AWBan 2.0

We are so fucked! These kids with their anti gun movement just got enough funding to push this anti gun narrative to Novermber.
Its so clear now whats happening. Like a shark sensing blood in the water.
All this shit will be pushed be the media 24/7 to gather support for a ban on semi auto guns. Heck, the rate they are going. Maybe a Austalian type ban.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5415439/Oprah-Spielberg-donate-500-000-FL-shooting-survivors.html
gopreload.org/huge-video-evidence-must-watch-david-hogg-son-fbi-agent-caught-video-interviewing-student-shooting-4-hours-ahead-actual-shooting
archive.is/isS9A
nytimes.com/2018/02/19/business/economy/tax-overhaul-survey.html
opensecrets.org/orgs/totals.php?id=d000000082&cycle=2014
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Exact opposite. Gun control is a giant loser for liberals and always will be. This is all part of the dem party imploding in on itself.

Not even the las vegas shooting or pulse, or the texas shooting got this much advocacy groups. This country is complete fucked if even a single person listens to these retards

Leftists can pass gun refor-

Children are going to swarm the streets, breaking into every home and confiscating guns. You won't shoot a kid, will you?

Actually, polls always show higher support for gun ownership among Americans after mass shootings, even for semi auto rifles.

They’re coming for your guns
They are keeping your borders wide open
They are literally killing the west

Forgive me. I forgot to include the link and this fine jewel

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5415439/Oprah-Spielberg-donate-500-000-FL-shooting-survivors.html

They're more upset than they were right after the shooting

My god you faggots are pathetic. Go and shill somewhere else

Wait, so the money isn't going to the victim's families, it's going to the (((organizers)))?

Instead of banning guns, why not solve the underlying issue such as the fact that none of these school shooters had fathers in their lives

Yep

Fuck off, leftists.

Lmao.

Because a fucking MARCH needs 2m+ dollars to be organised. Give me a fucking break.

Support for 'assault weapons' has only dropped by 1% since 2016. Back in the early 90's there was only like 20% support for them.

Correct. Its going to pay for the march on waashington. They also plan other protest marches as well. Its far from over

>Make millions in movies and television shows glorifying guns and violence in general
>Oh my G-d go- err user guns are just terrible
>Donate a pittance to groups demonizing guns
>Take a significant tax write off.

Happens every single time. Why is this supposedly news?

All of your kike money and fame could not even win you the last election. Are you people really this audacious, or have you actually gone insane?

Damn, that's ruthless. Imagine your kid dies and people you don't even know raise millions off of it, yet you don't see a penny, instead it goes to a bunch of shysters. That's cold.

David Hogg, a student journalist & "filmmaker" interviewed (((fellow students))) in closet while "shooting" was ongoing.

gopreload.org/huge-video-evidence-must-watch-david-hogg-son-fbi-agent-caught-video-interviewing-student-shooting-4-hours-ahead-actual-shooting

He says in the video that the shooting is happening at 9:32 AM.

The shooting happened at 2:19 PM.

Hogg is a deep state agent. He was commissioned to create propaganda to create evidence to dramatize & personalize the shooting to have greater psychological effect on the public.

BUT he fucked it up. His incorrect time forced him and the rest of the crisis actors to confront the fact that a drill was staged before the shooting (if an actual shooting occurred at all).

The (((deep state))) has gotten so sloppy it's fucking unbelievable.

Go watch children of the corn and you will have no qualms with it

Just a reminder. Oprah is constantly surrounded by a gaggle of armed security guards whenever she leaves the house.

>$500k donation
>from people who are worth hundreds of millions of dollars

This would be like you or me donating $20 and then parading around and demanding that the media make a huge fucking deal about our SUPER GENEROUS gift.

>Oprah Winfrey
>Steven Spielberg
>the Clooneys
literally all of these people have been involved in completely fucked up child rape and trafficking and various other crimes, read CDaN

We should try and get $2m for the NRA to offset these.

I really hope they try.

Not to mention all of them have armed body guards protecting them. You know, something normal people can't afford. Rights for me, none for thee is their mentality.

Riiiiight the same two who are floating listening tours for running together in 2020. This is about PR. Not to mention they shit 500K

People too young to remember the first federal AWB are currently old enough to vote.

FYI, the last one did absolutely nothing. There were lots of loophole not-AR15s and not-AK47s. There were lots of illegal modifications. Nothing happened. Liberals ignored the spike in gun crime and cited such successes as guns recovered from gang/nigger crime being handguns instead of "assault rifles" (niggers using different guns to shoot eachother - success!)

You seriously believe that shit? That’s like claiming Trump is involved because he threw big coke parties with underage models.

The "assault weapons ban" in Florida just got rejected.

With some of them in the audience, watching the vote.

In their home state.

Good luck.

Trips checks out. Nothing will happen, they'll rage, and then move on. Gun owners tend to be much more passionate, educated, and organized than the gun grabber crowd. Just the facts of life. Liberals don't wanna admit that aside from some "meh, I don't like guns" most leftists are too busy worrying about wetbacks and gibs me dats.

