Seriously, what the fuck is up with all these worthless faggot leftist posts on Sup Forums?

This is the POLITICALLY INCORRECT board, you fucking faggots. I come here for right-wing topics and shitposting, not your fucking low-effort whining and justification of racemixing. There's plenty of space on fucking leddit if you want to be a stupid leftist. You are worthless here; leave.

Eh, let them stick around and eventually succumb to the red pill. It's only ever a matter of time.

"Dangerous ideas" are not allowed in their space, but they feel perfectly entitled to enter places where they don't belong and tone police. Basically more innocuous (but no less contemptible) Jews.

Waaaaaaaahhhhh

This, the longer they expose themselves the more likely they become us

Eh, let then do what they want.
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if I saw people online telling people like you to go back to Sup Forums. Like, say, when one is wanting to discuss video games but the entire thread derails into a political war.
OH WAIT
To be honest, I understand you wanting to keep this area insulated, both to make sure that discussions that you are actually interested in are made, while keeping a kind of echo chamber that just doesn't exist anywhere else online, at least as accessable as Sup Forums is.
My recommendation is to just keep to the threads that interest you and ignore others that don't. From what I can tell there are enough here that will interest you, and since this is the politically incorrect board it will stay that way. A hypothetical invasion of lefty liberals won't happen, or at least it will be swiftly forgotten, because the culture of the board is basically sealed at this point, for better or worse.

This. I hate the shills but what if untold amounts of them are being redpilled each day without us even realizing it?

>Sup Forums isn't an echochamber

I want them here even if they're just shitposters imitating leftists since those faggot SJWs confine themselves into their own safespaces, only leaving to raid.
A diverse mind is a thinking mind, and while I'm against the left's brand of diversity I believe that a diversity of ideas is one of the most important things you can give yourself.

You sound like one of those intellectuals obsessed with debate.

I've been through nearly every political argument at some point or another and my convictions are cemented, if I don't know enough about a topic and I want to learn more then I'll search out the information (or it will inevitably come to me). I spend very little time on Sup Forums anyway, I think it's more valuable as a large, active aggregate of right-wing news than a place for discussion.

You're a faggot

Sup Forums is good for
>comedy
>news
>information digging
And you have to be a little clever to be able to sort through bullshit. Thinking about arguments leftists deliver to me that I have a hard time debating help me improve my ideology. Maybe they're right about something and we both agree on it, maybe they're wrong and I can better equip myself against that argument in the future.

Also reCaptcha has been giving me a wave of Mossad vans. I miss legacy captcha fuck this shitty new captcha HIRO NOBODY FUCKING LIKES THIS GOOGLE SHIT

REPOST TO KILL SHILLS! Here is the mission of Sup Forums– always has been – always will be — no one will change this, ever…… as long as we fight for it.

1. Get normies to take the FIRST redpill, the holohoax. There is NO other redpill before this. ZERO. You cannot escape the modern matrix without removing the basic foundations of its reality. Anyone who says otherwise is your enemy.

2. Studies in the Process of Demoralization and Cultural Marxism. This includes the entire system and how it has affected your personal life.

3. Deep studies on the origins of your existence, starting with the origins of the Universe, moving to around 30,000 BCE with the Cro-Magnon, and finalizing to the age of racial suicidal. This is where most of us split on naturalism/philosophy-science vs. religion/esoterics. But it's still important to re-establish a genetic, historical relationship to life itself and know why the fuck we are here (why you are here!). We must re-establish the meaning of the Aryan spirit!

4. Deep studies in self improvement to become, "the higher man" and, "herald the coming of the Overman". We all know the meaning of self improvement… The Overman is defined as a form of Futurism and Eugenics for whites, not controlled by Jews or the Communist dystopian BORG. It is important to plan for the future even if you're not physically apart of it because that's what life as a higher man/woman is all about.

5. Volk

>Financial nepotism

>War and Power

>Breeding

>Health and Nature

>Love

>Anonymous friendship that is not centralized

>UNITY!!!!

Anyone who takes you away from this set of goals is the enemy. PERIOD! No capitulation. No moderation. No fucking compromises. Just DAY OF THE FUCKING ROPE!

it's not real people dude

Hey, that dude in the picture..., do I know him??
He looks very sexy attractive and intelligent to me. A born Leader wow!
Chad! Hot!

where my Sup Forums gone~

good german! good german!

>larp threads and general retardation will convince anyone of changing their views

You faggots are worse than /x/ succubus/tulpa thread makers.

JIDF is trying harder than ever to take us down.

Are you new here or something? Weve always been getting raided

Hear hear!

I'd disagree with point no.1 . I'd say that 9/11 is the first redpill, easier to swallow

Either that or the fact that jews own all the media and banks

I fight for the extermination of jews, christians, russians, the chinese and muslims, so I'm much more politically incorrect than a little wannabe NAZI, who worships a subhuman illegal immigrant.

9/11 inevitably leads to the jew

they are the PC POLICE! they have been brainwashed into being busybodies... whilst pretending to themselves they have the moral highground

poor retards