*School shooting*

>MUH SECOND AMENDEMENT
>FROM MUH COLD DEHD HANDS
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

*Trump starts process of increasing gun regulation*

>WOW THAT'S GREAT
>BUMP STOCKS ARE STUPID LMFAO
>DON'T CONCERN TROLL STUPID SHILL

This is so fucking weird to watch you Americans sperging out.

I've been thinking about it, and my theory is, that it is the nigger genes in the american population that make you change your opinions with such ease. The interbreeding between whites and their slaves has resulted in this very particular drone like submissiveness where no personal opinion is above your Massah's (in this case Trump).

It's the only explanation that makes sense desu

we need to be gassed

I'm supporting your gun laws, actually and pretty shocked how easily you give up on these rights, Latrell.

on a technicality those thing while far too common are far less likely to kill us than guns are to kill Americans.

I don't give a shit about bump stocks, but once those get banned binary triggers are next.

Your media hides most if not all Muslim attacks, how are we supposed to know what you're saying is true? Remove guns and you'll only find that murder by everything else goes up.

Getting rid of guns changes nothing, except making law abiding citizens less capable of fighting against criminals who ARE armed.

they knew what they signed up for

>slidefire.com
Our website is experiencing very high traffic at this time which is causing problems with website stability. We are working to remedy this as quickly as possible, so please try visiting again later today or tomorrow.

Millions of Americans are trying to buy them.

No, bump stocks are the McGreuber of gun mods. Nobody uses them except retards. Sacrificial lamb so Trump can say he did something.

Such courageous use of your credit cards. If only life's problems could be solved by purchasing or eating something.

This.
With how well the new binary triggers work, bump stocks are obsolete.

>If only life's problems could be solved by purchasing or eating something.
Add water an you got it bud.

Nobody gives af about "muh bump stocks" faggot

Because Trump kikes from r/ptg/ have no hard beliefs so if Trump says it they're for it. Reminder that rights aren't immediately taken away, but slowly stripped away. Give the an inch and they take a mile.

oh don't even. you know I'm right.

>not understanding le 56% meme
it is the amount of whites left in America, not the amount of white DNA in your average white person. My 23 and me was 100% European with 95% north western European. That is whiter than most of the people that actually live there so fuck off.

>Nobody uses them except retards. Sacrificial lamb so Trump can say he did something.
good thing the gun grabbers will be happy and not target something you actually do want to keep next right?

>With how well the new binary triggers work, bump stocks are obsolete.
and binary triggers will be their next ban goal. congrats on giving in to them. You win!

>Nobody gives af about "muh bump stocks" faggot
gun grabbers do.. why not let them focus on those for the next 10 years instead of giving in to them and letting them move on to their next target.

most "americans" are fat spics

saved

>gee a school shooting happened, god I wish I had fewer rights.

>Believing people supporting "muh second amendment" and Trump gun regulation are the same people
Lol europoor education at it's finest.

Anons, please don't let these gun nuts distract you.The gun issue is a RED HERRING. It always has been. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter whether or not the AR-15 gets banned.

Islam, however, is what must be banned. Pic related.

Defeating Islam is the key. Islam is the "final boss."

>attempts to diagnose some vague social amiability in the US
>spews half-baked bant-rant about mudblood being cause
wow, that is some... poorly constructed bait there coming from... *checks flag* .......Denmark.

My theory is that Americans are crazy due to only having 2 weeks holiday per year.
They don't travel, poor education level.
Stuck in their own little world, working hard for low wage, so they eat sugar and get angry.

Ignore the shills burgers, never give the state your firearms, if any of you have bumpstocks bury them in a drum on principle.
They want to regulate firearms here but swedish black market has reached us so i dont see a point anymore ill just get an AK if i lose my gun rights.
Gun rights are worth 77 dead soychildren every day in my book.

a amendment thats supposed to protect people from state should not be possoble for state to tamper.

Yeah I know, slippery slope.

>At the end of the day, it doesn't matter whether or not the AR-15 gets banned.
Into the oven.

It’s time for your daily anal inspection, Breivik

Social mobility is there for those who'd prefer it to a hamburger and fries but they know deep down that adopting worldly culture will diminish their intrepid sense of stumbling through life thinking they're kings of the planet, a feeling which goes great with burger and fries by the way.

It's either that or there are more than 3 people posting on Sup Forums on any one day.

what are the gun laws in norway like? god that must be some shit lol

No every empire has fell because they become spoiled brats.

I've got an M-4 that has lots of great accessories and I've never had the desire to buy a bump stock. It's a stupid add on that does nothing but waste ammo in a wide area. You can do the same thing without the stock but you'd never do that in real combat. My military issue M-16's auto fire is a 3 round burst but again inaccurate. So Trump "suggesting" banning bump stocks (he can't legally) is throwing meat out to the hysterical left while the DACA deadline approaches...then the focus changes back to Dreamers.

it's "massa" not "massah" you retarded fuck