Rights are not given to us by anyone. Rights are inherent, bestowed upon us by nature, God, or whatever you believe in...

Rights are not given to us by anyone. Rights are inherent, bestowed upon us by nature, God, or whatever you believe in. It is the right of the people to abolish any government which seeks to infringe upon these rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

liberty1.org/virtue.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Preaching to the choir

Rights are a social construct and therefor definitively given by man

How can rights be a social construct? Without artificial interference, a man has true freedom, and therefore full rights. Social constructs restrict rights.

That kind of thinking was for back when people were somewhat decent.

>Right to life
>Socially constructed

Really, it is. We had to make murder illegal to keep people from just killing each other.

Animals dont have rights. Rights are an abstract concept society invented

you mean white. and I agree

Right to life = taking life is not a right
Dumbass

It literally is. Those ducks would be killed by a predator without reprocussion. A humans right to life means murder is illegal

I see you're a brainlet. Your life is not a right when someone can just take it without consequence.

Exactly

Why don't animals have rights? They are as free as the example I gave above. Any creature, free of these social constructs and artificial interference, has maximum freedom.

The devil plays the long game, if we don't continually fight for our rights they'll slowly fade away.

>the freedom to be murdered
Ok youre too dumb to understand the point im making. Have a good night

Freedom does not equal having rights. I see you have a problem with how words work.

Good thing it is a natural right, because you cannot murder without consequence

Wolves do

>because you cannot murder without consequence
Without man made laws, yes you can. Nature doesn't care that you got murdered.

Rights and laws are only words that are defended by force of violence. The only universal constant is hostility. Temperance of hostility, directing it at appropriate causes to define laws and rights, is how we build society.
There is no divine justice in the world, never was. Because in reality there is no God.

*tips fedora*

>push atheism, kill God
>suddenly no such thing as God given rights

If I could learn how to telepathically rape, you bet your fucking ass I'd do it all the time. Are you even able to comprehend how incredible that skill is?
I'd be a serial thought-rapist.

Listen you retard, atheism isn't being pushed, it's just what happens when you think rationally, look at Japan. Anyone can accept the concept of rights with or without a god

Lol kys faggots

>God gave me these rights
>"Oh yeah? Well that'd sure suck if someone came and took them away"
>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM... I mean GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
>*crickets*
Christians are a silly people

>fap 3 times a day to pictures of real women I know
>be 30 years old
>look the same I did when I was 15
Is this the secret to immortality?

How are you coping now that they banned r/incel

Lefty faggot spotted.

I don't go to Reddit so I don't follow whatever is going there. You should head on back though, fag.

Wow, what a faggot nigger jew. Drink some bleach and chase it with ammonia faggot.

>being so assblasted you respond twice
Hit a little close to home, eh?

Tell me what the universe is doing to value the rights of man in space. Far as I can tell, you can't even trust it not to kill you the second you step outside your "location based in the whim of legislators" If I strangled you for being stupid in space, what is the universe going to do to me?

Just because you accept that all law is mans law and has no actual divine or higher power doesn't mean you're a moral relativist.

>Really, it is. We had to make murder illegal to keep people from just killing each other.

No, retard. I still had the right to not be murdered whether some arbitrary law said it or not. The fact the law made it illegal did not create the right.

The fact we thought up these notions of inherent rights is why it's a construct. A government that says you don't have rights doesn't not invalidate that construct. It simply means the government violated your rights.

No they don't. Wolves can't murder. Crack a dictionary. Murder is reserved for humans killing humans. Animals can't murder people and people can't murder animals.

Its an ugly truth, just take a look at how natural laws and "mans" laws are derived and you will find an unfortunate similarity

Just look at the image the Dutch user posted and notice how easily those categories could be swapped around. My laws are natural and based on the truth your laws are human fabrications ect.

Zero reading comprehension. Idiot

That's not how rights work, you flaming homosexual.

Try Virtue instead.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." "Liberty can no more exist without virtue and independence than the body can live and move without a soul." ... The only foundation of a free constitution is pure virtue."

liberty1.org/virtue.htm

Thats because they do quite seriously reverse them. No religious person could answer how their "Natural Law" is not based in dogmatic belief and fear of punishment of hell. It's a stupid picture promulgated by a retard.
At least if there's no justice in this world or any other than the justice you create you can hang on in the deluded belief your god will punish me for strangling you in space.

Thank you Jewish baby Jesus our Hebrew Messiah for fulfilling Jewish prophecy to bestow this (Judaic) Universal law* that most the world hadn't heard of and doesn't actually have anybody to enforce it but people who are also sinners.
*It's Universal up until our Hebrew messiah says to change it lol :^)

Bless our lord and Savior Jewish Jesus King of Jews.