What did this dude did to suddenly being hated and called a cuck

I lost all that part from being praised by some of the right, to being called a cuck

Highgrounding by Antifa. Just the same as with Lauren Southern.
OUR PEOPLE DO NOT SABOTAGE COHESION.

ES JAY DUBBLE JUUS

>what did this dude did

I think it's just his voice and gayness. He's also quite civic which people don't like. Don't think he has said anything terrible though. Just things have moved on and he wants to stay mainstream.

He's an "alt-Lite" civic nationalist, which means hes either retarded or not serious about solving the issues we face.

>Civ nationalist cuck

FUCK OFF PAUL. YOU BEANER

He lives in a shithole. He never comments on HIS government. Fucking faggot.
>lemme tell you what's wrong with your country

>what is shariablue

THE TRUTH ABOUT THINGS THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THEY'RE NOT TELLING YOU
If you advertise yourself like that you're obviously using it as a guise to spread propaganda and omitting things that go against you. If he wants to be taken seriously then he should get serious.

he hasn't called for genocide yet which makes the edgy nazi larpers cranky that's all. but they're just a loud minority around here

If PJW assassinates Christopher Steele I'll listen to his opinions on MY government

He countersignals us

he's just tired. he's basically infowars' sargon. he refuses to discuss the biological components of culture, and so he gets burned like jbp

I still like him. I mean, how can you really hate him?

>puts his face 3 inches from camera
>shamelessly obnoxious and tacky as humanly possible

If he'd stray away from "DESTROYING DA ESS JAY DUBBYUS" and started touching mroe edgier topics, he'd be way funnier

He's clearly all business, which I can respect.

Isn't he british, i.e. nanny-state lover?

He has sold out to jews,search for Alex Jones endgame video.

He chose to go the (((alt-lite))) route and bash pro-whites.

>fag
>Civic nationalist
>talks like a moron

Just to name a few

He's controlled opposition.

Homosexual Civic Nationalist "jews are /ourguys/" liberal who is only right wing in name.

CONSERVATIVE IS THE NEW COUNTER-CULTURE

He seems to think all societal ills are caused by mouthy college students, I think the problem goes a tad deeper than that

Opposition to what? If you didn't know any better you'd think he was living in the USA and not some shut-in hiding in the UK who never says a fucking thing about his own piece of shit garbage government. Fuck him, piece of shit. He's a fucking pussy.

Mexican English

He's no cuck. It's just the usual character assassination and sowing of discord by our enemies.

It isn't hard to figure out.

This

>says the Queen's peasantry

>civic nationalist faggot that refuses to even think about the topic of race
>not a cuck
Inb4 stormfag/antifa/shareblue/russian hacker

YOU GONNA TRIGGA THE S J W 'S WITH MOI NEW SHIRT
CONSERVATISM IS THE NEW COUNTA CULTURE
CONSERVATISM IS THE NEW PONK ROCK
ES JAY DOUBLE YOUS

>Austria
>Knowing anything about American politics
Stay the fuck out of our way.

Fuck off shill

The alt-lite's job is to attract ideological newbies, who then proceed our way along the slippery slope. PJW is doing his job well.

Q: "Hey Paul, what do you think about the Jews running most of these subversive organizations and international banks?"
A: "I see no evidence of that."

lol, k.

It really is that simple.

Fuck off shill

>Gatekeepers doing their job well.
Let's waste 10 years of peoples lives while genociding them simultaneously. Stupid 5D chess LARPing nerd.

Fuck off Jewish Supremacist.

he makes excuses for niggers and defends Zionism

10 years for retards, 1-2 for nornal people.
Without the gateway people this wouldn't be a mass movement, we'd be back at 1.0

Fuck off shills

he's always been a cuck fag

Loser pseudo-intellectual outrage e-celeb kike faggot cunt with the most obnoxious voice I've ever heard.

England: A Jewish nation for 361 years.

Look at these shills

Not opposing the ethnic replacement of your people = Cuck
Not opposing the ethnic replacement of Europeans = You are a bad human being

((()))((()))((()))((()))((()))

he made a vid on the london shithole situation tho

Yes of course I'm a shill. Of course everyone you don't like is a shill.

The guy is the right equivalent of Cenk, brainless robot parroting shit in an attempt to make people outraged.

>shills
You have an impressive vocabulary, Benjamin. Is it 2009 again?

>a vid
fuck off

It's one of the most effective shill tactics of blasting useful conservative voices as "cucks", "kike puppets", etc.

yikes

go back to r*ddit, controlled opposition nigger

>Be British
>Have Jewish Prime Minister 150 years ago
yikes

Post rare PJ's

DURRRR YOU CAN'T SEPARATE ART FROM POLITICS

>most obnoxious voice
He makes me thankful not to be British.

Low IQ

this

This

Muh Jews

Muh Talmud

I see no evidence of Jews.

I believe he's banging that sideways puss, which explains the second and negates the first. Not that it excuses anythign.

>muh horseshoe theory
>Hilter was an sjw
>calls "Britain First" racist
>Claims to be alt right, only to flip flop saying that it's a term made by liberals (which is funny because he was the first I ever heard use that term)
>"I don;t see a big Jewish influence"
>he (and the rest of Info wars) went from being pro non interventionist to pro neocon israel shit
>gets btfo by a balding liberal hipster cuck
It sucks because he was my baby's first redpill. I and many others out grown him

this

Murdoch Murdoch the nasty jewishshill played D&Q on one of his video and now we can't associate with anyone he arbitrarily defined "Alt light".

Muh Britain
Muh Western Culture

WE WUZ BRITISH EMPIRE 'N SHEEEIT

He claims there’s no evidence that Jews own the media. But the joke’s on him, the goyim know already

Based British Mormons!

Hey! leave the British alone! Sweden will fight you!

Muh British Identity
Save the Ottomans!

His American equivalent at least has a bearable voice, but has the same tactics and is also a pseudo-intellectual. I watched a few of Owen's videos, going after Trump protestors, and it seemed as soon as he realized he wasn't arguing with a retard he'd cut it short and move on.

Nobody comes close to PJW levels of obnoxious though.

Shills trying divide and conquer

your mom made a vid too

Queen Victoria was based.
Ottomans did nothing wrong.

Rule the waves!

canadian

Fuck off shill

shut it down

Divide and conquer what exactly? I'm an American you Canadian dog fucker.

canadian

What did PJW mean by pic related?

Look at all the edgy irinybros and shills in this thread, trying to smear someone who's probably responsible for hundreds of thousands of people joining the new right.

>lemme tel ya bout yur cuntry
>soy boyeeeeeeee

Fuck off shills

Stay the fuck out of American politics you British cuck sucker.

canadian

Fuck off shill

Infowars faggot. This boy will suck a dick at the drop of a hat.

Yep

canadian

I never attacked him. The only legit criticism is that he's a CivNat that likes BASED conservative Jews and Israel.

Most likely whenever there's a character assassination of a famous right-wing figure on right-wing forums, it's either Antifa, /leftypol/, or some DNC shill group like Shareblue behind it. They did the same thing to Mike Enoch, except Mike actually has more credit for being anti-Jew, so it didn't stick.