I'm not a fan of how the Tournament of Power is treating Vegeta. All the hype is with Goku, Gohan, Frieza, heck...

I'm not a fan of how the Tournament of Power is treating Vegeta. All the hype is with Goku, Gohan, Frieza, heck, even Android 17.

Vegeta hasn't done much at all so far. Yeah, he helped eliminate Universe 9 which was nice, but that's really it.

Now Goku's getting a new form and without a doubt Vegeta is going to job for some retarded reason because it's Toei and they hate Vegeta.

It's not fun being a Vegetafag.

true, but you shouldn't have posted this autistic shit picture in the OP

I actually hope the current pushing for 17 and Freeza works out. Vegeta is a very boring rival, since all his power ups are just Goku's scraps. If the rival wasn't just another Saiyan, they'd have to get more creative with them in order to allow them to keep up.

Vegeta needs something to be his own man.

They keep treating him like shit

he deserves his own form

Why would you want this one form? Looks like Xenoverse.

Whatever this form actually is, from the looks of things Toriyama (or Toyotaro) based this form on Huǒyǎn-jīnjīng (火眼金睛)/” "fiery-eyes golden-gaze" from Journey to the West (A form that Son Wukong uses, who was the basis for Goku's character)The Houyan Jinjing was a form that covered Wukongs eyes in stinging smoke, but allowed him to see every kind of evil, no matter how hidden.This is a HUGE connection to the poster that said "the work of the gods ends here!" because, as most people have already realised (including Goku according to the poster) the Grand Priest (or Zeno) is likely evil, and so is the whole Godly system. All they do is take away and destroy. If that isn't evil then Idk what is. Cuckhan already realised this, but Goku will likely realise this too, leading to this new form (which explains the poster)And remember, Wukongs eyes become shrouded in SMOKE. What colour is Snoke?? gray. Just like Jiren the ayyy. The only thing that changes about Goku's appearance in this form? His smokey grey eyes.

Tl;dr:Goku's new form is based on Journey to the West, when the main character Sun Wukong can cover fill his eyes with smoke that allows him to see hidden evil.

An autistic 12 year old's edgy drawing?

>I'm not a fan of how the Tournament of Power is treating Vegeta
That's too fucking bad, Dragon Ball shouldn't focus so much on Bejita, he's not a main character, Yamcha, Kuririn and Tenshinhan are by far more important and likeable than Cuckgeta.

>Yamcha, Kuririn and Tenshinhan are by far more important and likeable
You had me until you went here.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

The work of the mods ends here.

I was really hoping that they were building up Vegeta to actually do something because we've been getting a lot of development for him and how much he cares for his family.

I really hope that it's Vegeta that gets the "I have to protect my family" power up during this tournament and not fucking Gohan

Vegeta was just an antagonist, he should be dead, just wait till this and the next arc are over he'll be Yamcha 2.

Sorry faggot, but GODhan is going to have the power up, only he, along with Goku and Freeza got any foreshadowing in this arc

Oh great ANOTHER power up? i didnt expected at all.
Im so hyped.

I am, it's about time CHADhan got the power up he deserves

Yamcha and Tenshinhan were antagonist, remeber? And all of them did die at one point.

Calm down boy, youre place in these threads are miniscule

So did Vegeta.

when BoG and RoF came out and put Vegeta on the same level as Goku again I thought he might be relevant again but now Goku has the kaioken AND an entirely new form over him. The gap is now massive. RIP Vegeta ... again

>implying Vegeta's Police siren combo isnt better than Kaiocuck
>implying Vegeta wont Break his own Limit
the work fo Frieza ends here

The only ones who might matter in the tourney on the U6/7 side is: Kale, Hit, Goku, Frieza and Gohan (because he's been pushed recently)
Vegeta's gonna job and Frieza will laugh at him.

I said all of them. Hell Piccolo too.

Reminder
>ブヨン
Best Character. Obviously

Nice OC Jirenfag, still, GODhan had some heavy foreshadowing this arc, he is back baby

DBH confirms that the only U7 memebers who matter are Gohan, Vegeta, Goku, Frieza, and 17/18

kek that smile

That Smile Tho

So after the mods destroyed the Dragon Ball threads, every single Caulicuck left? hmmm really makes me think.... The true cancer in these threads is evident now

Save me kakarotto!!!

