Literally every Slav I know is in a relationship with an Indian...

Literally every Slav I know is in a relationship with an Indian. Are they attracted to each other on genetic level or something?

blogposting thread

I’m from Northen Greece and Indian women fawn over me.

I think it’s because they like muscular looking Greeks as it reminds of them of the time my ancestors cucked their ancestors in 330BC

They are both nigger tier

>Greeks
>Muscular

Lmao you turkish rape babies are the manlets of europe.

Jelly non factor skinny fat detected

I am actually quite skinny, just laughing over how you are trying to portray your sorry ass ethnicity as 'muscular'. Also being attractive to pajeetas is not a good sign in general.

women tend to choose mates based on social status
men tend to choose women based on their looks(health, feritility, mother like features)

so if it's slav males with poo women, then can be easily explained by above, slav males in straya are socially lower than straya boys because of obvious reasons(migrants,bad english,worse job, unrecognized education...), but they are higher than poos so poo women are attracted by them. there is shortage of slav women because they go for straya boys - it is easy game for them, since most straya women are spoiled brats with hideous anglo genes.

it happens everywhere, in CZ statistics on international marriage by gender are quite clear.

women marry into percieved higher tier (US,western europe ..etc..)
men marry fertile women from percieved lower tier (ukraine,belarus,vietnam...)

there is almost 1:1 male/female ratio with countires we percieve as equal : slovakia/poland

Literally no Slavs that I know are in relationship with an Indian. Maybe the problem is in you, OP?

how does an american get a qt trad czech gf

asking for scholarly reasons only

I know a Polish-Australian woman who is dating an Indian. It's not just Slav male Indian female

Do you live in a place with many Indians? I know they are not even distributed in the US whereas every city in Australia has quite a few now. Overall we have more Indians than the US as a percentage of the population

How do you go from Belarus to Vietnam?
I understand the concept of shit tier regional populations, but how do you go from a white woman all the way down to one of the shittiest tiers of Asians in one jump.
Even kebab women are better than Viets.

>1. come to east Europe as a tourist
>2. visit some nightclubs
>3. revel as women jump on your dick in hopes of a greencard
>4. go home with slav waifu

I live in Bay Area, there is a lot of Indians here. Not so many Slavs but still, I haven't noticed this trend at all.

whoa. that’s weird, I’ve noticed this too in graduate-level sciences. Ashkenazi Jew/Indian also common

are czech's slavs? do they speak english?

Czechs are slav-german mutts.
And yeah, pretty much everyone under 30 speaks english.

Fucking thots

we've got large vietnamese minority because we wanted to help fellow war torn asian communists who managed to defy american imperialists.
also there was this idea that since they are smaller, they would be awesome agile wielders.It didn't really turn out as expected, nowadays they own convinience stores,chinese restaurants(no joke), grow weed and cook meth for germans...still waty better community than exploding goatfuckers.

we have them too but I can’t say they’re notable for any of that criminal activity, I guess those niches were taken up by other ethnicities and probably also the racial composition of refugees from communism and commie economic migrants is different (more semi-Chinese amongst persecuted capitalist classes because of their IQ advantage over native Viets)

61,012[1]–80,000[2]
0.6-0.8% of the Czech population

2,067,527[1]
0.8% of the U.S. population (2016)