Considering how many blind items on that site have been shown to be true at a later date, I do. I mean I'm sure it's not all true, but there is a consistency to the stories that rings true to me

WTF?

That Iis messed up.

So much for caring about the victims and their families.

Ok, Hmm. "Targets in mass shootings", that is an unusual choice of terms... why not fatalities or injuries? Hmm? Looks like someone was desperately trying to cherry pick a specific result. Very disingenuous chart.

They said the gunmen was bullied do we have any leads on this?

Fuck the nra. They'll be happy to take your money, but won't do shit for your 2nd amendment rights, they'll just roll over like they always do. Donate go the GOA. They actually give a shit about your gun rights.

Literally this I have seen many dem on jewtter who love guns

You fucker leftist go search on internet about Oprah Winfrey child trafficking South African school

Please let Democrats turn this into the one policy for the elections.
They're already giving up on the tax bill after backlash from supporters.

>Tax Overhaul Gains Public Support, Buoying Republicans

archive.is/isS9A

nytimes.com/2018/02/19/business/economy/tax-overhaul-survey.html

Was playing Fallout 4 and encountered a kid. I remember when 1 and 2 let you kill kids, at least it vilified you.

3 people who, as a team, could annually outspend the entire NRA lobbying budget but won't do it.

>Jews, niggers, and shabbos goyim

Go figure.

I'm sure this is mostly just mean to be a publicity stunt. They just want to get more niggers and soyboys on camera chanting anti-Drumpf slogans.

Would be nice if they also commit tons of littering and vandalism for those same cameras to see, though.

They're barely donating $1 million a year.

opensecrets.org/orgs/totals.php?id=d000000082&cycle=2014

Russia spent more on ads.

Good thing the shooting wasn't done with an assault rifle, then.

Florida legislature told them to get fucked yesterday, nothing will come of this retardation. Nice try, shills.

we need to learn from Australia and not do gun control or else we will become a completely cucked culture, where almost all the white women are being fucked by shit skins. and cultural marxism turns 70% of population in fags

>March 24th

How many will remember by then? DACA expires on the 5th, that will take over the news in two weeks.

What the fuck do leftists mean when they say assault rifles? What the fuck do they want to ban? All semi auto weapons with a barrel longer than a sidearm? There are hundreds of millions of guns in the US. Millions unregistered. What the fuck do they want to do about that? Why do they go through this virtue signalling bullshit for zero gain?

They won't care. People in the modern western world respond to horrible events and the people who leech from them in the opposite way to a normal reaction. They welcome the leeches who want to suck their blood and just virtue signal about everything. The victims of these events always love the attention they get from it above all else its bizarre to watch. Its supposed to be behaviour exclusive to sociopaths. I don't understand it at all.

in related news, local gun shop to me sold 500,000 rounds of ammo so far this week.

Instead of being anti-gun, what if liberals are actually pro-gun and have financial ties to some step in gun manufacture and sales? Gun sales always spike way up after they start this gun-grabbing talk. Lefties are definitely slimy enough to pull off these operations to get the scare going again.

>let's go march so we can virtue signal
>sorry we don't have the funds
>literally can't afford to walk
the absolute state of the left

They are just a bunch of weak faggots

End goal is all guns. This goal is semi-automatic rifles but they will eat away at that by focusing on shit like >clip size first. Some are actually so stupid that they run candidates in gun friendly states that want bans on calibers that penetrate body armor despite that every rifle that you hunt dear with will be outlawed.

What exactly does march money pay for? I assume there are permits and other forms, but none of thay comes close to $2 million. Do all the marchers get complementary shoes?

Stop hiding behind a memeflag you fucking kike.

It's just a useful thing for the Left to distract from how rubbish the Democrats are at the moment, the fact that the Russia narrative has completely collapsed, and the fact that Trump isn't going to be impeached and is basically doing an okay job. This will rile them up enough to carry them through for a few more months until they get tired and need something else to screech about. 95% chance you don't lose any gun rights.

I swear to God though if Americans does give up their AR-15s BEFORE Civil War 2.0 I'll be shitty with the lot of you.

>I have seen many dem on jewtter who love guns
Which means jack shit. They had a "gun loving" liberal bitch on NPR today as controlled opposition
>I love shooting. When I was in med school nothing would help me focus and relax like going to the range for target practice.
>I grew up with guns. My parents hunted and I was in a shooting club (slut has a thick British accent and Paki name)
>When i was teaching at University Texas none of the students or myself wanted open carry on campus. The governor doesnt understand what the students want.
>No i haven't shoot in a while and i dont own any guns. I was going to get a .22 pistol, but then Sandy Hook happened and i decided not to.
>I and many other gun lovers are in support of sensible gun control

it means anyone who get shot you stupid motherfucker

Actors being paid by actors/directors for their performance

HHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

meh....cold dead hands and so forth.

>we
You're so fake. (((we))) aren't fucked at all. None of your bullshit will remove my guns from me. Quadruple the donation, It won't affect me at all.
You've only posted garbage, and it's seasoned appropriate.