BREAKING: 27 year old actress suddenly decides nudity is ok as she careens towards 30

lol
> apropos of nothing, but being almost 30 in hollywood i was like "yeah suddenly taking your clothes off for money is empowering"
why is this kind of transparent shit still allowed?
why do we have to tiptoe around it?
she's hitting 30
and now it's ok to get naked
what's her message to 18 yo actresses?
why is everything so autistic
why are we so prone to perpetuating, embracing and thriving in pretense?
it's sick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajdYe2K1pMo
youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s
youtube.com/watch?v=bXQAgzfwuNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

even funnier her nudes leaked ages ago yet she only came to this conclusion now

stupid old bint

t. 26 year old virgin male

probably because we all saw her tits 6 months ago for free.

Yo OP you can use the Shift Key sometime, Bro? Try it out! It should be located somewhere Northwest of your Space Bar! If you found the TAB button instead, you might have gone too far, just Head South at that Point.

>27 year old actress suddenly decides nudity is ok as she careens towards 30

Maybe it has nothing to do with her age. Maybe once there are unflattering pictures of your butthole online you just have to say "fuck it" with the whole nudity thing.

didnt she just quit to "fix our le democracy not REPULBLIC""???

Why are you complaining?

she can either go total slut or total prude. going total prude like emma watson will only kill her career sooner.

I've seen her butthole

Well, a slut has got to do what a slut has got to do. What's your point here?

prove it

>mouthbreathing
Why, though?

Seems like the sex kitten programming was activated late for this specimen.

>Spend months crying about being objectified and "muh strong powerful womyn don't need no man"
>does a photoshoot naked right after
Modern day women in a nutshell, and people still wonder why guys don't show women any respect these days

>Maybe once there are unflattering pictures of your butthole online you just have to say "fuck it" with the whole nudity thing.

lol

dumb bitch

>why is everything so autistic
With this post structure and that flag you have the audacity to ask that question?

Disliking having your photos leaked isn't fucking "prudish" and it doesn't make her hypocritical to do a nude photoshoot of her own consent afterward

She's has a very forgettable face.

I really want a cockatoo, but I don't really have the time to take care of one right now :(

You're missing the point. Like All Lives Matter missing the point.

she was only pissed off at the leaks because it was the equivalent of looking at the pirated nudes instead of paying for the 'official' ones now. The leaks have lowered the market value of the new stuff.

I think you mean 4 years ago.

I bet she's seen a cockatoo.

Post more birds instead please

lol

>why are we so prone to perpetuating, embracing and thriving in pretense?
Because, you dopey naive idiot, the world isn't based in truth and honor and transparency. Its based on lies, manipulations, and treachery. If you want a world of honor and truth, then you need to rule over the treacherous with an iron fist, which you refuse to do, because you're weak beta males who want to take your ball and go home when women and non-whites are mean to you. Why don't you fucking rise up and assert some brutal patriarchy on these dumb pieces of shit instead?

If you can't, you deserve this fate.

They show their tits when people start ignoring them.

JLaw was hot shit for a few years and now people have moved on to younger, better things. The only way she can remain even slightly relevant is to air out her tittybags for the world to see.

Birds are nice. I took the birdpill 6 months ago and got a conure. Haven’t looked back

why is her neck so long?

Wahey!

the best part about it is that everyone’s already seen so no one cares. she’s going to drift in irrelevancy without any cards to play

youtube.com/watch?v=ajdYe2K1pMo

>2014 was 20 years ago

I didn't know birds were that smart and that stupid.

You got it, friend

Just like humans. Some subspecies are intelligent, and some are niggers.

Parrots and Corvids are scary smart. A lot of species are really, really dumb.

are those still around?

no they're all gone

usually the internet deletes all pictures after 30 days automatically

I knew it. Totally can't find them anymore. Thanks for telling me anons, that way i don't have to search for them.

>birds have discovered fire
abbos btfo

Keep 'em coming, saved.

Unfortunately I can't because Sup Forums doesn't let you post webms with sound. It used to just get rid of the sound when you posted them but apparently that doesn't happen any more.

That anorexic Beverly-Hills lookin' swan thing deserves every peck to rip its fucking head off for being so goddamn stupid and short-sighted. Jesus Christ, go find another fresher prey ffs.

She has yummy milkers

F

these are some cool birds

Majestic animal, wow.

Only in Australia there is a chance to get killed by fire started by a fucking bird.

>I'm going to take a break from acting and be an activist
Laughs heard around the world
>I'll get naked if you keep putting me in movies

Those are yummy!

Holy shit

Saved

Cassowaries don't fuck around

Daam.. Saved

Jews in Hollywood are really picky about their women, so Hollywood pretty much expels any girl over 30. They get no jobs, no roles, their Screen Actors Guild membership lapses, and then nobody cares about them. There was a joke a few years back, when Disney released that movie about the villain in Sleeping Beauty, that the only roles for women over 30 was as a witch. So for a lot of actresses, when they get closer to the 30 year mark, they get more desperate and erratic. Some women try to do an "Oscar role" in documentaries, serious (read: pretentious) dramas, or the like to cement how much of a serious actress they are. It never works because as we've seen thanks to Harvey Weinstein, they only got roles in the first place so jews could fuck them. Others get married to their male counterparts so they can at least keep living in the same world, even if the husband is the only person getting the roles. Still others become "activists" so that the broader world will take them seriously (Remember when every Hollywood couple was adopting African kids? This is why).

I guess for Jennifer Lawrence, who's asshole is already permanently on the internet, her choice was easy. Just take your clothes off. It's how all the non-famous girls get attention.

Did that article about not being pretty enough to play Sharon Tate destroy her? she's been on the downward spiral since then

How to fuck do you deal with them then??
Why dont you put a flock of them near Melbourne gangs??

This is Gospel truth user

Windows has encountered an error with .BAT file

They're generally pretty shy and restricted to rainforests in QLD. Well, and New Guinea but I think they'd be the least of your worries over there.

>her face is JUST as fuck
Bet Harv was taking that pic

They can live a hundred years so your grandkids better have enough time for one too

>See picture of naked woman
>jizz all over keyboard
>complain to Sup Forums

holy shit OP you somehow got even more pathetic.

>30 yo
Old women getting naked should be illegal.

i do like her form

Dam thats neat, how are cassowaries as pets?

Shit she's only 27? I thought she was way way mid 30

>how are cassowaries as pets?
I think they're protected so you can't keep them without some sort of permit, as in like a zoo or animal shelter sort of thing.

The cruel destiny of all females.

Those B's or C's you think?

Word.

>FEEL OLD YET?
youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s

>Corvids
youtube.com/watch?v=bXQAgzfwuNQ

Gotta get work somehow

wedgetails are awesome

silly cocky

>eating while bathing

flamin galah

>birb thread
>no posts about eric the fucking legend

I've got the webms, but can't post 'cause no sound.