Boku no Hero Academia

Do you people think Deku will attain 100% of OfA anytime soon?

No he needs to get fit before he can use the full power of the quirk.

Don't know why he doesn't go hit the damn gym.

One of the things I like about MHA is precisely the fact that there are no immediate answers, everything is slow and gradual. It makes everything seem more real. In 150 chapters, Deku still looks like a student, a teenager, rather than a gary-stu.

Absolutely not

not even, we migth get 10% on the current arc

No, we might get like 15% by the start of his next year

welp now im sad

>actually filling the subject and having a second BnHA thread on the same day
Uh oh, general alert! Someone call the police!

Anyway, unless they do some sort of timeskip, Deku will remain a scrub. Not even AllMight dying will unlock his quirk's true potential immediately.

We got hair download momo in today's episode. But we need more.

what the fuck is iida problem

is legal to post this?

Im just glad we're getting happy Momo next episode

Momo belongs to Mineta only. Like seriously. Think about this. This Awase guy is literally Mineta but worse.

>he has to touch people to meld them to the ground to stop them or meld their hands together
Mineta can just throw his balls from afar.
>he isn't very smart
Mineta is the smartest student in UA along with Monoma.
>he isn't very handsome
Mineta is.

Well if the mods are going to archive this shit for going general it's better these faggots delete these DBS threads that are popping like warts in a whore's pussy then.

She'll redeem herself soon and put an end to the stick meme.

>archive
Holy shit. *Delete

we nazi germany now

>anytime soon?
No. He will eventually, but I doubt he'll reach AM levels while he's still in school.

Here's hoping he cracks 50% by the time he graduates.

I still think their [EUGENICS] would give use ChoRyuJin.

>looking at Todo
>I was worried
BEST GIRL

Aaaaand I have a boner now.

>31 active Dragonball threads

So what are the odds Deku OFA's one of his arms beyond repair at some point in the series while trying to save someones life? If Ectoplasm can work as a pro with a prosthetic leg I don't see why Deku couldn't continue.

I have no doubt he'll fuck up his right arm for good at some point, i'm just curious whether OfA works through prosthetics.

It's impossible. The whole reason for Full Cowl is making his body gradually get used to the power so he can push it more little by little.

Besides, if he reached 100% anytime soon, the series would end. Expect that by the time he graduates at the very least.

damn, the lastest episode really feels with a lower budget

If it work through prosthetics, maybe he can have a ranged move other than finger snapping by biribiring the shit out of some coins.

There are no Eugenics between them. His quirk would ruin Momo's beautiful quirk (making ice cubes = weak).

Endeavor wants Momo to have sex with Mineta and Momo wants it too.

Delusional shipperfag.

>We are going to have a student vs student race through an obstacle course
>"Oh that sounds neat. I can't wait to watch...and it's done"

He could always carry something like Sir and OFA flick them at people.

This generic shit was entertaining for a while but it's starting to get unbearably generic

That would honestly suck big time.

>hand over heart

Soon? no
By the end of the series? yes

>(making ice cubes = weak).
This is why I think Quirk!Deku being his new Heir would be a good idea.

I mean sure Enji did Kill his parent under the pretense of them being the crossfire of a Stain fight. But hey, at least Shoto can play with his brothers and Endevour has an heir that isn't 50% wet fart of utter disappointment.

>He doesn't read the manga

>OfA with a gun arm

Quick, post Bakugo before the thread dies.

How far do you think Deku's Full Cowl will reach by the end of each year?
>Year 1: 15%
>Year 2: 40%
>Year 3: 75%

I feel like 100% would be reserved for adulthood

My dick would be plus ultra by then

Why would it die?

60% in the third year, then timeskip after they graduate, and now he can use 80%-85%

Because it looks like a gener/a/l

I think it's going to be in the range of 15~20%, he will only reach 50% in a fucking serious story arc.

But you lot remember that scene in the second season when we got a preview of future Deku setting half the Earth alight with a full on punch? He didn't look older than graduation age by then.

I hope he reaches 15 by the end of the year. He's in his second semester right now and he just reached 8.

I actually agree with you. He'll probably reach 100% when a friend dies though. No superhero story goes without loss. Deku must suffer even more than All Might dying.

I love Rappa
Mods deleting generals. That being said we had a new episode today so I think we'll be fine for a couple threads.
I like him but I find it highly entertaining watching him get cucked to death by Izuku.

Because the mods are being colossal faggots.

He can slip up one more time before paralysis becomes an issue

Yeah because his first round of training wasn't about doing just that

>Shiggy delets Bakugo/Ochako
>Madman cracks 100%

I buy it

This is a shounen, don't expect too much people to die.

Never. Maybe in the epilogue.

Reaching 100% would alter his design too much. In fact, I'd be surprised if he ever manages to maintain a form higher than 50% during the entire story. He might go higher for individual attacks but in terms of his Full Cowl, he won't get too far.

Someone get this kid on Stronglifts.

I'll be extremely disappointed if Based Rappa doesn't join team Shiggy by the end of this arc. Rappa has more personality than fucking Overhaul.

