This is not a general

>>instead got a shitty mobile phone anime

So each EP is like 15 minutes?

>mobile anime
What fucking new age of nightmares have we entered

Try 2 minutes

You crush my soul

Was it on pixiv? I know the artist started as a webcomic artist, but I thought Black General-san began serialized.

well you can't complain they skipped/changed something from the manga because it's literally the fucking manga

They would ruin it with their own chara design(you know what I'm talking about).

Trigger or Madhouse.

I absolutely love how all of the minions are already being paired up with other girls of the organization.

If this ever gets a proper animation I hope they re cast Boss voice, it felt out of place.

I think her voice is okay. Not everyone needs to sound as manic as Kobayashi Yuu, even if I was expecting something like that.

Picked the manga up on a whim because I remembered the orc and elf 4kama loved it hear about the anime get excited see this shit.

Yes, but before Black General he made this comic about an elf and an orc which he was posting on pixiv. Elf is like General but with even less restraint. I think it's amazing.

danbooru.donmai.us/pools/7694

Yeah I know about that, that's what I was referring to. Black General was not a webcomic original, then. It's obviously quite similar, though, of course.

DEEN.

Unironically trigger as underwhelming as they may be.

They'd just fuck up the timing. I don't think they could do it. Even though it's pretty crazy, the punchlines are usually dry.

That's why the art is so familiar

>check jin's pixiv
>KOF fanart
Oh, so Brave Geyser totally is a Power Geyser. I wasn't sure if it was a coincidence or not.

I thought you were joking. Why couldn't you have been joking user??

W-well the opening credit splash is nice. Fun use of lettering.

Maybe when I wake up it will have a proper anime.

It has a certain charm to it I guess, but that doesn't really excuse it for being a phone anime.

These christmas chapters are pretty sweet.

It was very cute. I love how incompetent all the boys are, and how the girls are the only ones who can get things done. With the exception of General, of course

this is fucking blasphemy

Remember how Watamote only got an anime because Sup Forums imported the manga en masse?

You fucks know what to do.

Dick pics optional

There's no win, Jin stopped with the elf comic because it got too popular with gaijin

I thought he was just surprised that people outside of Japan liked it, or were even aware of it?

Would Batman make a good anime protagonist? We know Spider-man is but how about Bruce Wayne?

Barnaby from Tiger & Bunny is kind of a Batman knock-off.

>evildoers
*evil organizations

Well it was technically concluded wasn't it?

Right after he introduced many new characters