There is not a single logical reason not to support stricter gun laws...

There is not a single logical reason not to support stricter gun laws. You have all been tricked by jews who want you to spend more sheckles

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NOWTTYG/top/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many threads do your masters think will be enough?

>buschmaster

Americans are more violent than citizens of any other OECD country.

You don't give violentfags more tools to be violent with.

Buy more ar 15s. The jews need more sheckles goys

The constitution...

as long as BASED trump takes the guns it's okay

Right to bear arms can still exist. Well regulated arms

Too bad it doesn't say the right to keep and bear well-regulated arms, you insufferable cunt.

Sike vote for ARs to be banned federally.

It literally says well regulated. Do you think there should be no restrictions? Just let 5 year okds run around with nukes?

The jews are who make money from ar 15 sales goy. They dont want them banned

Kill yourself, liberal faggot cunt. Just don’t use a gun, those things are too dangerous for you to handle.

Yeah we should just starve ourselves too. Why do you even own an electronic device!? Don't you know who owns most of the shares of tech and telecommunications companies?!

Yes yes. Give the jews more money. Buy more guns goy. You NEED them

Food is regulated dumbass

It was Democratic gun control policies that turned America's schools into soft targets.
It was Democratic gun control policies that made it all but illegal for teachers to defend themselves or their students.
It was Democratic gun control policies that led to a rise in the frequency and severity of school shootings.
The simplest, quickest, most effective way to end the carnage is to allow the teachers to arm themselves.

#NoSoftTatgets

>yes goy, hand 'em over, woyldn't want you to defend yourself with a scary black rifle made for murder now, would you?

Why would you starve yourself

Who said anything anout banning guns all together?

It takes away an individual freedom in a country where freedoms are championed over all else. It also unarms the populace which is something this country when founded stressed was a bad thing. The United States was built around the mistrust of government, because of this its populace will never place too much control in government hands. Countries like the UK however do not have this issue because they have a long history of subjugation.

It says a well-regulated militia, meaning voting-eligible citizens who know how to own and operate the weapon in question. What's next on your shit-tier argument itinerary, muh muskets?

Hm, a strange claim, because there's nothing regulatory stopping somebody from raising chickens and pigs while growing cereal crops.

for the same reason you would purposefully leave yourself helpless like livestock, Schlomo

scary black rifles are functionally the same to most other guns, plus an infringement is an infringement

>unarms
No it doesn’t. Quit with this boogeyman shit

>i-it's not a slippery slope goyin, I swear
>what is New York
>what is Commiefornia
>who is every single grabber politician
unironically hang yourself

But there are regulations on the sale and mass manufacturing for purpose of dale. Shit argument

I love how you guys keep playing the jew boogeyman card. You know theyre the ones selling you the shit right? Youre all cucks

It's directly relatable to machining an AR reciever in your garage.

>reddit.com/r/NOWTTYG/top/
its literally been the goal of the left for decades so stfu faggot.

they're also the same ones pushing to disarm the citizens so that their pet porch monkeys can culturally enrich undisturbed, so pick your poison, I guess

Reddit? God this website used to have sone dignity

I guess thats what happens when you blame jews for everything

>not using sites as a tool
>thinking when we don't want reddit here that means we cant be on it
what is it like to be a brainlet?

why exactly do the jews want this so much? is it so they can really get aggressive with the goyim once everyone is disarmed?

wtf are they doing

What do you have against the yids? Why shouldn't they deserve my money if they've earned it. Counter-semetic burgernigger.

>it's the jews, they are trying to sell you guns so that you kill each other!
>IT'S NOT THE JEWS, YOU'RE JUST PARANOID!!!
jesus christ, at least pick one non-argument and stick to it

It was liberal anti-racist and anti-responsibilities that filled this land with niggers and the blood of our sons with various medications with black box side effects like liver damage, suicidal thoughts and actions, and violent and impulsive behaviour

>it's not your fault you're sad, it's the worlds
>we have a pill for that

You’re literally a redditor and recognize we dont want you here. And yet here you are

See

Who would do that when they can buy them? Very few

>There is not a single logical reason not to support stricter gun laws.
If the only reason was to piss you off more, than that is reason enough.

>Who said anything anout banning guns all together?
Diane Feinstein

How is it a non argument? The jews do make the money

Shes not posting in this thread

they also make money by stripping you of your rights and leaving you defenseless, what's your point?

The moment they take away your guns, they'll take away other things too. Knives, bats, body armour, swords. Guns are just the first step on a road to total helplessness. Eventually, they make self-defence illegal like they did here.

>N-no! You can still defend yourself legally in Australia! You just have to make sure to not hurt your attacker TOO much!

