Twitter locks out / censors 100,000+ accounts

>Reports indicate Twitter “accidentally” labeled tens, possibly hundreds, of thousands of Libertarian and Conservative accounts as bots.

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.ai
columbianpost.com/latest-news/twitter-locks-thousands-libertarians-conservatives-accounts
youtube.com/watch?v=IqITGz-b11s
twitter.com/NeetSoc56
jewish-languages.org/jewish-english-lexicon/words/176
twitter.com/hashtag/TwitterLockOut?src=tren
youtu.be/PxKct_U6Nd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a suprise

To everyone who just got their account locked:

You suck at trolling. Just stay out of the game before you discredit the rest of us.

What a (((Coincidence)))

Conservative version of Twitter when?

Where the proof you liar... i googled this and return nothing

gab.ai

columbianpost.com/latest-news/twitter-locks-thousands-libertarians-conservatives-accounts

Hmm looks like twitter is fascist garbage hole. Anyway libertarian pages which I follow remaining.
What is t. meme?

Checked. Twitter is indeed a piece of shit. Here's some more evidence of the purge.

inb4 it was one employee and leftards hail him for being such a brave goy

holy shit check twitter
#twitterlockout is trending huge

Someone said twatter will implode if they ban Trump.

Bump. Get the hastags moving goys.

#TwitterLockOut

gab's fucked mate

Why?

Haha great pic. Mind if I save it? Using Hitler metaphors is so cool and not gay

Fuck, I was hoping that pic was actually used

can you imagine what the soyboys and shrill hags running Twitter look like? they must be an awful sight

>TFW my account is apparently not important/noticeable enough to get banned

I guess I'm not whiteposting hard enough.

THE FUCKING NIGGERS!

#CrisisActors = Losing 10-12 followers an hour.

Fuck these kikes and CIAniggers.
Tell your friends, tell your family!

What's your point? Kekistanfags are barely above soyboys, this isn't a secret

Twitter is just clamping down like the Commies they are, nothing new.

Twitter literally gave censorship powers to the (((ADL))) recently.

(((ADL))) is basically everything Sup Forums says bout Jews in one concentrated package.

>Brits mocking other peoples' looks.

Oh I am laughin'.

>libertarians having their nap violated

the internet as a whole needs this rule:

if you are a publicly accessible website, you're not allowed to censor people when they speak. you can provide extensive muting tools but no corporate paternalism is allowed.

exceptions can be spamming and thus impeding others' access to the site and usage. and maybe some other stuff.

this goes for video games as well. people get banned from competitive games made by Silicon Valley companies for having "Trump" in their name nowadays, which means their money is essentially stolen. they are left without access to the product they paid for because they said words in a public setting that triggered the lefty snowflakes that run Silicon Valley companies.

This shit has gone on for way too long and is severely damaging the psychosocial development of our youth and the integrity of Western democracies.

>if you are a publicly accessible website, you're not allowed to censor people when they speak. you can provide extensive muting tools but no corporate paternalism is allowed.

Let's also force bakers to make cakes for everyone.

unfortunately 4 them, commies dont make $$, all they can do is enslave ppl or kill them

Paul Nehlen is running for Congress, and he's literally planning to make a law that says major social media sites can't censor people.

He also got banned by Twitter for noticing Jews too hard. Go figure.

The Jews are pushing to hard. The 4th Reich is upon us.

NAP VIOLATION iN PROGRESS
>NAP VIOLATION iN PROGRESS
NAP VIOLATION iN PROGRESS

youtube.com/watch?v=IqITGz-b11s

Oh now you care about the Christian bakers, Schlomo? Right when the goyim are on the verge of rekking your control of the media?

State power sucks when it's used against you, doesn't it?

>go out in public
>gets mad when people cuss
>nigger welcome to public
>online games are not rated by the ESRB

This is it guys. Companies have now been shown to conduct social engineering online. Companies. Legal entities. Guys.

It's happening.

Reminder that this should be entirely illegal and should have been made so years ago.

Gab's actually getting quite solid.

t.

redpill me on gab. I heard the mods were kikes and bans people that say nigger or like's NatSoc.

im calling bullshit on twitter. i retweeted ten_gop about a hundred times and no email notifying me. i retweet every single trump tweet and im not ban

Getting locked out of Twitter today finally made me start "gabbing" or whatever the fuck it's called today. Shit like this is a coup for Gab. That said, it's a huge stepdown from the ease and functionality of Twitter from what I see.

Its them joos am tellin' y'all.,, Cletus told me so!

Oh no, you can say kike and nigger like mad. Weev got banned (incorrectly in my opinion) for saying that only violence like Oklahoma City would wake Jews up. Besides that possible wrong decision, it's a free-for-all. Torba's committed to freedom of speech. Oh, and one time he asked Anglin to delete a post because his registrar threatened to take away the domain over it. They have a new registrar now.