He'll eventually come out on top though.

>Reaching 100% would alter his design too much.

What makes you say this? Don't go for the "All Might is buff" meme. That is just how All Might's body is.

Would Rappa like fighting Midoriya?

what scene?

Didn't you find a better excuse to make a thread? How retarded can you be to ask this shit?

That training only was only prepare him for OfA, he's nothing special physically compared to many of his classmates

fuck off

There's no evidence that OfA changes all the users bodies, user, Nana looked pretty normal. I think it's more an All Might thing, because he wanted to fit perfectly in the archetype of big strong hero and Symbol of Peace. Heroic build and all that shit.

Isnt there like 5 DBZ threads?

He will, or either he will join another villain group. The rematch between him and Fatgum/Kirishima has been set. Though probably next time he'll fight Kirishima alone.

Stronglifts is shit, he should stick to 5/3/1

Nigga I have hidden 70+ of them and that shit just keeps going.

>That is just how All Might's body is.

What kind of explanation is that? I thought the entire point of having to train to handle the power was because of how it affected the user's body.

Who do you think Deku will fight in the current arc? There's still two of the eight cleansing salvo plus Overhaul and Chronostasis.

Nana looked pretty normal. All Might is just buff. Reaching 100% doesn't make you look buff.

Why is it shit user?

Your body needs to be strong enough, but changing your stature, changing your face, popping muscles everywhere is All Might's thing. Nana wasn't a bodybuilder and she was fine with it.

I love All Might and I want him to feel the pleasure of carnal intimacy.

A fucking cute in the preview

Will this series have a timeskip like most shonen? Like

>Recently graduated Deku > Adulthood or what

>All Might will never Detroit Smash your asshole

So you wanna get Deep South Smashed in the ass?

She was feminine /fit/. Prolly had hard muscle abs underneath there.

Heroes [wannabes] who would be better off as villains:

Sadrock
>it's not legal for him to order your pet around
Amajik
>would make his kusei (kuso kosei) actually marginally useful if he could eat flying birds and other species of animals that are illegal to kill
Shinsou
>obvious why
Bakugo
>doesn't have to care about the massive damage he's gonna do to public/private property all the time as a hero
Ochako (could be Bakugo's Harley Quinn)
>can kill anyone who can't fly with one touch
Sugarnig
>can just OD on sugar 24/7 and smash everything like the stupid non Japanese beast he is
Mina
>as a hero, she has to.... make villains slip with her acid? as a villain... need I say it?

>161320081
Deku isn't the kind of person to stop there though. He even pushed himself farther than his plan allows.
And even after that he was training in the classroom with isometrics by doing that air chair shit.
He's not the type to stop improving

I'm starting to think he won't have his own fight, he'll be in support of Sir and Aizawa for the last few guys. Especially now that Mimic won't be splitting them up anymore.

Yeah, but not in the way that All Might is. She was rock hard but still didn't look like All Might Schwarzeneggers 2.0 mode.

100% will be endgame already. He won't be able to go much farther than that so you can only expect something like that on the end of the series.

I want a unitated states of smash in my manko

That's probably just for the sake of it being a fun, attractive design, but I'd still assume using more of One for All makes your body proportionately buff.

Be pretty stupid if Deku went 100% and it did physically alter him at all.

fucked up the quote

Obviously because her body isn't designed to become like that.

Calling it shit was just an exaggeration, it is a decent program for beginners who've never lifted before. Problem is that Stronglifts doesn't have a solid weekly progression, so you'd stall very quickly. I'm speaking from experience.

Deku isn't a beginner anymore, so he'd benefit a lot more from something like Wendler 5/3/1

>Kusei being aknowledged as one of the strongest quirks
>Marginally useful

kek

Nah, he will fight someone, there's still two guys two fight plus the final bosses.

Mina can burn villains with her acid, you're just supposed to use restraint and only apply as much force as needed. She would only use it that way against someone that could take it.

Just like how a gun doesn't need to be lethal even though it's a deadly weapon, if you really don't want to kill someone then just shoot out their kneecaps, or if you're really skilled do some old western movie shit and shoot the gun out of their hands.

She could be close, see a lot of female bodybuilders there in Mr. Olympia. But you have a point here.

I think Hori wanted to make All Might fitting perfectly to the Heroic Build trope, to westerns Big Goods like my man Superman and all, then contrast that with Skellymight.

AfO probably makes you proportionately more strong, but I think it's not in All Might level when even your face changes and the design is completely different.

>sits alone in class

I imagine he will just have a build like Goku's

Deku just hasn't tried to activate his quirk yet while he's doing the All Might impersonation.

And one day he'll translate his face-morphing abilities into his whole body. After all, it's not like Toshinori is buff all the time either.

Ochako will always be there for Deku!

It's really hard to tell who's the literally Sup Forums character after this. Is it Minet/a/ or is it Aoyam/a/?

>cooperation of 1
Finaly, a stat that makes sense

He should change classes next year, maybe he'd find a friend in 1-B