ANTIFA Tie up and brutally beat FORZA NUOVA

lasicilia.it/news/cronaca/141862/militante-di-forza-nuova-legato-mani-e-piedi-e-pestato-in-strada-a-palermo.html

dailystormer.name/italy-forza-nuova-leader-bound-hand-and-foot-and-beaten-bloody-by-antifa/

A reminder if you see a commie, sneeze on them. If they take a swing at you, stomp there head through the fucking pavement.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Force_(Italy)
dailystormer.name/italy-forza-nuova-leader-bound-hand-and-foot-and-beaten-bloody-by-antifa/
youtube.com/watch?v=rURO42zbKqU
youtube.com/watch?v=AzhbsNehWrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone post the video on YouTube

what's a forza nuova

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Force_(Italy)

>dailystormer.name/italy-forza-nuova-leader-bound-hand-and-foot-and-beaten-bloody-by-antifa/
It was posted so many times in Italy/pol/
youtube.com/watch?v=rURO42zbKqU

>TFW there are no communist LARPers in Varese
/comfy/

>the left can't figh-

This is what happens when you fuck with us

>A reminder if you see a commie, sneeze on them. If they take a swing at you, stomp there head through the fucking pavement.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You pathetic alt-right virgins wouldn't stand a chance because you are WEAK and FAT.

Also we're never alone and my buds will all jump you the second you touch one of us because unlike you we actually have FRIENDS.

>Jumps
>Ties up
>10 Vs 1
>Claims to be strong dudes.
Italy election can't come soon enough, adios (((Centre-left)))

NEW ITALY/pol/ THREAD

Will they be punished by God of War?

That's the thing isn't it, you bitches only dare to jump on guys walking alone. We would beat your goddamn asses 7 ways to Sunday if you weren't such pussys that only attack in groups.

Be proud bitch.

You heard the red, pack it up guys; we'll never beat these things.

>We would beat your goddamn asses 7 ways to Sunday
mmm remember R.A.M vs ANTIFA in Cali a ways back; poor soy people couldn't run away from us fast enough.

And of course the flag kebab

Because we're not stupid, duh.

If we gank you virgin neets it's a assured win, how can one be so retarded to not get this?

I'll spare you the pictures of your side's failures,neckbeard.

They should throw him into a fojba. Only a death digić is a good digić

Guys you have to understand the fenomenon.
Antifa (or the other leftist "antagonist" groups) in Italy are not like the retard soyboy in USA, formed in the last years with a lot of money.
Here they are deeply-rooted, squatters, pushers, there are some serious criminal inside them with bombing exeperience, robbers and such.

kys

>I'll spare you the pictures of your side's failures,neckbeard.
mhmm...

Say hey; excited for Russia's LDPR (Neo-Fascist, pan Slavic) Party to become more powerful then the Commie club?

I can't wait till we start killing you in the streets.

Why are legitimate thugs attracted to antifa in Italy?

They're in the fucking US though youtube.com/watch?v=AzhbsNehWrM

>161316051
I'm asuming everyone in Italy affiliated with Terza Posizione is dead...? These people aren't revolutionaries, they're defending their welfare handouts. nothing more

>we only act in group like coward niggers do

really makes me think

>(2.3Mb)
The fact this picture didn't crash my computer; is sad.

I expect we aren't done with this?
This just be starting?

That politician is probably not a criminal and so, but here that shit would be war

>this is what happe----

He says behind a computer screen as hot pocket cheese drips down his morbidly obese man tits.

Fuck off you fatso faggot.

they justify their criminal activities as "proletarian war" or anti-oppression stuff and such, ofc they limited their activities when they are inside those groups. But there are a lot of really mind-fucked people inside them, really crazy.
One of them near my home trowed his toilet bowl from his aparment to a police car, because its presence was oppressing him (and he went in jail for the third time).

is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.
>forceable suppression of opposition

Antifa in Europe is closer to the american right in terms of physicality and toughness it would honestly be a good fight. Although I'd give the US the edge since we've got more actual military and weekend "MMA" fighters in the US. In Berkley and Portland it wasn't even a fight we were outnumbered 5-1 and they folded hard.

>A reminder if you see a commie, sneeze on them
Always

Stop being a faggot and crying to the internet because some beta nazi got beat up.

>we can only attack in groups on one guy because in any group vs group situation whether it be police, right wingers w/e we would get our shit kicked in

literally ghetto nigger tier

are we the cucks now?

They became FN if I'm not mistaking.

Pretty much the same in Greece. A lot of Albanian nationalists and criminals are affiliated with antifa. These guys are the the worst when it comes to harassing people or ambushing 20 to 1 some 16yo kid but they really suck in man to man fighting.

That lifter tickled my enraged spirits. Thanks Finn :D

>there are some serious criminal inside them with bombing exeperience, robbers and such.

So does Italy then, no reason to go out alone, no reason for fear these anorexics.

Italians are really shit at fighting anyway. Was in Rome for a football game, these people(manlets) are only capable of stabbing you in the ass and running away.

mmm I'll agree partially to that. Although they used to be balls to the wall. See 'Arditi' in World War 1.

sounds a bit like black lives matter

Microsoft's equivalent to Gran Turismo.

are the antifa in palermo hired by mafia?
mafia need immigrants for drugdealers, sweatshops and prostitutes
fascists tried to eradicate mafia

lol.
Mafia Hires Antifa to profit from degeneracy.
Savages enter country, and compete with Mafia.
Mafia implores Antifa to get rid of savages.
Antifa calls the Mafia nazis.
Mafia does...?

many thinks that, but for now there are no proofs

GODOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i luv ths

>stomp there head through the fucking pavement.
Don't do this unless you can get away with it. 1 antifa scum is not worth a lifetime in prison.

