Would the world be better if rappers were still anti violence and anti black on black crime?

Would the world be better if rappers were still anti violence and anti black on black crime?

Why did rap become so violent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&list=RDfyR09SP9qdA
youtube.com/watch?v=_nODi6OECzs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg5-GBB4P5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Joo tricks

I kind of believe this desu.

I don't believe that average jews are bad people though.

There was user posting a couple nights ago that was saying that he/she worked fairly high up in the record industry in the 80s/90s.

This industry insider claimed that studio execs had invested heavily in private prisons and there was a concerted effort to push musicians that promoted illegal activities to keep jails full.

Probably made up.

Also just because there are a lot of bad rich Jewish people at the top of corporate America doesn't mean you should be racist to the Average middle class Jewish person.

It's about money, teenager loves violence, so if you want money, you appeal violence, so teenager are hyped.

This is for the same reason Rock evolved the way it evolved.

This.

It was invented by Jews

That's some outside the box thinking
I mean you need to be 100% jew to come up with an ideea like that. To promote music that pushes average ppl to do crimes just so they end up in jail so you can make money

I m kind of jelly that I can't come with such ideeas or I'm not that scrupulous

>Average middle class Jewish American
There's your problem. They have connections and political power, and work together as a group. The only "average American Jews" are non-ashkenazi who aren't considered "real" Jews.

That's some bullshit.

Even when they were it didn't do much, it was to try and at least calm down what was going on at the time, which was niggers being niggs. You cant stop that

Really? Do you know any Jews?

Proof?

You have none.

>Gang related violence between niggs didn't exist and the rap community as a whole did nothing about it

k

Now you are not making sense.

Rap music prior to the late 80's - early 90's was typically very anti gang violence, anti crime and anti hard drugs.

youtube.com/watch?v=fyR09SP9qdA&list=RDfyR09SP9qdA

youtube.com/watch?v=_nODi6OECzs

Yeah but a 14 years old boy don't want to listen to Public Enemy saying boring n corny political stuff, he want to listen "BANG BANG BANG" n "BOOM BOOM BOOM" "KILL KILL KILL"

Also when you live in a certain environment, you will need someone to relates to, and it will be a poor Big L who talk about selling drugs because he's po' and can't afford the "or"

Also some "gansta rappers" are a bit conscious, like Dead Prez or even 2pac.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg5-GBB4P5Y

what the fuck are you talking about? rap is soft as fuck now

Rap and Metal bring out the worst in any racial group.

China has the right idea.

There was always violence in black culture. Violent rap music may have amplified it some. Most old black jazz/blues musicians that people really like did drugs and carried guns. See what Nixon said about them.

"Exemplary behaviour is worthless when the crime is genetic"

It started getting violent when rappers from the West Coast starting getting in the limelight. Most of them were gang bangers and rapped about their lifestyle. Then it spread nationwide. Now there's Bloods and Crips gangs in every black neighborhood across the country, as well as Asian Bloods and Crips who also come from California

This

with G-Funk

The first East Coast rappers were verrry soft, it was KRS-One, Juice Crew, Gangstarr, Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap and Rakim era, they were all soft.

Big L, Mobb Deep, Nas, started Gangsta Rap in the East.

>Nas
WE
WUZ
KANGS!