Why does Sup Forums claim that white people are the master race despite them all being social retards?

Why does Sup Forums claim that white people are the master race despite them all being social retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01NHcTM5IA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying I smile at non-whites anyway

>implying I don't intentionally try to look unhinged and pissed off when non-whites are around so that they stay away

Why do you live here if we suck so much?

Thats the "I don't wanna deal with your ghetto bullshit but I'm too polite to not acknowledge you" look

fpbp

that's a look of disgust shitskin

ooga booga goblins jumping around like animals are somehow better?

This is why we stab you.

Only Jews push that master race nonsense, show me one example where a Nazi or whatever is running around claiming whites are the master race, however the talmud has numerous chapters devoted to how Jews are superior to non Jews. Muh master race shit is Jewish projection.

cool i actually like it

They make that face because they are afraid of an unprovoked attack by some coloured retard passing by and don't really know what facial gesture to use.

/thread

When I acknowledge a minority, that is the face I make. In my head I'm also thinking extremely racist thoughts. :|

>:)

This is the face I make when I bump into people that I really don't like.
If every white person you meet is doing it, there's probably a reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=01NHcTM5IA4

>Goblin calling anyone a goblin

Why would anyone smile at a fucking nigger?

If you give a real smile theyll think you want to fuck them or are crazy. You cant win, because the game they are playing has no end.

The next wh*te pig who looks at me like that is getting clubbed.

>it's cuz ur soshul retards

Although not the original intent of that picture, it acknowledges that we only smile that way when we see niggers. If you were smart, you'd know it's because we just saw a nigger. It's not autism.

I smile at everybody like that. I'm acknowledging your presence.

Because we are friendly and acknowledge others around us.

>OP has never been in a nigger city and seen how the act in society

>Why does Sup Forums claim that white people are the master race despite them all being social retards?

why do shitskins need to believe that pol thinks white people are the master race?

Fuck off white cunt.

We are the master race and everyone knows it.

>nonwhite in britain

You will never, ever belong here. If you laid a finger on me in public I would fucking German suplex your head into the asphalt.

thats the look of pure disgust

I swear, this “artist” can only draw profiles

t. el goblino

You will or I'll fucking make you regret it.

White people "smile" that way at black people because we don't fucking want you here
That's our "Wakanda sure is nice this time of year" smile

Dont like white people? then what are you doing in a white country? What are you waiting for? Go to a master race brown country. Do it.

I can’t fake a smile when I see a disgusting non-white. I can barely contain my disgust. Now I have to go return some video tapes.

100% white Stralian

That's the look of intergenerational disappointment

>we were told you could be just like us
>trillions of $$$ in gibs and decades later
>you're still fucking worthless
>mfw

Aren't nogs and other races just as inept, if not more so?

Blacks are fucking creepy and rude, even to other blacks. Mudslimes rape if they don't get pussy. Mexicans only ever talk about their heritage, and always try to link conversations back to it, etc.

say that to my face

everybody is different

'murica coming back with the bantz!

Birmingham and London are ours now, the government is looking out for us, they lock up people who say bad things about us.

do people actually smile at strangers in the street?

>this
*this is

Wow what software are you using to switch ips so quickly?

I dont think a random black person has ever even smiled at me, so there-- at least we smile

>get offend by smiling whites
>get offend by not smiling whites
typical nigger, never relax arround them

Nigger crumpets.

This is how whites "smile" at non-whites

Here in Canada nobody smiles at anyone unless they work in retail.

Niggers aren't part of society. Society is for civilized men only.

>terrified of accidentally offending a coloured
>awkwardly try to smile so they know you're not one of those racists they're afraid of
>they get offended
>microaggressions
>now you're a racist
>from now on just run away from all coloured people because everything you do or say is offensive
where does racism come from anyways, i just don't understand

>mfw passing some nigger on the street

>politely acknowledging someones presence offends niggers
does anything not offend them? Black fragility is real lmao

Yeah it's not really a smile, it's simply acknowledging them rather than ignoring. What do they want, you to give them some turbo autist wide faced goofy ass grin?

The concept of Philia, best described by Aristotle.
Go have some reading.

okay, let the negress get to her chicken supplier, no need to start a goddamn race-war

>potions

is that just the face of pity

and what would they know about this? non whites don't live in places where people smile at each other on the street.

every time a white person makes this face they're thinking of the knock out game

Thats a jew

>stab you
Good luck stabbing anyone with that Nerf spoon, Bong.

> "your about to be a nigger at me arent you."

It was rhetorical you ameritard... He knows the answer

>Implying I smile at strangers

I don't have to interact with you at all ahmed

>social skills are essential to success
also if you are suggesting that white people have zero social skills, that would mean they are socially awkward to ALL people, not just blacks. Which doesn't really make them racist like the meme suggests.

>copy pasted body details

>create western civilization
>social retards
>meanwhile in wakandastan

That is a trying to contain disgust face

Yeah, that’s just the face I make when I feel bad for the situation someone’s in, like when their girlfriend is giving them shit or they’re a nigger.

Social retard here, I'm getting real tired of everyone shitting on us.

so true, I do this
It's kind of like a "I acknowledge you but I got a lot of shit going on, no offense"

I don't smile for:
>Island monkeys
>Niggers
>Dune Coon
>Royal Inbreed
>OP

Whites were never the master race. They have a superiority complex over the fact they needed to create more and more technology to compensate for their small dicks. Trains, phones, guns were all made because whites were jealous of the black mans large and virile dick.

this is why your countries are shitholes

id say fpbp but you're probably a sand nigger yourself

That's the
>I've noticed you but it's too late to pretend I didn't and I don't like you but I don't want you to chimp if I just ignore you outright. So I'll just force a little smile to acknowledge your presence and move on.

how have i not seen this before?

>this is how white people smile at you when you pass them on the street
With poorly hidden disgust?

>I WALK AROUND TOWN WITH A FROWN ON MY FACE

>force that smile or go to jail for a while

And only then because its expected

yes. if your a nigger, kike, spic, chink, injun, poo in loo, abo, inuit, eskimo, islander, homeless, or drunk in public.

excellent use of Gaddafi have a you

lately I have had doubts about Canadians too. All the ones I meet look awful like chinks.

Perfect.

If me, I would unironically convert to Islam just for the burqa.

>posts a facial expression done by some members of acertain race as valid proof that this race is inferior
Are you even trying?

·_· ·¯· :-| |-:

It doesnt matter when whites just start murdering your filthy disgusting vermin race
Same as we been killing your kind overseas bombing them and killing hundreds of thousands each year
You are going extinct your place is that of the dodo you subhuman faggit

Tfw it's settled science, you just can't talk about it.

niggers are so dumb they think that's a smile

no, it's a look of disgust

That's interesting because that's not how she would smile at me.

damn i'd cum on her face