So now that Sup Forums is under some heavy handed reform, let's see if we can finally have a good LoGH thread

So now that Sup Forums is under some heavy handed reform, let's see if we can finally have a good LoGH thread.
FUCK Production IG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUf-8aXt9Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=GwTn5CKubN8
youtube.com/watch?v=7D7BLNzp8WM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LISA_(musician,_born_1974)
youtube.com/watch?v=5gFYhwuN5wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still looking forward to their adaptation, it'll be the closest thing to experiencing LoGH with Sup Forums together. The threads will never be the same though.

I thought this anime was about spaceships and stuff, but all they do is talk about politics.
Dropped.

Are you afraid yet?

If this isn't a general I'm not sure what is.

We can still talk about the original LoGH in stealth *sip* threads when the time comes.

If you have something to discuss about the series. The whole point is to not have pointless threads that degrade to offtopic.

I see, like Evangelion threads that always degrade into waifu wars?

Yes.

Reinhard didn't disagree with Yang, he just wanted a quick way to get things moving and fix what needed fixing and destroy what needed destroying (he also had lust for war, but he felt guilty about it). Yang instead had a historical mindset, not being content with quick solutions that would only dilute in history. Could Yang be wrong, though? Is it better to simply create something finite but great, because his wish is impossible? In spite of this mindset of his, the anime doesn't show his attempts at waking his people up. He keeps seeing Job Trunicht getting elected, democracy is clearly unviable when the populace is so unwise and passive, yet Yang just keeps believing in it without trying to change their mindset. Actually, he ends up becoming like Reinhard, as barely anyone ends up following his ideals, instead following him as a leader for his charisma and strength instead, even his wife.
Did Yang not see he would just become another Reinhard in practice? Was he just lazy, naive, hopeless? What could have he done?

It's hard to have a LOGH waifu war because there are so few good choices, and hard to have an LOGH husbando war because there are so many good choices.

>LoGH General
At any rate, do you like the new Reinhard?

Don't worry. They will probably make most of Reinhard's admirals women to bring it up to modern QUALITY standards.

The Empire is old-fashioned and sexist, so I think Reinhard's crew won't change much. The FPA, on the other hand, will probably be Rule 63'd to hell and back.

I'll strangle an anime director if that happens

You don't want onee-san Poplin?

Hot

But will it be something I can share with my family

It's Overrated shit anyway

>Your conquest will never be a sea of stars

>reform

redditform

I thought that Yamato did a good job of it.

desu

youtube.com/watch?v=CUf-8aXt9Hw

youtube.com/watch?v=GwTn5CKubN8

youtube.com/watch?v=7D7BLNzp8WM

>OP 3
Why hasn't any anime topped it yet? It's been 23 years.

found the fanboy
OP3 is only good at the begining

>not liking the engrish

>engrish
>Daughter of a Japanese-American father and African-Colombian mother, LISA met her fellow band members while attending international school in Tokyo.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LISA_(musician,_born_1974)
She's a native speaker user

youtube.com/watch?v=5gFYhwuN5wc

is this real?

Yes

she doesn't look japanese?

they haven't even done anything yet

Not yet, but these threads will never be the same because of people who only watched the remake. Worst case scenario is that the readaptation is actually good and there are Re:Zero style generals that stomp out discussion of the old series.

>FUCK Production IG
Hey, fuck you. Regardless of their adaptation's quality, it's because of their adaptation making the series commercially relevant again that we're finally getting some good merchandise for the series.

>merch

like what?

it's fitting such a shit series is a pepe and pol magnet

Yes, exactly like that.

The only reason EVA threads aren't mostly banned on sight is probably because it's so incredibly influential and because occasionally something good comes out of it.

Board reform or no, this show is still stupidly overhyped and its fandom utterly insufferable.

>insufferable

how did you come to that conclusion?

>Oberstein still best girl
>Bittenfeld still a shit

>The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his frag and copy of the Riberty Berr

at least it is more interesting than teenagers fighting in giant robots

>yfw the remake is only 13-episodes long

What's the difference between white and yellow subs?

