Going back to the good old days

Aussies, right now self defense is banned, half the knives are banned, slingshots and fireworks are all banned. what can we do to stop this?

I'm sick of so many things being banned, so I'm asking, would there be a way to change the laws so you can get a cat C or D firearm license without having to own a fucking company?
Something like a petition or anything that will allow us to push back against the nanny state and start being able to do fun stuff again
I would move to America, but they are full of niggers (although at the rate we are going, we won't be much better).
Let me know if you have any suggestions other than killing my self

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ML9h3I5Uktw
youtube.com/watch?v=mcE0aAhbVFc
youtube.com/watch?v=dscfeQOMuGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I work for Centrelink. I had an African lady come in today with 9 children 1 of which threw up on the floor and she ignored.
We are fucking done mate.

wait why were fireworks banned? did someone kill someone with them? also dont come to america...chinks are infinitely better than chinks

turn dijdjeridudes into emu egg launchers

If firearms mean so much to you OP, I'd suggest Switzerland but you'd have to be of some value to their society e.g banker, engineer, doctor, academic.

Guns are legal you cuck.

Get your license.

Get a shotgun.

STfu.

Self defence is not banned.
You can do anything up to and including the level of force required to stop your attacker and save yourself or others.

Maybe it's under the fear that someone could makeshift a bomb(or ammo for makeshift guns) by re-purposing the blackpowder in the fireworks. Probably an overstep by the gun laws based on paranoia.

>tfw Canada will be in better shape than Emuland in a few years
kek, guess we won the eternal shitposting war, eh?

Have you looked into any 'self-defense' court cases?
People get sued or thrown in Jail for hurting a home invader.

Read:
>Guys breaks in or tries to rob you
>Pull out gun in self-defence to protect your family and property
>Mook dies because he's stupid
>End up like that guy in Saskatchewan Canada

Join a competitive shooting club, attend a few comps a years, allows you to own something like a 9mm with 10 round mag.

In 1979 Martin Bryant , the same guy that did the port Arthur massacre, injured himself with fireworks , they were banned in 1979 , Martin Bryant got guns and fireworks banned in Australia

balkanize into city states

hellenic sinoabovistas

sad. nothing better than doing your own fireworks on the 4th of july. and new years. and christmas

start an insurrection

youtube.com/watch?v=ML9h3I5Uktw

Is it too late to say we told you so?
Seriously. The absolute banning and forfeiture of most firearms in Australia is a disgrace.
Sure, you don't have much GUN violence, but that hasn't really stopped people from harming and/or killing, as is made evident with banning knives and - of all thing, at least according to you - slingshots.
What's absurd though is the ban on self defense. Like, really... do they not want you using your fists or something?
It almost as if an agenda has been in motion for the last several years.

To be fair nothing like this had happened before, you have to remember this is pre-columbine and pre-9/11.
The world in the 90's was a very different place.
Also boomers and fucking idiots.

>Aussie
>Complains about blacks

Can't make this shit up...

It's not just firearms, but that might work. I don't know too much about them though other than the basics

I have a cat B license, to get a C you need to be disabled or a professional hunter

make a sling for projectiles couldn't you do the old combo lock in a bandana as a decent improvised weapon not like it matters you can't even beat birds with machine guns

The ACT was one of the last states to allow them but only one 1 day a year and then they banned them because they made dogs bark too much.

Martin Bryant is locked up in the Risdon Prison Complex. if you ever get yourself in prison you know what prison he resides in. do with that information as you please.

Make a fucking gun if you want one dude, it's seriously not hard.

I know, and I have a gun, the thing is that I am sick of being treated like a criminal by the government when I have done nothing wrong, and never intend to do wrong

slingshots aren't banned, I can get them from the local market and they're pretty deadly too. Also you can buy bows without a licence. Stop sooking you can get guns if you're not a nutcase it's an expensive and time consuming endeavor to apply for one as it should be for people of good character and law abiding so it makes sense.

waaaah your a baby no wonder your cucked

>robber breaks in
>smash their skull with a bike lock
>go to prison for assault

No u

mate our countries are both going to copy the UK and continue to become dystopias with bigger and bigger government, more and more laws sold to npc tier faggot cunts as necessary for safety.

the only hope is to move to the US, they might have le 56% face and a host of other problems, but they have they have the 1st and 2nd, they are actually free.

