Mad dbs third worlders instead of shitposting in 5 dbs general threads now shitposting in 30 dbs threads

>Mad dbs third worlders instead of shitposting in 5 dbs general threads now shitposting in 30 dbs threads
Arigato Mods

It's fucking hysterical how they're acting like illiterate retards

>monkeys acting like monkeys

I hope moot learns from his faggotry and bring back generals
Or he ban Dragon Ball forever

DBSfags are pretty much done, a rotting corpse at this point

>acting like

i wonder who is behind this post

I'm surprised there aren't tons of tokyo ghoul threads up right now
they're just as bad as dbs threads

Same with One Piece. More than likely they're all same shitposters.

Because the other generals don't give a fuck. They can operate just fine on their own.

this, I frequent dbs and tg threads but I only shitpost in the latter
the cancers of both are equal

The difference is the race of those people. Ghoul tards are just shitty emo teen white boys and girls, they're shitty but don't act like monkeys. Superfags are actual shitskinned Pedros who always want to be the loudest shits

Circle Jerks and generals are getting butt devastated by the mods, this is so much fun

reminder

>The mods where the Aho all along

Seriously, why the hell are the mods not cracking down on this shit? Even when the threads are reduced to one single size, the RELENTLESS shitposting, spam, avatarfagging, and off topic content should at least warrant some rapid banning. We really need tripcodes on Sup Forums for at least a week just so we can catch them in the act.

>Circle Jerks and generals are getting butt devastated by the mods
>Implying it isn't the retarded mods whose stunt backfired and killed Sup Forums

>RELENTLESS
get off my board

Just make /ag/ already and excise the cancer instead of trying to remedy it and spilling their shit everywhere.

That's inherently false, Tokyo Ghoul fans are quite often Hispanic, they just know how to control themselves. Not only do DBS threads have spics, they have HUES, white trash, and hood rats all spamming the threads at once, combined with """hardcore""" Dragon Ball fans of every race. It's a waste dump.

That's because they don't break the rules neither the new enforcements the mods made.

Mods are fucking retarded, that's what. No one on Sup Forums wants to discuss shit, that's the reason the generals began to be a thing in the first place.

The mods knew what would happen when they kicked that hive of autists. They are just a cancer to be outlasted. Give it time.

Because they know it's just some butthurt BRs chimping out

That's a meme on there? I honestly wouldn't know, I only go there for Superb Owl and the World Cup. Why don't you go back there?

>before people only had to hide like 2 threads
>now I have to hide 8 threads
:^)

But they do break the rules, quite often in fact. Avatarfagging is worldwide banned on Sup Forums (except [s4s] I think) isn't it? Look at all the Caulifla/Gohan/18/whatever bullshit, it's the same posts with the same pictures for the last couple of weeks. It only skyrockets once their character either has an episode or is going to.

>retarded weeb redditors need reddit guidelines to protect their safe space

lol

Tokyo ghoul hasn't had a general in quite some time.
Both the manga and the threads reached a boiling point of maximum shit which deflated all the interest in the series.

>Or he ban Dragon Ball forever
I really don't want this to happen.

That isn't the same as the thread itself breaking the rules.

Oh, alright. Well, every now and then I see a few threads get nuked because they had the title /dbs/ in them, so I guess that's something. Though honestly, the threads are practically generals as it is, they just need the various "links and other information" that they have.

Did you guys forget who the chads of Sup Forums are?