What is Reiner's endgame, will he change sides?

What is Reiner's endgame, will he change sides?

Will he survive?

never
he accepts what he did and still fights for what is dear to him, his home and his family

if you think he will abandon them now after all that's happened then you're retarded
and as for his death he'll be eaten or the titan aids will get to him

I was hoping these threads would be gone forever.

And no, Reiner won't change sides. He's in too deep and seems dedicated to seeing it through to the end.

>being this new
nothing is going anywhere
only generals are deleted on site
if you're actually talking then nothing is getting deleted

I so glad that those threads gone forever.
I'm finally free.

So no more SnK threads until spoiler week?

not so fast, look at this

no generals, but if you wanna talk about something then do, report the shitposters and that is all
like these guys

Lets wait here how long this thread will survive

not long if there's just shitposting here

So will be getting a dead snk threads.

If there's nothing to talk about (rehashing the same stupid shit is not something to talk about) then it's fine if there's no thread up 24/7.

it doesnt take much time until shitposter come like these:
I wonder how long it will last?

>will he change sides?
I expect there will be more than two sides by he end, so it's possible. Being all chummy with all of the SL is unlikely at this point considering their past experiences with each other, but depending on how his circumstances change-say, if Gabi and the other kids die-he might cooperate against Marley with whoever's willing to work with him.
>will he survive?
No.

>I wonder how long it will last?
not long at this rate

Yes, fucking hopefully. There's no need to beat this dead fucking horse.

Why are you like this?

Well... rip /snk/

there definitely won't be two sides as long as tybur exists, their whole reason was to creator an unexpected result to the ongoing situation

bah, it will be better since there won't be 24x7 threads

Hansamu~

>mfw /snk/ died

/snk/ died after nazis plot twist and serumbowl

I guess, plus there are the other nations Marley is waging war against. But what I had in mind was Zeke and whether Reiner would want to go along with whatever he's planning or not.

this

>muh nazis
fuck off with the bullshit
it was divisive mostly, but it atleast provided something to talk about, serum bowl just made people angry
the slow flashback right now is making them frustrated

the other nations won't be doing shit, they currently have a peace treaty if anything the east sea clan should be involved with paradis
and make plans with armin about nuking liberio while eren tries to save them

Glad you are still here, tired of SJW censoring everything when their complains are even more annoying
Peace!

This
>WE WUZ JOOS N SHET

kill yourself

>Praising shitposting
>Praising generals

Any other plot twist would be better than what we got, even some fan theories are so much better.

what a retard
they got deleted you faggot and so should you
are you the one who always uses zeke pics?

then all of you faggots would be complaining about it being predictable and fanfiction tier
well I for one liked it, I don't see a problem there

The problem is that a group of users are going to insult and attack others for talking about a character they don´t like, not everyone want to talk about Reiner all the time, I can see already a lot of censorhip when season three arrives just because you can´t stand seeing the manlet or Historia. I understand about shitposters but you are too hypocrite to understand that then we should report all those messagges saying "kill yourself" or "you must be a namefag character"
It´s not my fault that your selfsteem is so low that any other character makes you feel bad. And I´m saying this having many hated characters in this manga but people should have the right to talk about them.

Do you not know how to discuss content normally? The vast majority of Sup Forums threads are not generals and yet they provide much better content than the snk general did
I'm glad mods finally cracked down on this garbage, discussing SnK here was pretty annoying

wow such a deep argument

no really, kill yourself alongside this guy

>we should report all those messagges saying "kill yourself"
Where the hell do you think you are?

another avatarfag comes here
reported
nigger I'm not talking about characters, I'm talking about posts that contribute nothing
excessive reporting and spamming is not allowed
talking about characters is allowed, talk about anybody you want
and I mentioned zeke because avatarfagging is not allowed and you people do it everytime sorry if that's not you

oh and talking about Xfags and trying to identify people and naming them and going offtopic is not encourage either user

excessive reposting*

Then /snk/ is as good as dead since 90% is baiting, avatarfagging and pedo discussion.
For the love of God let it die.

>baiting, avatarfagging and pedo discussion
and you should do none of that and just report the damn faggots
nothing is tolerated for longer user, the mods check the archives too

I'm happy if there's no thread unless there's something to discuss

just look now, all this metafagging, this one be deleted too

Mods should create an anime general board then it would contain the problems

Sup Forums would become even emptier

Stop remembering ugly people they are ugly, they´ll report you.

At least everyone would get the experience they want

That's not always a good thing

threads aren't gone, the whole "first for x ship" cancer is, at least for a time till mods get lazy again

>All those double threads everytime someone puts the manlet in the OP when season 3 arrives
All those delicious tears

fuck no, Sup Forums would be same
most of the general posters only come to Sup Forums for being in them

No, the slower it gets the worse the trolls get. It can be seen in the slower boards

as long as it's not a naked pic there won't be double threads
the catalog looks disgusting with that

But the shitlet threads are always early too

Sup Forums doesn't run on generals user

So, anyway.
How do you imagine GRIM REMINDER habbenings?