Yea, but try firing that bow in your backyard. If you are in the suburbs, you are 'strongly advised' to go to a range, and if your neighbours get scared they can call the cops

Yes, but as I've learned over the course of the last... oh, 5 or 6 years, it's that these sort of changes are only able to happen through compliance of the people, subversion for any necessary buildup, and then execution when the time calls for it.
These things can take upwards of 20-50 years at times. Just look at Mao Zedong's rule over China if you need an idea of just how long they're willing to work before their execution phase.
They have to breed a new age of compliant citizenry in order to up-end everything, which is partly how I discovered this in the first place because of my upbringing.
It's a load of crap to see everything unfolding the way it is.

I live in a suburban area and literally had no problems firing my bow in the back yard, as long as you're firing it at a decent sized target with a large wall behind it you're good for the most part.

>get a gun
>have to go through autistic levels of home security because you've now made your house a target for criminals who want to use that gun

Between that and the application hoop jumping, i aint bothered. Easier to move to the US and pick a freedom state so you can use all the guns you want.

>Sure, you don't have much GUN violence, but that hasn't really stopped people from harming and/or killing, as is made evident with banning knives and - of all thing, at least according to you - slingshots.
I’d prefer to face a knife over a gun any day. It’s a lot easier to defend against or outrun than a gun.
It also means that police (if they decide to do their job) can easily overpower a criminal in a standoff.

My kids shoot their bow in the back yard every day, no problems.
Just ignore the faggot bureaucrats, stay off their radar and you can do whatever you like.

They disarmed you so that they could take away your speech with "hatespeech" laws. They think that this will give them total political control. Next step is to flood your country with voters who they think will be loyal to them... yes these are profoundly stupid people.

First step to fighting back is to expose their treason... make sure that every time someone utters the word "multiculturism" or "diversity" that they are cast out and treated like traitors. Next step is to demand constitutional level protection of speech. After that you need to abolish welfare and expel anyone who "migrated" withing the last 20 years. If you guys are too weak to do this... you can just let Islam take over and purge the traitors for you.

>Let me know if you have any suggestions other than killing my self
Can't think of anything. Sorry

You may be right, and some people can get away with it. The issue is when you have soccer mum neighbours that are too nosy, they have the power to call the cops.
I don't have any experiance with it, but from my research online, if the police think your setup isn't safe enough, you can get in trouble

If you are robbed with a gun, you are less likely to be injured than robbed with a knife

Ldp

Do us burgers a favor and start bitching about "Cultural Appropriation" when the left starts pushing Australian type gun control.

the worst that's gonna happen is yeah the cops come over and tell you to improve your set up if it's not up to scratch, most cops in my area are very understanding if you explain fully your intentions and are open with them, they aren't anything like american cops in that regard and actually respect your point of view and don't autistically follow the rule book. I guess that's what 4 years of training does to your community skills. I highly doubt they'd give you a fine straight up they are more likely to warn you but if they have to come back a second time on the otherhand.....

Crossbows too!

I voted for them, I don't think they are very popular (I'm in Melbourne though, so most people I speak to are cucks)

but they aren't banned.....

You have a point. I probably exaggerated a bit. The thing that annoys me is you can't fire a BB gun in your backyard. You would look like an absolute dickhead if you take a BB gun to the range, and I reckon if you have a safe setup it should be fine. But if you scare the neighbours it breeches the firearm act and you can get in big trouble. I know bows are freely available, but I assumed the 'frighten the public' part would be the same

I find this attitude really perplexing. It's just a position I would never, could never hold. To have that level of TRUST in your government, in people you don't know, who don't know you. To trust them with your life, your rights and all that you hold dear. To say to yourself 'disarming myself doesn't pose a risk, my fellow man won't abuse a position of authority'.

It's not even a position that can be bridged with words or arguments I don't think. You can point at god knows how many deaths last century as a direct result of populations being disarmed and subsequently brutalized, you can look at the countless cases of violence when the police were simply too far away to help, and yet it doesn't matter.