Thoughts versus dailogue

nice try

Piss yellow subs are an essential piece for a complete LOGH experience. I actually have a config for my player to change the subs' color ready for the remake.

Piss yellow subs don't work without grain though.

Yellow = best

Good point.
That could be arranged with a custom shader

God bless the mpv developers.

What's your favorite arc in LoGH?
I personally like Yang's guerilla campaign against Reinhard's army in the latter half of season 2.

Operation Ragnarok.

like the 10 dragon ball threads currently active?

bump

I started reading the novels, then saw it was an anime, but I just can't watch the show now I'm into the books- the dialogue in the books is so good. Also, it just feels so wrong hearing Reinhard and the rest of the psuedo German aristocrats speaking German.

At least it doesn't look like Fujisaki's LOGH.

nani?

Like the proper 1/8ths scales being released.

where are the ships

Not taken a sleeping pill and instead use those hypersleep beds they only mention like, once.

>hard to have an LOGH husbando war because there are so many good choices.
fujo will keep logh threads alive for months when the anime start.

>hypersleep beds they only mention like, once
One time I counted and it's mentioned 3 times in the series. Once at beginning, some random dude uses it to unsober himself, and some other inconsequential time that I don't remember. I just pretend they don't exist desu.

this will be my first time ever purchasing a fig, is there any buyfag user here can estimate the cost of this will be? I hope it's not over 2 digits of USD.

Probably looking at around 8500 Yen or roughly 80 USD.

>Spirit of Siegfried himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the galaxy.

rofl xdddd

The show certainly does. After the battle for iserlohn or some other big battle everyone is exhausted and passed out. Shouldn't they just use the beds? Or maybe theyre a temporary measure and you need to actually sleep at some point.

Karen best waifu, Julian is a shit though.

>some other inconsequential time that I don't remember
They kept Baghdash in the tank bed until the decisive battle of the civil war was over and there was no longer any reason to assassinate Yang.

I highly doubt there are enough beds for everyone in the Yang fleet to use, but I assume they were used for essential personnel.

will gladly do
>logh yaoi doujin circle is already starting to grow on twitter.

not bad.

I guess that's true, all the more reason for him to use it that time he took the sleeping pill.

I honestly think that that it is a very good idea. If they try to follow too much on what the original series was it will just look like crap in comparison. On the other hand, if they add some moe and change the tone of the series in a way tjat it doesnt compete with the original, they might end up giving a fresh feeling to it.

You do know it's an adaptation of a novel, right?

>if they add some moe
get out.

you get right out of here and don't you ever come back.

Wow, it is possible for opinions to be wrong. You have demonstrated as such.

>t. professional anime director

Work In Progress

Please give suggestions for improvement.

>chadmiralty

Rephrase some of the virgin lines so they sound less antagonistic and more neutral

Why was their a dip in quality in some of the episodes?

yellow gives it flavor

Original dvd animation versus remastered.

Man
Good thing I skipped all the previews
Well I started doing it after the first 10/15 eps, tho I did watch the last one "Only one page left in the book of history" it was worth it

is the blu ray a remaster version?

Yes

fuck

i don't mind the redraws

>Good thing I skipped all the previews
Holy fuck, I wish I did that before I got spoiled on Kircheis's death. That was infuriating.

Yeah, I always skip the previews, just to avoid the one that can completly spoil the next episode
I only see them when I'm rewatching a show or if I already read the manga

This x1000

Does it come with brandy?

I always skipped the previews but went back to get a real laugh from how blatantly spoiling the preview of Yang's death was.

I never minded the previews spoiling things too much. I took the view that LotGH is like watching a WWII movie. You know the war in Europe ends with Hitler blowing his brains out in a Berlin bunker. You know where things are headed but you're still watching for the ride the movie takes to get there.

That's the perspective the show takes as well. You don't spoiler history. Can you imagine if schools did that? Enforce a no spoilers policy when teaching history?

Yellow subtitles are what makes LOGH LOGH.