Destroys an entire multiverse

>destroys an entire multiverse
>erases two universes in his timeline
>shows no remorse at all

I like your post but idk if it will get many responses

The more I think about this arc the more I'm confused

Where exactly did Trunks go back to at the end?

>Sup Forums is dead
>mods see how the DBS fanbase has 7+ threads everyday
>let's end the generals

Somewhere before Black, but after the androids outcome. Whis went to warn Future Beers about Zamasu

Might as well just ban narutoshitters and dbshitters, no one wanted them in the first place.

Maybe getting resurrected a bunch of times and learning that your life basically continues when you die anyway warped his perception of death

But Zeno destroyed that universe?

Dragonballshitters proved themselves to be the worst shonenfags by far. At least HxHfags had the dignity to not spam this board

Dragon Ball Super is a clusterfuck.
just enjoy the ride.

Sorry the most popular anime of all time and progenitor of shounen has a fan base wants to discuss their favorite ANIME on and ANIME AND MANGA board

Yeah, but he traveled to another time line by going farther in the past. Kinda messed up if you ask me, but that's DB for you.

yup cuz dragonballs fix everything

>crawling in my skin naruto fags
>bleachfags
>BLEACHFAGS!
though i can't deny that dragonball fags are really shitty too, you ask one question they act like mexican chupacabra

Goku will probably end up being a villain sooner or later

Goku doesnt care about shit.

Maybe if you limited your shitposting to one thread there wouldn't be a problem.

Generals not allowed.

That's because 99% of the people posting in Dragon Ball threads are illiterate spics.
Latin American internet users destroy everything they touch. Just look at online gaming.

not an argument

>MODS BTFO DBZ FAGS
>SHOWS NO REMORSE AT ALL
MODS=GODS

Fuck off with this meme already.
Plenty of characters have already mentioned that they should actually be grateful to Goku because instead of getting erased from the get-go Goku's suggestion gave all of them a chance to survive.

>Hurr he still doesn't care anyway
Yes, and? Why the fuck should Goku care about the other universes? Do you think all the other universes care about universes that are not theirs?

Before Dabura showed up

It wasn't an argument, Sup Forums. It was a statement.

> waaahh save my universe qqqqqqqq
Parallel immigrants not welcome. You have to go back.

If generals were allowed we'd be happy to

>actually this pants-on-head retarded
You mean like it was before the faggot mods decided this clusterfuck was the better option?

This. Fuck CU6ks.

The fuck? did you just call me a Sup Forumsermin you fucking bitch?

> gave all of them a chance to survive.
for all we know the omni king wasnt even thinking of destroying the universes till goku reminded him. Literally a million+ years could have pass and the omni king wouldnt have remember. Also once goku dies for good/becomes irrelavant at some point in time the omni king is going to be thinking about destroying the "weak" universes again so goku did nothing to help the universes

This. It's the most annoying meme I've seen. I blame TFS for making the ignorant goku popular.

Maybe getting resurrected a bunch of times gradually removed Goku's soul. Goku, the monster from beyond the veil.

Shouldn't you blame TOEI animations instead?
>oops forgot the senzu beans
>oops left the jar inside the time machine
>oops I let my guard down and got shot in the chest
>oops I did it again good thing I can turn into SSJB
>oops I did it again thanks for the save 18
>oops I did it again thanks for the save 17

Dubs

Well he showed no remorse for being responsible for deleting an entire timeline

the absolute madman

He traveled back before Black became a thing in his timeline and Whis went with him (presumably with a time ring) to fix the timeline ontop of that.
What I wonder is why he didn't stick around in main timeline U7.

Whatever this form actually is, from the looks of things Toriyama (or Toyotaro) based this form on Huǒyǎn-jīnjīng (火眼金睛)/” "fiery-eyes golden-gaze" from Journey to the West (A form that Son Wukong uses, who was the basis for Goku's character)The Houyan Jinjing was a form that covered Wukongs eyes in stinging smoke, but allowed him to see every kind of evil, no matter how hidden.This is a HUGE connection to the poster that said "the work of the gods ends here!" because, as most people have already realised (including Goku according to the poster) the Grand Priest (or Zeno) is likely evil, and so is the whole Godly system. All they do is take away and destroy. If that isn't evil then Idk what is. Cuckhan already realised this, but Goku will likely realise this too, leading to this new form (which explains the poster)And remember, Wukongs eyes become shrouded in SMOKE(weed). What colour is Snoke?? gray. Just like Jiren the ayyy. The only thing that changes about Goku's appearance in this form? His smokey grey eyes.

Tl;dr:Goku's new form is based on Journey to the West, when the main character Sun Wukong can cover fill his eyes with smoke that allows him to see hidden evil.

O

>all the other generals are fine and unaffected
>only DBfags are taking the new rule to heart

That's why we're the chads of Sup Forums.

Different poster here, wasn't Black a thing only in the timeline where Trunks gave goku the medicine and he lived to take part in the u6 vs u7 tournament? Meanwhile the resident Zamasu in a timeline where Goku dies from the heart virus doesn't go on a rampage and spends his days in quiet anger at the ningen. To our knowledge there only exist two timelines where Zamasu even tries to become Goku, one of them he has already done so and was erased by Zeno together with his buddy, and the other is the main show timeline where the native Zamasu gets hakai'd by Beerus.

Truly the best posters on Sup Forums

He's just going to wish the erased universes back into his universe.

shh user, dont be logical here

>implying the final wish won't be to revive all universes as a single big one

>Complains about shitposters while posting Sup Forums and Sup Forums tier comments.