redpilled threads
pastebin.com/2ZzwuUQJ

race mixing
pastebin.com/Gjqxz47w

immigration
pastebin.com/NPru70TB

Diversity + Proximity = War
pastebin.com/8KzwzHkE

Y-y-y-y-you guys arent serious r-r-right?

Ultimate redpill: the only people on Sup Forums who are serious are the low IQ retards.

yes goy haha, nothing to see here

>red pill
>muh Jooz

okay kiddies

>low IQ retards
>Bulgaria

The jewpill was the most depressing pill to swallow. At first I thought it was a joke. The (((echos))) and the coincidences made me laugh. Now when I read an article or a tweet I don't even need to know their name before I know they are Jewish. I looked back on my childhood and realized the only Jewish kids I knew were the most toxic and manipulative people I've ever known. I have no respect for my Jewish professors because I know all their tricks and can see them using them on my naive classmates. I want to go back but I can't. Jews control everything there is no denying it.

you are correct, we are good goyim, we pay our taxes, we love diversity and we vote for our pedophile politicians without a single complaint

only literal brainlets believe the memes we post her on pol

>new tweet by mohammad bin mohammed

is he jewish?

>new tweet by john smith

is he jewish?

you assume everyone on social media is a jew because you're retarded. kill yourself.

think it was actually his room mate who said this, someguy who pioneered some medical field

Keep this for a YLYL thread

I'm gonna fap to the idea of that girl being lauren southern.

You are supposed to put editor's comments in square brackets, and it should replace the ambiguous word i.e "for ...1700 years [the Jews] have lamented..."

Tell that to smoloko. I didn't make it, just dumping some of the contents of my folders.

Good thread I read it.

>we

Sup Forums Doesn't actually know what a Jew is, but needs a boogeyman to make sense of why things are shit because they aren't smart enough to understand it otherwise. So they just call everyone a Jew they don't like or says something they don't like. When you ask them to provide objective criteria for what qualifies someone as a Jew, they call you a Jew. Most of their basis for Jew claims rely on Wikipedia inserts. The biblical criteria is to follow the law given to Moses. While the biblical definition of goy/goyim is one who does not. Meaning practically everyone Sup Forums thinks is a Jew, would be considered a goy by biblical terms and is not Jewish. But that won't stop them, the boogeyman narrative has a lot of people invested at this point.

Also, if someone is interested as to what the actual root of our problems is - Egalitarian ideology. Every aspect of it, practically every societal problem can be traced back to egalitarianism. (Feminism, relying on gender equality, Democracy and Communism, relying on class equality, etc) Egalitarianism root is what keeps people from acting in their own's interests, it's what keeps people thinking 'we're all the same'. When you separate your people from their hierarchies, your society goes towards ruin.

T. Retard who ignores obvious evidence that ethnic Jews consistently subvert white nations. I suppose it's just a coincidence that nobody hates japs despite their economic success? You retards need to kill yourselves

You mean the egalitarian ideology pushed by Jews

>Muh Communism
The work of Karl Marx was inspired directly by the French revolution, which itself was inspired by the American revolution. The underlying concept of both Democracy and Communism is the same - class equality. It's why they both fail, and are so compatible. They're merely the same idea at different levels of implementation.
>Muh cultural marxism
It's not new, and it's called egalitarianism. It's applying the concept of equality beyond class, it was re popularized during the age of enlightenment and has been the slow rot of our societies.

There is no such thing as "ethnic Jews" ancestral origin wise, all Mediterraneans, Arabs, and Asians descend from the same middle east population. This is why you have the "there is no Greek or Hebrew" quote, they're literally the same population. But was taken out of historical context to mean "it means anyone can be anything" because "Christians" don't even bother reading their texts anymore. Much like people don't read any history
>White nations
Yes which are what again? Asking Sup Forums to pin down what qualifies as white is even worse then trying to ask them to pin down what qualifies someone as being a Jew.
>Nobody hates Japs
China, Korea, Russia, everyone they've been to war with in the past.
>Despite their economic success
tradingeconomics.com/japan/government-debt-to-gdp
>Accusing anyone of being a retard
Ironic

No I mean egalitarian ideology being pushed by most of the western world because it's the ideology at our core presently. The cancerous core causing our rot