We're not chad enough to fight the mods

samefag

WRONG

How many times I have to tell you? I'm the true GODhan poster

They were defeated yesterday when the mods banned the gore spamming caulicucks.

samefag

samefag

So the CHADforce won the war? we outlived the Caulicucks?

This is truly a smashing victory, CHADHAN WON BABYYYYYY

CELEBRATION THREAD

samefag

This multiple thread shit is the worst idea I have ever seen. Literally all the new threads I see on the catalog could have been replies to a main thread.

chadhan always wins baby

Guess i don't see Hunter x Hunter Threads at the moment

The whole "multiple threads instead of a containment" idea has never really worked.

Who wins?
Lava Goku or White Hair Chadhan?

It worked prior to generals but having said that, there were issues back then too. The main issue(s) with generals is the eventually the same few autists managed to find one another and shitpost the same thing every thread causing a decrease in quality. If there is nothing to talk about at that particular time, it leads to more shitposting.
Before, on Sup Forums at least, when there were little to no sports on, there used to be shitposting in the form of rankings threads, chaseb owl threads, etc
Cancerous but you could occasionally have fun. Generals fucked this site harder than any terrible moderation could.

White SSJ is angel ki capable of even taking on el grande padre. Lava Goku is just barely stronger than a dios de la destruccion.

SS7 Necromancer God form Goku.

Do you actively search for that shit?

Nope, just daily check on my sensei Dicasty-sama.

There is no fucking such thing as angel ki

Why does this spic impersonation shit never get old. It's so low effort but always gives a giggle

This fucking Spics, any one has that one about "this is your true power e gohan?" I will never get tired of this shit.

My favorites are Gohan vs. Jiren and Vegeta vs. Toppo webms. So funny that I laughed out loud the first time I saw those.

gohan vs liquir is funny too desu

because mexican memes seem so out of this world

Yep, I got it too kek.

>dragonball uno

What happened to her smile?

Who wins?
Jiren or El Gran Padre?

Gohan can defeat El Grande Padre with his powerful Super Saiyan White infused with Angel Ki.

Jiren doesn't stand a chance

bills

That's just shitty writing, just like the following:

Let's do some fact check:

U7 has beaten U6! and that's a fact.
Beerus is stronger than Champa, and that's a fact
Zeno observed the whole Tournament between U6 and U7 and he saw how it ended, and that's a fact.

Now how is U6 is ranked higher than U7?
>Toei shills are gonna defends this

El papu de la destrucción?

El gran padre shit makes me laugh every time

Could SSGSS Vegetto beat Bills and Whiz if he didn't have the time limit?

Ay ay senor, no es bueno.

Como le haria un BRRRRR en el ojete al profe.

Can you stop posting this in every thread? It wasn't clever the first time.

I don't speak Castellano.

Lel

There is b e t t e r

>people make shitty fan art in Toei's philippino sweat shop QUALITY style
whew

What about this.

don't hurt wojak, he's had a hard life

Don't worry about him.

wew

it was left behind with the generals

Vegeta is Ken to Goku's Ryu.. He will always be the main rival

Toriyama is a hack writer. He'll give Goku a new form while using Vegeta as hype bait. Give Vegeta the same power off screen, then rinse and repeat the cycle the next arc.

vegeta has only gotten the same power as goku off screen one time faggot

Leave Good Writing to Me

Regardless, he'll find a way to put Vegeta on Goku's level again and then do the same thing dumbfuck.

Except this time Vegeta got cucked out of even the hype bait job, which got stolen by Freeza. There was that recent promo material featuring Goku and Freeza back to back and stating them to be currently equals in power. Even Gohan has been receiving more than Vegeta too, between the episode of his spar with his father and the current ED featuring thm both.

Only fedora edgelords care for vegeta, fuck vegeta no one cares for him.

Vegeta isn't Sasuke retard. His character is the complete opposite of what it was in Z

Why does Toppo looks so constipated in that image?

>Vegeta isn't Sasuke

Because he is.

nice