South Africa cutting diplomatic ties with Israel

Welp, It's over, guys.

middleeastmonitor.com/20180220-south-africa-to-cut-diplomatic-ties-with-israel/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/05/15/israels-high-tech-sector-is-thriving-and-now-china-wants-in-on-the-action.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-_8IniOVk
timesofisrael.com/israel-aims-to-become-worlds-15th-largest-economy-by-2025-minister/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

isnt this a good thing

I have no idea, I don't think SA is in a position to piss off other countries..

Man up.

>israel
>a country

bump. Is this the beginning?

But they are running out of water

A country living free is a million times better than living (((free)))

> Be falling apart as a nation
> Violent
> Infrastructure failing
> Businesses and capital going off shore
> Your wealthiest demographic leaving
> 2nd city about to become Thunderdome when it runs out of water
> Politicians syphon funds for their own personal wants
> Aids rampant

Hey, let's ignore all that and take a cheap potshot at Israel. South Africa really is fucked. We should be taking whites as refugees and leave what's left to take themselves out of existence as the country rushes to become Zimbabwe 2.0

A country living free in your eyes is a chaotic shithole of cannibalistic niggers playing kill whitey?

Is everyone here forgetting that South Africa and Israel were total bros during the Apartheid era? Israel and South Africa were considered to be pariah states and they cooperated and worked together on just about every level, from Israel helping develop the South African Air Force to Israel constructing factories in the Bantustans and South Africans training Israeli farmers with South African agricultural techniques to Israelis sending physicians and surgeons to South Africa, the list goes on.

Personally, it wasn't that bad for South Africa, the Israelis helped them economically and militarily and vice versa, so it's pretty fucking stupid to cut ties with a country which was, for all intents and purposes, a friend when you had no others, but whatever. It's your country.

>South Africa

>Israel

>recently announced Boer landgrabs
>bestfriend with israel over, my new best friend is famine

etc

"Israel's high-tech sector is thriving, and now China wants in on the action"
cnbc.com/2017/05/15/israels-high-tech-sector-is-thriving-and-now-china-wants-in-on-the-action.html

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-_8IniOVk

"Israel aims to become world’s 15th largest economy by 2025"
timesofisrael.com/israel-aims-to-become-worlds-15th-largest-economy-by-2025-minister/

Dude, don't look at me, the nogs run this place.

I prefer a swap. We take white South Africans and send black Americans to replace them.

Okay and?
Any whites still living in SA are retarded and deserve everything that's going to happen to them.
Two years ago was when it went completely off the rails and anyone who didn't get the hell out of dodge are weak and should be removed to strengthen the gene pool of your subgroup

Pretty much this, the jews also supported rhodesia as well. Israel sent over troops to help fight in the rhodesian wars. The segregated states just wanted to be friends :(

Only cucks would leave SA for an Anglo nation, America or Argentina are the only decent options and anything else is a direct middle finger to their entire family that have existed for the past century

Classic burger response

Maybe they are going ahead with the boer genocide then? Cutting off ties with the only ones who helped them?

Could you fucking imagine?

Great idea.
But you know not a single black person would take up the offer of moving to Africa. They know they've got it way too good in the west.

Since 1994, roughly 85% of Jewish South Africans have left the country.

I dont know who to support here, white-genociding nig nogs or kikes. Interdasting.

Hatred for Israel runs strong in the black South African mind because they viewed Israel as a fellow Aparthied state and friend of the evil white regime, but they often forget that Israel was helping the entirety of South Africa, including the black Bantustans by donating aid and building infrastructure.

Israel was South Africa's closest ally well into the late 1980s, Israel was the South African military's largest foreign supplier, for God's sake.

I don't know, I know the blacks run South Africa now and that they hate Israel for their support of the Aparthied regime (even though they helped develop the Bantustans as well, but since when do niggers learn history?), so it's not surprising, it just seems so fucking unnecessary and stupid.

South Africa gains nothing and potentially loses a lot from this move.

And nothing will Change, South Africa will meet the same fate that Zimbabwe got.

I doubt they are planning an entebbe style rescue mission on the day of the machete.

Would dispell alot of the bad press jews gotten lately tho hint hint.

>bestfriend with israel over, my new best friend is famine

Sheeeit

The Boer are.
I think he's talking about the gouvernment, and it's actually for the better that it doesn't man up.

>Welp, It's over, guys.
No saffer...It has only just begun

B-based?

how will it affect you, it wont.

there's 1 million whites in south africa

there are 40 million blacks in the US

wouldn't change a goddamn thing

Nice. I could almost hear the impact.

The yin yang sign is real....

There are 4.5 million whites in South Africa.

Don't worry, the niggers are the ones to die. You can finally take back your country. Unless you're a nigger.

Israel has outright refused to take in ANY white south african.

Won't a poor person in detroit want a Mansion in africa? SA is "practically Wakanda"

You can get a mansion in Detroit (or at least a large house) for less than you can in Africa. I was feeling the urge to colonise a few years ago and checked out real estate prices in Africa, anything decent was extremely expensive even by western standards

This is how they repay us for arming the apartheid regime... tisk tisk

What the fuck are you talking about? It would change everything.

oy vey

Its the final first step. Smarter than my goddamn country

To be fair, Israel pretty much makes it difficult to take in any non-Jewish immigrant. Like South African Jews, which there are/were a lot will go in droves.

>Why no whites?
Besides the whole ethnostate deal, Israel has a complex welfare state for new immigrants. If you're a new immigrant, Israel pretty much foots the bill to get you there, to put you up in housing while finding work, and to give you whatever training is necessary.

may you hang a foot higher than the pedophiles in the DOTR

let's do a 45:1 swap. SA can have all of the niggers they want, but we want our people back

But..But we supported white africa :

white africa is no longer in control over there, let SA fall, and take all the boers you can get your hands on

Thank the commies

They can win this if they are left to their own devices. This is the right choice.

Is there a reason why you would sage this, meme flag Israeli? JIDFing so early already?

bump

bump

>South Africa cutting diplomatic ties with Israel
God chose South Africa.LOL
>But they are running out of water
Old classic Jewish trick.
They know that nobody hates water for too long.

>there's 1 million whites in south africa
>there are 40 million blacks in the US
>wouldn't change a goddamn thing
Maybe start countIng Jews. KEK

Jews and SA have a weird relationship. Israel was creating nukes with apartheid South Africa while Hollywood Jews were making movies about how evil a country it was.

Rhodesia the sequel when?

>There are 4.5 million whites in South Africa.
Are you fucking kidding us.
And they can not kill few dozens of niggers who are attacking them.

The niggers are being armed by govts with technologically advanced items and weaponry

Good news, distancing from aids and dirt.

Israel is not a country

Let's start a GoFundMe for this. Any nigger who legally gives up citizenship gets free airfare.