I'm sure it will be raised, so I'll mention it now. Israel enacted it's "Jewish blood" test during the fall of the Soviet Union. Because a bunch of Russians kept claiming to be Jews in order to come to Israel. They created the "Jewish ancestry" requirement as a way to filter out the mass migration legally, they've admitted to this and that there is no actual "Jew genes" beyond the broad ancestral origin group I've mentioned which could be applied to practically anyone

Let's have a few more red pills, Asians aren't actually smart and their characteristics come from the fact that their entire "race" comes from fetal alcohol syndrome.

cant find concrete evidence that this is not fabricated...

one site says its from letters, other sites say its from a speech

i usually check most of these infographics and most tend to be legit but this one has me worried

whelp, this one hit me as of late. I was reading the second paragraph as it were Henry Ford. sighhh...fuck you guys. I never wanted it to be this way, that was the last wall I had remaining. Into the abyss... and i guess I'll contribute.

Most people on Sup Forums read/repeat memes they've never personally bothered to verify/investigate. Most people on Sup Forums and beyond know almost nothing about anything, history wise they may study single aspects of single events without ever learning about what up to those events or circumstances surrounding them.

Negros aren't human, they're animals resulting from ancient bestiality during a time period where our genomes where more compatible with animals. Thus the ancient laws against bestiality and tales of hybrids (and stories of them being hunted down such as the centaur.) Almost all modern day Negros have human admixture and should be viewed as sub-human as best.

Mythological elves are what we would call "whites" and are based upon the ancestral origin group we associate with Scandinavia. Towns in Scandinavia pre-date recorded history, and almost no records exist from their society prior to the Romans writing about them or the runes on tomb stones. The origin point of 'whites' and their past civilizations is likely buried under currently frozen over areas. Despite most of the 'vikings' being known for their actions during the 13th century, ancient civilizations such as ancient Egypt has similar accounts of 'sea people' as does ancient Peruvians. 'whites' where likely the "Gods/deities' of the ancient world; and Ragnarok already happened - the great winter was the ice age we're still in, the new world to be born after it is the one we're currently in.

I bet you were a hoot at your barmitzvah.
but seriously, do you honestly believe that acting in ones own interests created society? Or that Marxism was directly inspired by the American revolution which gave way to the greatest fucking nation on earth? Or that class is somehow a barometer of contribution to society? Or perhaps the reach towards creating as even of a playing field for all that want to jump in the game and try their luck is the downfall of it? Sure they may not be able to, but being able to try is worth it right? Perhaps a lower class comes into the game and contributes? And most Asians have a genome which prevents large consumption of alcohol.

Practically nothing we're taught in school or which holds mainstream placement is accurate. From the caloric system which was based upon boiling food then measuring the Celsius increase. A system developed before microbiology really took off and we learned the biological unit of energy (ATP) and existing evidence has shown the conceptual idea of a calorie having absolutely no relation to ATP. Making the entire diet/health industry founded on nonsense. To all the fields of economics which do not take non-economic factors into account. Such as if an area has a group of Negros move in, cause crime, drive business away, no economic policy was changed but not the area is suffering more. Even in terms of how we study biology - individual parts ignoring how they interconnect into a whole. Even most research studies don't take basic things like gender into consideration. Mental illness doesn't exist, most of them are not even claimed to be tied to biomarkers. They're voted on by the APA and published in the DSM. Most people use the term 'mental illness' to refer to any behavior they don't understand, like, or want to understand. Because it's easier to do so then admit you can't comprehend why someone acts a certain way. Almost every aspect of what we think about the world and each other is based on lies/misconceptions/half truths

Red pill me on race realism. Show me why IQ matters and the reason for racial IQ disparities. Hard mode: Use scientific research

mental illness absolutely exists. If 99% of a species' populous is one way, and the other 1% is another, would you call that an outlier? If your best friend told you that he doesn't feel complete with two legs, would you support his decision to amputate? Or perhaps he is going through a stressful time, and maybe making rash decisions might be harmful for his future and those around him?

IQ, problem solving abilities, discernment, and planning skills all involve contribution to those around you. When someone doesn't pull their weight in a community, they are ostracised, banished, or killed, all of which take time from contributing to those around you. Make it a quick judgement so we can go on about our hopefully happy lives.