Careful commie the larp is getting real it might be you getting beheaded on camera next

ANTIFA members need too be killed.

You sound like a social misfit who finally found acceptance in the local communist group after years of ruthless bullying and not having friends.

Kek. The Left fights with nigger tactics. Zerg mentality with no skill just swarm and then run away if the person they targeted can actually fight. I have no respect for antifa, niggers, or pussies who can't fight on their own. Take karate or TKD or boxing you weak little commie shits hiding behind masks, and fucking go to a gym and lift something other than your puckered lips from your girlfriend's stank feet. Try that jumping shit with me and I'll break your fucking neck and you better get it on film mother fucker. I want your friends to see you crying like a little bitch.

>Mafia does...?
hire savages to get rid of antifa

Hol up
>antifuck commies believe in (((equality)))
Yet proud of not only jumping a political enemy but then binding him so he has no way of defending himself and then attacking him, with a large number of arseholes, whilst bound.
So this is your so called (((equality))).
Cowards always have done shit like this. You lot are not just cowards though, you’re hypocrites with cognitive dissonance too.

Ha! That would be excellent.

money, money never changes

>Commies
>girlfriends

Pick neither.

was it 20 on 1 again?

>was it 20 on 1 again?
is it ever not?

6 to 1 this time.

10 to 1 its party leader said

You have to be braindead to think that talk show isn't ironic

imagine getting tied up by ANTIFA, i would probably kill myself in shame after

>i would probably kill myself in shame after
Can't afford low numbers right now.

western antifas are now battle hardened armed and trained urban guerillas thanks to kurds

like 0.1% of them.

>Your future

Don't worry faggot, do that shit in America and you instantly forfeit all rights and protections granted to you by the government. Pic related.

I've got a bag full of communist teeth I took from your good little leftist friends in Sacramento.

Nice. I can't wait for another event out there, it's the closest stupid antifa nigger hotbed to my home. I have a few ideas to really make them think twice about being antifa faggots.

>be leader of political party with known identity
>travel alone and without weapon

Oh, you can fight alright - like Zerglings. The problem is that when the big battle comes you'll be the ones outnumbered.

Yeah I was with the TWP. Great guys. I got into white nationalism through the metal scene, where half of the "skinheads" were fucking spics who just hated Jews. Not saying those weren't good guys too, we used to call them the Aztec SS. TWP though, they're all nice working class guys. As my cousin used to say, their hands are rough, but they're also clean. Working class guys who don't act like niggers.

When the fighting starts though, holy shit. Reminded me of the Khyber Pass. Most one-sided "fight" I've ever seen, we just rolled them. It was 10-1 numerically and we still won effortlessly. I think ONE of our guys got bonked on the head, and like a dozen of theirs got stabbed. I remember very distinctly a guy, Brad something, beat the fuck out of someone with a leatherman that wasn't even open. Just beat him in the face with it.

Great times. Antifa's a joke.

That girly ironic voice in video makes me sick , it reminds me many bitches around here who talk about fcking feminism , anarchy , communism but.. they're taking the papas' money & living in his house ..

Translation of what is said?

Dont fall for the bait swamp german.
Its just some amerifat larping. everyone knows that antifa fights like bitches who like to hide behind police and throw bottles.
If it kicks off and its fair numbers they bail instantly. Much like Turks or arabs.
Ive seen one Dresdner Hooligan keep like 5 antifa guys in check with only a broomstick he got out of a nearby shop when he saw them approaching.

>but here that shit would be war
no it wouldn't, Halvor.

Anfitia today is basically skinheads of the 80s. Except pussier. Ironically the anti facist group act like facists.

So this is what a sub 70 IQ white man looks like...

Antifaa are filthy violent commie faggots

who the fuck cares

uhm... every racially aware, white person, who isn't a defeatist?

Whenever I see rednecks or poor white trash in general, I cough and get spit on them.

Not even commie, they're just as much fucking retards as antifa nuts.

Kill yourself disgusting faggot communist. you are lower then shit.

Spitting on your own people... wow.

>white trash
>people

They're literally white niggers

Can anyone of you spaghettibros gib translation of what is said in the video?

They've escalated this to bloodshed.
Italians are notorious political autists, no matter the spectrum. They practically forged fascism and leftist face-stomping as a pastime.
Enjoy the results.

>Italian ANTIFA start disappearing
>perfectly bleached skulls start appearing at random
>Antifa symbol laser etched on their forehead

I can see how some Neo-Confederates might be. But disenfranchised people of Appalachia, and the rust belt, aren't "niggers"

Appalachia is a big old strip...
Lots of people.
Lots of guns.
Lot of country that would magically eat commie nigger shock troops by the tens of thousands and not return a tooth.

Girl
>Dai che lo conosciamo, non è successo niente
>Come on, we know him, nothing has happened

>A posto, niente, è uno scherzo
>It's all okay, nothing, it is a prank

Guy
>Dice che cercava a me
>He said he was looking for me

Pedestrian
>Coglioni
>Idiots

March on Rome when ?