How will Sup Forums ever recover??

The flawless nigger logic.
I don't recommend going into the replies because it makes you cringe.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GKEmY
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/murder
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-2.xls
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggers don't go to school

Don't say blacks don't go to schools

Because everyone else is armed and they know they'll get fucking shot by some nigger and he'll drop his nuts in your face as you bleed out and grin at you like a chimp. Even other niggers don't want to risk that death.

They're not called school shootings but gang wars

>how come no shootings in the hood
Because the hood has security and fucking metal detectors.

She's right in the sense that gun control has nothing to do with this.

I'm assuming many affluent white kids are on anti-depressants, SSRI's, anti-psychotics, etc. That might be an issue too.

There's also metal detectors and cops in school in most hoods, or at least here in the northeast there are.

Many factors to blame. SAD!

a, shootings are common place in black neighborhoods so something like that wouldn't make the news
b, there are far fewer schools located in black neighborhoods in the first place

All those nigger ghettos schools have had metal detectors and mandatory backpack checks since the 80s because of the the gang violence.

unironically, these exact same measures would instantly stop shootings in non-ghetto schools.

>these exact same measures would instantly stop shootings in non-ghetto schools.
After this latest string of idiot kids being treated like bargaining chips, I support all school kids being treated like niggers. Let them feel the same feelings a nigger does. Let them at least appreciate they made it out alive.

Perhaps the white kids will appreciate it, since now it is not racist, and a prove fact that these measure save lives.

Most shootings on school property are committed by blacks.

And yet she's whiter than the sassyblackgurl.gif she's using lmfao

archive.is/GKEmY

Can you link me to an actual web source for this that's credible, because I know if I use it in an argument I'm going to get "lmao that doesn't exist".

/thread

Tables: ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/murder
Blacks commit more crime: ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

thank you

>how will Sup Forums ever recover??
>implying this isn't the perfect weapon against libs

we need to unironically support this idea
>libshits won't disprove this tweet to not be seen as racists
>no more push for gun control

>libshits push back and redpill thousands with black on black crime statistics
>niggers callout libcucks as racists

it's a fucking winwin

They do. Constantly.
It never makes the news because hood niggers shooting each other isn't newsworthy. That would be like daily news reports about dogs barking and cats meowing.

"How will Sup Forums ever recover"
You know I was sarcastic. Its the classic bad bait from /r/tards.

Also, if you want more recent data:
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-2.xls
and
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls

Generally speaking, "whites" (hispanics are counted as white) kill each other more than blacks but blacks kill whites (533 cases) more than whites kill blacks (243 cases). This was in 2016.

Blacks kill whites more than twice as much as whites kill blacks (54.4% difference), but generally blacks kill each other at an alarmingly high rate considering the white stats are unreliable due to how spics are considered white.

She has a good point the media misses. Niggers shoot each other a lot more but for different reasons. And school shooters are a recent phenomena, but guns have been common for decades. Why not shoot up the school house in the 1890s? Guns of that era were common with certain segements of the populace and there were a lot less people to kill. Mass shooters are a new thing. It seems fame has a lot to do with it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooting

fpbp

Why do races seem to kill each other more than other races?

>Why not shoot up the school house in the 1890s?
Because they didn't fuck around back then
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

SHIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

They can't afford an assault rifle 15.

too late kiddo

FPBP

There's no one left to shoot

>went to black highschool
>memorial at the end of every school year for all the black kids who died

They just massacre each other on the streets.

Don’t shit where you eat. Gun violence in the hood is between gangs. Schools are where they sell the drugs and hire new gang members. It is not in anyone’s interest to do mass shootings in black schools.

this supports the mental health case and not the access to muh guns

There was also the cologne school massacre where the perp killed 10 people (wounded 22) with a home built fucking flamethrower and lance

>implying anyone goes to school in the hood

(((White)))

If these people are considered white than 56% is probably a way too optimistic estimate of actual whites.

Okay I can see some of these just being
>le 56% face
but
COME ON

I've never understood this sips tea/coffee meme desu. They show to be smug, cynical or uncaring altough just spent the time to preach about the issue, just to next show it to be less important than their current beverage. If they really would be so uncaring and cynical they probably wouldn't spend time to explain their post or message. Its just strange larping some urban intellectual at coffee shop looking world running its absurd course.

Scary bear bird.

Simple, most races keep to themselves and know each other better than other races. They kill out of jealousy, envy, or anger. In black people's case, it is often a reflection of their awkward self-hatred and lack of respect for living beings, plus low IQ.

It's really upsetting at this point, they should just finally give them their own damn race catergory already and quit with the "separate ethnicity" cowshit.

Now that's just deceptive and factually incorrect

Bit of casual racism there mate.