He did absolutely nothing wrong and should be given another chance. He was a troubled young man...

He did absolutely nothing wrong and should be given another chance. He was a troubled young man, with a troubled childhood. He should've been in good care.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966167560080289792
streamable.com/1131c
i.magaimg.net/img/2pe7.jpg
streamable.com/wg3v1
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200754714.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Antifa Shitpost Debunked twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966167560080289792 but yeah getting coached to be an MSM shill is pretty fucked up. streamable.com/1131c Pic related: i.magaimg.net/img/2pe7.jpg he was in cali doing pro witness shit last year also him on CNN sliping first says he "went" to HS then says he "goes" there.. just more bullshit to think about but it adds up streamable.com/wg3v1

Fuck off shill

the FBI was warned twice about him explicitly. they knew exactly what he was doing and let it happen. he goes and shoots up this school and then magically all of these "young democrat" gun activists appear on the scene, who were supposedly students there........one of whom has a dad high up in the FBI........and the president himself is calling for increased gun control..........

if you can't get over yourself and muster up the courage to say "false flag" to a Democrat, at this point, then you're a fucking pussy or a retard.

can we still norway?

tru dat. he wuz gon to skool an sheit. he wuz gittin his life togetha. he wuz a goot boy. he dindu nuffin

These kids bullied an orphan until he snapped and are getting rich off of it. He should have killed more

Correct. He didn't do anything.

This.

He was the first and most important victim of the entire event. These shit kids going on TV and playing the victim per an agenda are just avoiding taking any blame for what happened. They bullied the fuck out of him until he broke. If there was a single decent soul in the pile of them, someone would step up and take some measure of responsibility.

Don't hold your fucking breath.

Rememeber they all did what they did because of the US dollar. That isn't to say money is evil because they still had a choice. ALL of these "cogs" need the purge. Every single one.

Was his biological mother Jewish?

Look at this little fuck. If I was allowed to have a gun as a teacher I would shoot any fuck who looked like this. He looks like a chimpanzee with fetal alcohol syndrome.

I keep hearing how the shooter was bullied into doing what he did but how specifically did they fuck with him?

I know the shooter thought a guy stole his girlfriend but that's not really bullying.

>because he is ugly he deserves to get bullied

>‘This kid gets bullied a lot, someone should do something,’
>“I regret definitely not saying anything.”

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200754714.html

It's a lot of little things. A lot of satanic agents were planted around this kids life down to the state. They fuck with him subtly but it adds up over time. At some point they decide to abuse him more and that's what happened here. What I want to know is who is the guy pulling the strings behind this kind of shit.

He somehow managed to miss the most obnoxious kids at his school. Why even bother?

Don’t expect them to understand, they wont. Facing consequences have never been their strong suite. They can only understand when they feel the same level of hate. So much that you would burn out your own life to make a point. Not even fucking vengance , just a point. It will be too late when they realize the number of people who carried this hatred inside them for life are alot more than the ones shot up the schools.

At first they ignore you , then they laugh at you(you are here). Then they fight you and then you win.

the dinjew spicnuffin

When you go fishing, do you catch all the fish?

Dude proved himself to be a primate. Primates don’t belong in a civilized society. However, he could probably benefit a place like Detroit or Memphis.

yea even those Snead faggots didnt waste any time throwing him under the bus

Yea because I’m Bill Dance and I have all the shad raps

probably to take that 800,000

i think we should drop him off at one of those anti gun meetings those kids are running and just let him hash it out with them

these are the primates. Meadow Pollack probably in someones basement now

he has retard eyes like that dylan freak.

>What I want to know is who is the guy pulling the strings behind this kind of shit.

i think his name is george soros

Bullied? No, even that would be a waste on this kid. I would shoot this kid dead. Look at this fuck.

He has resting stupidface. You can tell from the moment he walks in he will be a drain on humanity.

This is why you will never become a teacher

he is ugly but ive seen uglier. no I would not "shoot him dead" because im not a hormonal raging 14 year old idiot.

His mother was Jewish, which makes him a citizen of Israel, and as such, American courts have no jurisdiction over him. We demand that he be freed immediately, and given safe passage to Jerusalem, where there is no extradition treaty for Jews who have been persecuted such as this boy.