It all comes down to how you view the average man. I don't trust the average man, I don't trust their motivations, I don't trust that they value my rights or my life, and I certainly don't trust them to have a gun and not me.

One thing is sure in my mind, someone will always have a gun.

I'm moving to burgerland asap.

They are prohibited, you need to apply for an exception. I don't know too much about crossbows though

You're a typical peasant, you feel powerless, feel the world turns against you, you can't even see who is your enemy because (((they))) are hiding behind the (((system))).
Therefore you need those tools to make you feel powerful, that's it.
It wouldn't change anything because niggers don't use logic when they invade your anus, they don't fear about firearms or any other weapons, you can't use human logic to reason them.
Time to take black pill to join back the workforce (slave), be a good goy.

I don't understand this mindset even if everyone is disarmed the government is not going to wipe out its own rebellious population it would just weaken itself towards the outside world leaving it open to other states and soldiers would begin to defect towards the rebels feeling sympathy for them most likely.

>inb4 if they kill you, you win

I'd much rather go down fighting than lie down and die

You guys are welcome too. I've met a few Australians and liked all 3. You guys are pretty laid back and seem to have a good sense of humor with all of the other good western values. Be warned though. We live kind of close to leafs. You have to watch those fuckers. They're on suicide watch right now.

No they don't
A few years ago some old guy shot a home intruder and managed to prove that it was justifiable level of violence.
Cases where the defender loses is because they subdued the invader and then kept attacking.
Fireworks are state level bans, the territory governments haven't banned them (but only sanction their use on certain days)

no guns until half a billion gibs

People have been making them for hundreds of years..... BANNED!

lol gg cuckstralia, get raped by them yellow aliens

>slingshots aren't banned
Got this off Vic Police website.

At least they haven’t banned Katanas

>even if everyone is disarmed the government is not going to wipe out its own rebellious population

This statement is based on the false presumption that the government is a rational being. It is in fact up of individuals, and individuals are famously irrational creatures. Why did Stalin do what he did? Before him the Bolsheviks? Red china? Nazi (((Germany)))?

And why do you presume it to be genocide? Because history is littered with examples of it of course, but it is no the only way an armed group can abuse an unarmed group. Taxes? Prison? Corruption? Any and all abuses of power are possible.

>soldiers would begin to defect towards the rebels feeling sympathy for them most likely.

Some might. Again, history has shown that sufficient compartmentalization of the process of heinous actions can keep the individuals responsible from feeling any real responsibility. This is the argument against 'I was just following orders' being a reasonable defense after the fact.

Another interesting thing is that a government will always factor in the fact that the populace is armed when making decisions. This means all of the above abuses, while perhaps still possible to some degree, carry a heavier degree of consequence. The subversion of democracy is certain. Guns in the hands of the people are just one more speed bump, and perhaps a wrench to put things back together when it all goes to shit.

Would you let a nice honey bear take your guns? Would you trust a bear to look out for your interests? I wouldn't. I wouldn't trust a bear as far as I could kick the cunt. If your answer is no, if you wouldn't trust a nice honey-bear out of fear that perhaps on a particularly bad winter he might want to eat you, if you take the position that the bear might not act in your interests all of the time, why the fuck would you trust a human? People are much more dangerous than bears.

>the state of cucktoria
they literally sell them at markets where I'm at.

I'm sure that would fall under "sword".
HOWEVER I see catapult but not trebuchet!!!

When I was a kid my dad's friend sent me a slingshot from out of state, I remember it was a big deal because they are technically illegal here so I had to keep it low key.

>they literally sell them at markets where I'm at.
I've been thinking of trying to get one from china, they're pretty cheap so if it gets confiscated at customs it wont matter too much.
What do you use as ammo? I was thinking of getting a big pack of ball bearings, dunno what size tho.
Would be fun to shoot cans outside on a nice day.

>butterfly knife
>catapult
>dagger
>double end knife
>a fucking laser pointer
wtf is this retarded shit
>catapult
who the fuck cares if you have a catapult
the absolute autism here, I'm just absolutely bemused with some of this shit. like a fucking catapult?
how?????

in a world where everyone owns a car youre afraid of catapults???

is there any fucking hope for your country
this shit is so depressing.