Fucking stupid.

How would selling less weapons make them more money

>jew
>shabbos goy
Which one are you?
Trick question, you get the bullet either way.

because the jews are the ones trying to take your weapons away so that their pets can culturally enrich you undisturbed? ffs are you so dense you can't even remember what was written not even 20 posts ago?

>we
yeah we all know who the redditor is here, you are part of their invasion faggot.

But thats wrong. Theyre the ones selling

Says the guy posting links. Just go back. Nobody wants you here

Spin it a little harder mate

America's future

reaity too hard for you to admit?

>who is Feinstein
>what is Bloomberg
>who is almost every gun control lobbyist

shill
saged

Media personalities dont make laws. You know who does? Corporate lobbyists. Such as the ones fron the colt manufacturing company

>implying Feinstein is not a senator
>implying Bloomberg doesn't lobby for gun control
>implying there are no gun control lobbies
what next, there have never been any gun control bills proposed in various states after a shooting?

Never serious one that were passed. The jews make too much cash for that too happen

are RPGs treated equally by law compared to an AK-47? if not, why not. what if a country invaded with tanks, how would you take them out? isnt that what the 2nd amendment was made for? to protect your country??

>implying Feinstein is not a senator
>implyying that kike is not brain dead
OK kike

fpbp

>never serious ones that were passed
>what is the NY SAFE act
>what is every AWB ever
>what is the Brady bill
>t-the jews don't want to disarm take your rights so you should hand them over
ffs even the (((UN))) admits to be in in on making American citizens defenseless

nice reading comprehension, leaf

that's a joke right?

no, even airsoft is mostly illegal over there
that and they even used to throw a bitch fit over fucking NERF guns

Gimmie a break Mario, I'm drunk as fuck on holidays, I would not have replied if if you did point out I was an idiot

Guns are still legal. Always will be. And the jews profit. Greentext all you want fag thise are facts

How much money have you given the jews in the name of “self defense”

>Guns are still legal
I guess all those bans never happened then
>Always will be
is that why they're trying to ban everything?
>And the jews profit
the jews profit from anything
>thise are facts
so are mine you cum-slurper

>implying you shouldn't defend yourself

>all those bans
Guns arnt banned
>i should defend myself
I have a good job and live in a nice neighborhood

wow user you must be right!!!!

>guns arnt banned
only those that haven't been banned yet
>hurr I live in a nice neighborhood
not an argument, Moishe

And then you break it down by race, and "Americans" aren't actually more violent, niggers and spics are. White Americans actually commit crimes at a lower rate than Germans.

>I have a good job and live in a nice neighborhood
So did Zimmerman

apparently web engine searches are too hard for you

Your grasp of the English launge is horrible, you russian bot, let me help you.
>there is no logical reason to support the lack of gun control
It hurts to read everything you write. You obviously know nothing about the language. I only have one thing to say to you before I hide this thread, YOU CAN PRY MY GUNS MY FROM MY DEAD HANDS.

I am in an American post gun totalitarian gun ban area called Hawaii.

Hawaii used to be a Masonic plantation. Different ethnicities were picked and imported to labor here. Chinese and Japanese laborers so they would not mingle, Portuguese managers because they were physically larger and used to the slave trade and willing to enact cruelty, the white Russians did not last long because they were white and looked like the white mason plantation owners and were in the report of a human rights investigation, even back in the early 20th century, "subjected to harsher conditions than Siberia and wrongfully denied wages".

The x group will say to take ALL the guns, just like the plantation master wants. Then only the plantation security cops have guns. Then the x group decides, because they said to take the guns on behalf of the slave master, they should have guns to help enforce the gun ban, after all, they are the more enlightened chosen ones. Now only the chosen group has guns, the subjugation begins. All the fuckers who are favored by the plantation masters have guns and try to commit rape, fraud and murder. And they still have to hide behind the security forces when they get scared of resistance.

Think pizzagate is new news? We have a "boys prison" on Oahu with underground cells dating to the early 1900's that is a bunch of ruins now, people swear it is so haunted no one even loiters there.

What you fail to understand is that the 2nd Amendment is just a fire starter.

Once SHTF absolutely no one is going to be giving a fuck about legalism. Survival takes precedent and people WILL naturally start picking up illegal (lol) RPGs and Javelin missile launchers to take out tanks.

All is fair in love and war
Thank God for 2nd Amendment
Eat a dick u silly leaf

That's coz ducks don't have the ability to become (((senators))) and send feds to lock you into gulags.

when ducks can do (((that))) the 2nd Amendment will allow us to hunt them with 30 magazine assault rifles ya dumb bitch

Cry all you want faggots. Come and take it.