Go home Damien.

The mods are kikes you retard

the video of the little Florida shooting crisis actor stammering through his cnn interview caused this
it's no where to be found
all who interacted with it got locked

a agree with y'all why r ya attsckin' me?? We need tu be United against them kikes ya hear?

Is 100k a number you just pulled out of your fucking arse mate. kill yourself

I got Shoah'd
Tweeted about the Holohoax recently.

>bakers have to bake a cake for faggots
>social networks can censor political discourse on a global scale

da olt rite needs 2 be as onnoxious n retarded as 'ossible,, den well win tha culture war
>"REEE FOKIN KIKES 6 MILLOON DIDNT DIE BUT SHOULD OF"
is a greit tweet totolly agree

>commie-kikes censoring anarcho-kikes and conservakikes
It's a jewish world, the goyim merely live in it

okay thundermutt.
don't talk about stuff and normies will be redpilled. Logic.

(((Cohencidence)))

thundercock*

>teeth missing and bent inwards from sucking off his father so much as a kid
It's sad, really.

Good meme, but feel free to start arguing any time

Great shilling, really showed everyone that the left are a bunch of retards with no arguments

They locked me out. I'm an American, am not a "bot", etc. but was told I was exhibiting "automated" behavior. I don't do anything automated on there.

Quite the (((coincidence))) that this happened while the gun debate was warming up.

twitter.com/NeetSoc56
Maybe it's a uniquely American thing to get so easily butthurt and provoked.
>Jew guy posts anti-white drivel
>American alt-righters spam him with GAS DA KIKES WE GOYIM KNOW WE R LEJUN EXPECT US XD
Many such cases. Sad.

wot

Liberty of speech my ass)
A good excuse to litteraly ideologically censor you.

It's obvious censorship. I'm surprised they haven't shoah'd that hashtag yet - #TwitterLockout

GAB.AI=gabai
גבאי
The officer of the synagogue who determines which congregants are to receive Torah honors at the service.
jewish-languages.org/jewish-english-lexicon/words/176
Nice try JIDF.

Goodnight Twitter shills, you will not be allowed to spread hate and disinformation. #TwitterLockOut

twitter.com/hashtag/TwitterLockOut?src=tren

Did it feel good getting that out?

twitter has been threatening to do it for awhile. the gungrabbing billionaire jews and their cronies in the Deep State are just enraged they're not controlling the Narrative but instead getting pushback. The Swamp continues to fight being drained and their tactics are becoming more blatantly false.

thx

Fokin based. Where's his replica Nazi combat medals tho? REEE he's a kike shill!!1

Or maybe it's just this, dummy.

Yeah its just (((coincidence))) nothing to worry about.
Get fucked jew.

>maybe it's just a coincidence

NOO! ITS A KIIKE CONSPIRICY JUST LIKE CLETUS TOLD ME.

what are you even on about mate? i have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. i think it's time to take your schizo meds grandpa lmao

Schizo meds r a KIKE CONSPIRICY. Ur not woke on tha' JQ!!

You realize this type of blatant shit just wakes people up more right? This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass. Fractals en shiett.

>shitposting this poorly
damn jidf has really let themselves go

ITS A TWITTAH SHOAH

youtu.be/PxKct_U6Nd4

how big is your wojack folder?

Still trending. Get to it, lads.

try the amerimutt posting it's way easier (yous)

Can't spell (((coincidence))) without (((coin)))

>Mind if I save it?
Libertarians don't believe in intellectual property, so go right ahead.

Not the same thing, faggot

so make a new account
if you were so dedicated to your twatter account that this actually hurts you, then you're a faggot and maybe this will help you

Fucking hell the lefties using this tag are such cunts
>hurr durr you guys are crying cuz you lost ur russians bots
>hurr trump and putin in bed
>RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Fuck! It really is a mental illness

Holy shit she ugly.

you loose the followers you've acquired. many on Sup Forums likely have them from the Trump campaign, over two years.
Should this be given a pass?

bump

this
best way to troll is to take their perspective and go completely overboard

Agree with them, amplify their pre-existing biases and then radicalize them beyond the point of parody using their own momentum. Great strategy.

These poor bastards are like junkies. They need a bigger and bigger dose of whatever they're on in order to continue to function. If you push generic left-wing crap for a few days and build up a big enough following, you can then use that following to push truly insane crap. You'll be surprised how many of these dumb bastards will roll with it because the vanilla political crap won't do for them anymore.

How can you even go without being banned for a month?

Russian Twitter bot genocide is real. How do we stop it?

>manually trolling an AI bot dominated forum
god damn you are all so fucking stupid