The virgin nationalist and the chad civic

>the virgin nationalist and the chad civic

post the absolute state of ethnodreams

what? who is the nationalist? what are you even talking about

He's bulking

Yeah, I’m confused as well. kys OP

Reminder ethno nationalism has no fucking future and civic nationalism is primarily what got the right this far. Trump ran on a civ nat platform, thats what won.

the redpilled white bro

Civic Nationalism only works for being fair to minorities that have been here for decades or centuries though. Civic nationalism doesn't work if you throw immigrants in the mix.

you mean like Ukrainians in poland?

Kek at that mongrel face. the other kid is still a retard for being fat while being schwarzenigger’s son

Why is Sup Forums against race mixing again, with white' mind, asian iq, and nigger physic and muh dick, we would have the ultimate ubermensch

/thread

Arnie isn't any kind of nationalist. He's a greedy cuckservative who only thinks about money.

Civic nationalism doesn't work unless the native population is above 90%, minimum. Even that 10% is pushing it.

If "the right" is not about ethnic nationalism and the preservation of European genetics/culture, than what the fuck is the point?

Can anyone tell me what the fuck this image means? Who are these people?

lmao kill yourself fucking retard

Your country is screwed.

You're wrong Ausbro. He's the govenator. He sustains the Nazi paradise that is California.

They're both Arnold's sons. The right one is from his marriage with Kennedy related family wife. The left chad one is from an affair he had with a goblina columbian maid

it only works if you consider "white" an ethnic group, which it really isn't... but Poland could probably absorb some amount of Ukrainians w/o too much trouble in the long run (a 2nd or 3rd generation later) if the numbers were about 5 to 7% of population. 10% and higher, Poland will probably start to see changes to their culture and because there isn't a great distance between the countries the Ukrainians probably won't integrate as well and will still be loyal to Ukraine and not Poland.

Only hope is purifying thermonuclear fire

---Fatherly influence-- VS ....single mom....

Mexik Arnie is about 4th gen down from WW2, shrivers kid is probably 3rd. Epigenetics is sum bitch

Civic Nationalism FTW.

Fuck your Ethnostate bullshit. you either ADHERE to the constitution, or DIE. Faggots...

>t.juan martinez

I probably got those numbers wrong but the point is some what real I think likes of Bill Kristol like to run around screaming about how families fizzle out and we need immigration

this shows that being white in America means your psychology is going to be fucked

>Only hope
US has taken in more Africans via immigration than what was brought here during slavery. Killing ANY population off within your borders ain't gonna do shit if you keep importing more to replace them.

the founding fathers of our country only wanted white people to be citizens. I'm ok with that.

Thats why we must burn this nation to the ground and start anew and learn from our mistakes

That is not fucking true at all. They were anti-semetic. I am down with that. I respect people of any nation that want to come to our glorious land and ASSIMILATE. There is a difference, you cuck. Why would I want to Identify as European when I can be BASED AMERICAN. You are fucking retarded. If you want to be a Euro Scum cuck, live in Europe.
Fucking weak ass bitches.