I WILL NOT support donald trump because of his recent rhetoric on gun control...

i WILL NOT support donald trump because of his recent rhetoric on gun control. i voted for a man who would stand up to the emotional, feelz based left, not someone who would capitulate to political pressure when there's absolutely no need to. age restrictions to buy AR15s being "on the table", "strengthening" background checks and unilaterally outlawing bumpstocks are unacceptable moves in my mind. all of which are moves undertaken by the Trump administration in recent days.

if not pulling out of afghanistan and the total failure on DACA had tested the boundaries of my support, this absolutely straight up fucking destroys it.

pic related is just ironic. i think it was made by an H-Mo

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pic related is just ironic. i think it was made by an H-Mo
sure, good job faggot

>not ending your trump support after the first of many Syria strikes
What a fucking faggot.

lol I love how only homos hate Trump. Not one straight white man hates him. Hilarious.

whatever faggot. i'm not as anti-war and anti-military intervention as all of you are. i know how complicated the world is. i was actually impressed by the Syria response in a lot of ways. it was a "peace through strength" move, i thought.

disagree with me if you want. i don't care. IMO you suck cocks.

anyway, i'm like a million miles off the trump train now.

i hate him because he's proven himself to be too left wing for me by being an anti-gun, pro immigrant warmonger. is that at least some saving grace?

I'm assuming you meant the cruise missile barrage...That's one strike.

What about the scores of others being conducted by US military against the SAA? 5D chess, right user?

but you knew he would have to compromise on some shit. if he could have it his way it'd be a lot different.

jesus christ leaf, it's like you don't have reading comprehension. right in the OP.
>if not pulling out of afghanistan and the total failure on DACA had tested the boundaries of my support, this absolutely straight up fucking destroys it.
and later in the thread
>i hate him because he's proven himself to be too left wing for me by being an anti-gun, pro immigrant warmonger. is that at least some saving grace?
i can think the original syria strike was a decent strategic move without supporting what happened afterwards and without supporting the broken promise to restrain the global war machine.

you shouldn't make so many presumptions about people you talk to, IMO. i made this thread to renounce my support of him, obviously i'm not here shilling for him you dumbfuck.

i understand compromise on some things and i held out hope that the DACA thing was a bargaining chip only, but with the gun debate.......he's not trying to pass pro-gun legislation, he only has to block it, which is 100% within his powers. and he's not only saying he will block and legislation that infringes on firearm ownership, he's actually calling for such legislation himself.

so no, that's not a bargaining chip. and that's why this is the final push over the "i no longer support him" cliff.

>>>/jidf/

you caught me. i'm pic related.

this whole thread has aids

how does it feels like destroying the country and it's people that you live and
share the land with, you traitorous piece of shit

You're a faggot lmao

Hello fellow Tromp supporters. I used to support Trimp but now I don't because of bump stocks. Lets' all vote Democrat.

>this whole thread has aids
This whole thread glows in the dark

Fuck you! /u/ loves Sup Forums and Trump!
discordapp.com/
invite/uwzwR9U
Combine those two lines

lol Obama couldn't do shit in terms of gun control in 8 years yet you brainless cunts literally lived in is asshole the entire 8 years and claimed it smells like a rose garden.
Fuck off you dumb cunt.

OMG UR RIGHT, IM A DEMOCRAT NOW AND HAVE FORGOTTEN ALL ABOUT DAVID HOGG

You fool. Trump was never (((ourguy))). We put him in office to wake up white America and it has been a huge success.
The rest of the white world is now waking up too

Are you retarded, you didn’t know this?

>fine with supporting the most pro-Israel president in history
>draws the line at banning bump stocks
Well it's better late than never.

This is bait, right?
Someone tell me this is bait.

a little gun control is fine as long as GOD EMPEROR TRUMP is doing it

Bump stocks are useless toys that do absolutely nothing to enhance a weapon, aside from making it more fun to shoot sometimes.

They're also a pretty obvious loophole and it's a miracle they weren't banned years ago.

If you want fully automatic weapons to be legal (which I do), then focus on THAT task -- legislatively.

Trump did something the NRA had no problem with, and the vast majority of gun owners don't give a shit about. And guess what -- the ban could still get overruled in congress.

This is meaningless. If you hate Trump for THIS, then you're either a shill or a fucking retard.

Anons, please don't let these gun nuts distract you.The gun issue is a RED HERRING. It always has been. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter whether or not the AR-15 gets banned.

Islam, however, is what must be banned. Pic related.

Defeating Islam is the key. Islam is the "final boss."

just

Most obvious shill thread ever

so wut we just throw rocks at Islam? fucking neck yourself slave.

Memoirs of a Cuckold, Chapter 1: Daddy Didn’t Betray Us! Nobody Needs A Bump Stock Anyway!

I'm a Jebhead now

Bitch to the NRA. You can bet that Trump wouldn't have done this without their blessing.

I don't know what else you people want -- we basically have a president who's gun policy is being dictated by the NRA directly.

On what planet do you think you're going to do any better than that? Give me a break.