This mentality is terrible.

The idea that "they're not popular so lets forget about them" really irritates me because it prevents any change whatsoever from happening.

So basically if they're popular then they're worth getting on board with? Then who is going to get on board with them when they're not popular? And how are they going to become popular regardless if no one taked them seriously because they're not popular?

We're currently stuck with two shit major parties and everyone hates both options but they always end up picking one because "it's the better of two evils". People really need to genuinely not give a shit and vote for and pit up signs around the neoghbourhood, get involved etc. for what they actually want if you really want change, otherwise nothing is going to happen.

I know people who've bought BB guns through china so it's not impossible.

Yeah but during the superbowl they ran a commercial with Crocodile Dundee so maybe Australian culture will make a comeback.

>I would move to America, but they are full of niggers (although at the rate we are going, we won't be much better).

Lol, retard

>>a fucking laser pointer
We can have them, but only low powered ones.
This is what it says in the thingy.
"Laser pointer
A hand-held, battery-operated article designed or adapted to emit a laser beam with an accessible emission limit of greater than 1 mW."

That's what I'm saying. I'm all for them, I donate to them and give them my vote, but I don't expect them to ever come to power. They just aren't popular enough. I do wish it was different though

>This statement is based on the false presumption that the government is a rational being. It is in fact up of individuals, and individuals are famously irrational creatures. Why did Stalin do what he did? Before him the Bolsheviks? Red china? Nazi (((Germany)))
governments have to be somewhat rational for their own survival, including those individuals running it, not being so causes its downfall.

>And why do you presume it to be genocide? Because history is littered with examples of it of course, but it is no the only way an armed group can abuse an unarmed group. Taxes? Prison? Corruption? Any and all abuses of power are possible.
once again if a large enough mass of people resist the government will just be working against its interest by clamping down until its population is completely rebellious and they will begin to fight them and at that point what I said earlier comes into play it needs to not decimate its population for its own self interest on the world stage otherwise it will be the prey to stronger bears of other nations.

>Guns in the hands of the people are just one more speed bump, and perhaps a wrench to put things back together when it all goes to shit.
not really you see americans threatening to overthrow governments yet do nothing about it and they are armed to the teeth and their civil liberties are being eroded by the day slowly but surely with the NSA spying, petty drug war bullshit and over the top prison system that's for profit making them cattle.

No I wouldn't trust a bear but some trust with YOUR particular bear is necessary (obviously you hit the bear when it plays up just so it knows you exist) so that you can train it to defend against other enemy bears and their trainers who see you as a meal (world stage). Remember nation states exist in a state of anarchy, the UN doesn't mean shit a nation state can be gobbled up at any time.

I just use rocks like a nigger

lel whats your catapult limit
>Let it be known that thy catapult must come at a force of less than 10 turks

pic related :S
It's strange that they call this a catapult, considering there is also "Slingshot" and "Hunting Sling" on the list...

Sorry mate, assault catapaults were banned in 1996. Now we're only allowed the 5 Turk ones

>Aussies, right now self defense is banned
knifey spoony
youtube.com/watch?v=mcE0aAhbVFc

hahahaha this is exactly the type with surgical tubing they sell at the markets near me except without an arm brace. Those things shoot like 100+ meters it's ridiculous, you could easily kill someone shooting their head with a bb or a decent sized rock.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING AUSPOL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Martin Bryant is innocent.

He used to be cellmates with Chopper.

>what can we do to stop this?
I don't know, I don't know of any parties that want to lower taxes, laws, give us freedom minus the degeneracy.

I'm just waiting for the collapse or move out.

You are a bootlicking faggot. You shame our country.

Move to the NT for the time being if you want some shit. We can buy firework for 1 day per year do everyone stockpiles them. Crossbows don't need any kind of licence or permit. No licence required to fish or own/drive a boat. Slingshots are illegal to sell but legal to own if you really want one.

Cat A/B/H gun licences are given away like candy to anyone who's able to screw a safe in. Our police are literally to lazy to poke around and annoy gun owners with shit paper work. They recently made fun licences last 10 years because they were sick of processing renewal form every 5 years.