Eren fucks Reiner from behind while Gabi watches.
That will be a big enough grim reminder for everyone there.

After the Tybur speech Eren will kidnap Falco or Gabi and blackmail Reiner into talking with him

The only grim reminder-related idea I like is Eren symbolically busting the gates to Liberio.

eren won't be doing anything extreme

Eren and Hanji will try to talk with Reiner and Zeke. Levi will be angry resisting his bloodlust.

What would stop Reiner from shifting straight away if they didn't?

what? i'm talking about eren not kidnapping them

Grim reminder is when paradis is invaded by them. The 145th king reminder is the next grim reminder

But say Eren approaches Reiner to talk to him. He has no idea how Reiner will react. He can't assume Reiner will say "yeah, sure." But if he has a hostage as a bargaining chip he can at least get Reiner to wait and hear him out. Although actually taking a hostage could also backfire due to what Eren and Armin have said in the past to Reiner and Bert

Rageturd kicking one house in, while all the warriors fuck him up afterwards.

why does he need to talk to him, besides if reiner could see mikasa or levi that would be enough for him to listen to eren quietly

More like CT appear in the Festival. Zeke must be waiting for them, I wonder if Zeke had found where hobo Eren (and others?) are.

He needs to talk to them to try and get the Marley Eldians over to their side. I don't know think it would be enough by just having Levi or Mikasa there. He could bite his tongue and transform, because even if they killed him during it or afterwards, the transformation would at least serve as an alarm for everyone else

talking is not the way things work in this manga, there probably has to be some big event to trigger it, just talking won't guaranty alliance

Talking worked with Ymir, and speeches drove the SL. But you're right that it won't be so simple, which is why they might take Gabi or Falco hostage

>Talking worked with Ymir
she never had anything except hisu
>peeches drove the SL
that's what they fight for user, they were soldiers who joined for a reason

that's 90% of /snk/

My bingo for the next chapter:
>BRA ploting to destroy Rose gate to get the owner of the Founding Titan to show himself
>BRA finds out about Eren possessing the Attack Titan.They heard about the missing power and the missing Marley caravan that sending Grisha Jaeger and the Rebels to Paradis
>They knew about the rebels mission,that was getting the Founding Titan.
>They gamble about Grisha Jaeger may had successed in his mission and now Eren posses the Founding and the Attack
>We see Zeke and Pieck in a battle in the mainland.They easily defeat the enemie forces
>They start to talk about the Founding Titan and the future of Eldia.We see a glimps of Zeke's "Master Plan"
>Maggath calls Zeke and Pieck to discourse about sending them to aid BRAM or to complete the mission in case they had fail
>Zeke and Pieck arrives at Paradis.Pieck shifts and she carries Zeke to the walls.After arriving at the walls,Zeke says that he will need titans to help him to gather intel about the Walldians and to send a signal to the Warriors
>In the present time,we see the Warriors getting ready to protect the festival.Reiner and Porco watches the outside of the party while Zeke(with a smoke suit) and Pieck(fancy dress) watches from the inside
>Taybers appears and we see the Warhammer.They meet with the Marley's general and Commanders,Zeke is also present to talk with the Tayber head of the family.They start to talk about invading Paradis
>We see a man standing outside of the party.He looks at one of the building near by and says "Not yet,hey?"
>Chapter ends

Is this th bluray version? I thought his hair looked blond the first time he appeared in the anime.

It's from the TV version.
His hair is blond here(and in the mango,is white).

the blu-ray isn't been ripped yet
you probably watched some shitty version of it. it looks the same

BRA better talk about Eren's name.

They probably suspected that Eren could be related to Grisha,but their confirmation came when Eren was revealed as the one who posses the Attack Titan.
Reiner was probably the one who told Zeke about Eren,after finding him on Maria territory.

>mfw No one in this thread

Something? Someone? Theory or shitposting?

>shitposting
that's what killed it
no thanks

tfw I have to actually discuss things and can't just shitpost to blow off steam

Well see you all in a few weeks I guess.

Fuck off retard, if no one is talking then it means there's nothing to discuss
This isn't a chatroom

Why there is no Pieck surname in new databook?

no

She's fodder material like Colt.

Pieck Arlert soon.

Probably her character isn't really important and will be replaced by a new shifter soon.

Sieg's baseball coach I bet

She is Pieck Leonhart

Pikku Fūba soon

I didn´t like the logic behind Levi´s choice, Erwin deserved therapy.

More like Pieck Carolina

FAGGOT MODS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm so impatient for spoilers. Fuck this for being a monthly.

>it's another warriorkeks flashback

you can be sure of that

No therapy in war, but the problem was another.

When will raws be out?

18 days most likely