"U11 is the strongest universe"

>"U11 is the strongest universe"
>Dinoface gets BTFO by Kale without any effort
>FIVE members at a time get destroyed by Kale, Caulifla, 17 and 18
>With only 4/10 members left, U11 is now the universe with the least members in the ring other than the two universes that were already deleted
>U11 is now in a position where victory is impossible unless the 4 remaining members get really agressive about ringing others out (which they won't because Toppo and Jiren are "preserving energy")
>Dyspo will probably lose to Hit and Goku as well

I don't think I've ever been as disappointed in Dragonball as right now.

It sucks. Super sucks. I'm done with this shit after this arc.

Akira is a hack

>2 years in an people are still too retarded what the difference between average power and outliers is

OP is a huge faggot

This dude is so fucking dumb that he forgot label the thread as a Dragon Ball Super thread, and thous is destined to die with almost no replies.

Don't count on banning the most popular anime on Sup Forums, boyo. I'm on my way to bump any and every Dragon Ball thread I see in the Catalog. Enjoy the seasonal moeshit.

Nope, I'm not new here and trust me, you can get rid of other Dragon Ball fans but you can't get rid of me.

Lol

Man this guy is mad as heck

>>unless the 4 remaining members get really agressive about ringing others out
>implying that wasn't the plan all along
Jiren has more than enough speed and power to do it. Having less to deal with at the end, just makes it even easier.

Mad because you're coming to shit up our threads to complain.

I'm going to bump every Dragon Ball thread I see and there is nothing you can do about it. This is perfect teamwork in action.

Just you wait.

Dyspo isn't getting thrown out right now. That recent magazine talking about the various teams listed the other Pride Trooper with the strings as defeated but Dyspo was still in. So, we know they won't be taken out in the same episode.

Vegeta dying for no reason was pretty disappointing

dbs thread

Shut the fuck up retard

soon

Gold cell is my favourite hes cute

Not even ssj level.

technically the universes that aren't participating are stronger

manga is way better, but thats still not saying much

The manga where Goku wasn't even there for the birth of either of his two sons?

They could be. A higher quality of life and better technology could lead to a stronger people.

I find it sort of funny. They built them up to be strongest but a lot of them were just push over or only strong because of teamwork.