>governments have to be somewhat rational for their own survival
They don't. The survival of the government is not necessarily the goal of the individuals that make it up. Ideology, greed and a thousand other personal motives make them fundamentally irrational entities.

>not being so causes its downfall.
Yes sure, and the consequences upon the people they govern in the process of this downfall don't bear talking about.

>once again if a large enough mass of people resist the government will just be working against its interest by clamping down until its population is completely rebellious
You're in fairly land. It is rare for a government to declare outright war on the majority of its own citizens. Sup Forums pot went after those with glasses. Hitler went after the commies, the fags and the kikes. The Bolshevists went after the rich and anyone brave enough to stand up to them (a minority), and it is ALWAYS a minority.

>they will begin to fight them

With what? Remember this 'fight' could have been avoided had the government known the population were armed in the first place, such a risky gambit is less likely to have been attempted.

>at that point what I said earlier comes into play it needs to not decimate its population for its own self interest on the world stage otherwise it will be the prey to stronger bears of other nations.
How many times in our lifetimes have the rest of the world stood by while armed governments, tribes, races and religions abused their helpless and unarmed citizenry? I can think of several prominent ones, but we both know there are dozens in the last few decades alone. How many of those were punished at all by the global community? Why is the UN considered such a failure? It simply doesn't work out like that, there is no guarantee the international community will do ANYTHING. This appeal to a greater force for protection is the very antithesis of a survival instinct.

1/2

>WHERE IS THE FUCKING AUSPOL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
^^^^^^^
They have pic related on eBay for $4, just ordered one why not.

A and B are easy to get in vic if you aren't a criminal, but anything more is a lot harder.
I would, but isn't the Northern Territory full of Abos?

My uncle got done for a cattle prod

all this happened before we were born (or atleast fully grown), I don't care desu it's out of our hands and anyone that cares is just LARPing as a yank

You happen to be froms Coffs mate? They're breeding like fucking flies here, haven't seen it anywhere else up or down the coast.

youtube.com/watch?v=dscfeQOMuGw
what did he mean by take it out on the slaves?

You opened the flood gates and now ultra banning is becoming common place.

Some parts are infested. Some of the smaller towns are overrun but if you live in or around Darwin or the rural area, the blacks are segregated to little communities basically.

There are known places to avoid though.

Cops pulled me up walking home in a wetsuit, carrying a handspear and a fucking bag of fish for fucks sake.
>Thats a weapon.
>What the fuck am meant to do mate, leave the spearhead at the beach?

When I was a kid I thought Aussies were cool tough guys who didn't give a shit about anything, would take a broken beer bottle to the face and still go to the next bar. When did they turn into pussies who were afraid of everything cool?

>not really you see americans threatening to overthrow governments yet do nothing about it and they are armed to the teeth and their civil liberties are being eroded by the day slowly but surely with the NSA spying, petty drug war bullshit and over the top prison system that's for profit making them cattle.

The Americans can still say what they want. Their first amendment is protected by their second. Try going out and saying the word nigger and kike in your cities public square, how long before they take you away?

Their democracy is flawed, their two party system sucks, they have heaps of problems with their civil liberties, there is no denying that. The thing is, over there it is a constant push and pull, the cunts are ALWAYS pushing to take their rights and expand governmental bullshit into every aspect of their lives, but the citizenry with the 1st and second amendment can pull back. If push comes to shove, they can fight back.

>No I wouldn't trust a bear but some trust with YOUR particular bear is necessary (obviously you hit the bear when it plays up just so it knows you exist) so that you can train it to defend against other enemy bears and their trainers who see you as a meal (world stage). Remember nation states exist in a state of anarchy, the UN doesn't mean shit a nation state can be gobbled up at any time.

You wouldn't trust a bear but you are going to let it control your access to sticks? How do you propose to hit the bear user?

I'm going to burgerking and then I'm going to masturbate, play video games and possibly kill myself. I'll be back to read your replies if you can be hecked afterwards.

You haven't moved me one single nanometer in your direction with your arguments user, but hell at least we both care enough to talk about these things. Have a good night.

Sounds like a good backup plan If melbourne gets worse