Have You No Shame?

Reddit is absolutely outraged at your far-right opinions on the Florida shooting, and the outrageous assumption that the witnesses are "crisis actors." How could you even entertain the idea? People are mourning!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns
youtu.be/fBfSglfkULg
youtube.com/watch?v=LmfVs3WaE9Y
youtu.be/nLf_G_GPCoY
youtube.com/watch?v=6687ry83ctw
d.tube/#!Sup
twitter.com/DianneG
hooktube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>NeilPoonHandler
this sounds like a man whose opinion matters to the world

>reddit is absolutely outraged at your-
Reddit is always angry. You can stop talking.

fuck facts, check your feelings

Are they implying Sup Forums is conservative?

>Reddit libtards are angry

Honestly at this point I'll support anything that pisses off libtards. I'd support actual Nazis just to get a reaction out of these screeching tards

Nigger

Kike

>le captain kirk

Holy fuck that shit was tired and overused 12 years ago.

>anyone caring about what Reddit thinks
>not finding it hilarious that anyone cares about what /pol thinks

Well it's pretty fucking obvious they were coached, they literally have entire media companies running their twitters now

Democrats are the ones with no humanity, they literally turned a tragedy into a fucking PR campaign

Faggot

If they were REALLY quasi-victims, their makeup would not be flawless and you would see lots of snot coming out of their nose.

Don't hire actors and we won't call them actors

I'm so sorry. How foolish of me to be skeptical of a media that have been proven guilty of lying time and time again. I promise from now on to be a good goy who believes everything that (((they))) tell me.

ur mom gay

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being anally penetrated on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock my little bum buttom. My bottom. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING CANDLELIT DINNER, AND NOT JUST A SHORT DICK IN THE ASS. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this pentrated. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT PROLAPSED ANUS. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a hetero. I'm a faggot and an powerbottom. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn traps. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with powertops and traps like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you raped me? NAH. I've never taken any cock unwillingly. This is my 100% real sphincter without lube, divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm dilated. I LAUGH when people imply I'm anally loose enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad asshurt” but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've trapped the trap and conquered BBC. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 inches (baby, you gotta be 18 to use my rectum). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

LOOK AT ALL THE FUCKS I GIVEEEEEEE.......

>concerning yourself with opinions of plebit

Japan, consistently bringing pragmatic bantz.

You dropped something.

>still using this shit meme
>in 2018
Fucking normalfags. Holy shit

>Parkland School - Student Admits to Drills on day of Shooting - Told to expect cops firing "blanks".
youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns

>Parkland student: ‘Secret Service was present, changed school security policy, several weeks before shooting’
youtu.be/fBfSglfkULg

Now post the webm with the driving dog.

(T.phonefag)

Florida questions

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What calibre?
Show pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What does the security camera footage show?
When will the footage be released... Like Columbine?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How come Browardschools.com was created in 1996, while Browardschools1.com was created last year?
When are autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?

The post I capped was #4 on the front page. The Reddit consensus (backed by thousands of comments) is that the idea that these people are crisis actors is both offensive and nonsensical.

The Left are acting worse than Christian fundamentalists back in the early 2000s, 90s and 80s with their virtue signaling. It's telling.

AAAAaaaaaand... saved.

The original crisis actor

youtube.com/watch?v=LmfVs3WaE9Y

It's funny because US orchestrating false flags and state actors working to push agendas have been well documented since the 1950's, so to consider it absurd is just ignorance

>Parkland shooting witness video being suppressed. The blonde girl who witnessed the scene and talked about it is being erased.
youtu.be/nLf_G_GPCoY

you have it wrong

virtue signally is good

you should be proud of your race. you should live up to your moral standards. never compromise, and stand up for your values

I saw a pic earlier. Damn I should of saved it.

Eh, i don't see the appeal of headpats but I also don't use reddit

Then why Youtube is in full damage control, trying to suppress these video with something like "harassment" or "hate speech", despite being raw footage of public and clean material?
youtube.com/watch?v=6687ry83ctw

Oh noooo, Sup Forums triggered Reddit faggot ~countles times. Say sorry and mean it!!!

>Dear Reddit User,
eat a bucket of Horseshit you fucking cunt.

What is "reddit"?

Lefties are not mourning they are trying to push gun control through dead kids that they caused with their false russian narrative. If the FBI did its job no one would of died.

I did my part. Drop red pilks on this shill thread anons. Show this newfag what it really means to be a /polack!

d.tube/#!Sup Forumsfakenewsreport/uncu0sdz

I found this interesting. Florida congressman Ted Deutch couldn't hold back his smile while being interviewed during this very serious situation.

*pills FFS!

>Where the fuck is your humanity?

I left my heart at Ruby Ridge.

SHUT IT DOWN

This deserves more (You)'s.

These are good redpills. True anons at work. Fight these goddamn kike shills!

>Every single other shooting or tragedy, Sup Forums makes constant references to CRISIS ACTORS
>Not a pip
>Sup Forums catches out one of the witnesses being the son of two FBI agents who has appeared in numerous news reports and even been to CNN several times
>"REEEE STOP CALLING THEM CRISIS ACTORS YOU BIGOT RACIST CONSERVATARDS!"

Really gets the noggin' joggin' fellas.

You know what's amazing about shill posts? After being on Sup Forums so long they stand out like a mother fucker, no actual user posts like this, no actual user gives a god damn fuck that the normies are a little upset at some conspiracy theories, no user actually fucking cares period.
Shill posts become obvious when you realize that anons have lost their humanity long ago and many of us are so jaded we literally do not give a fuck.
So you can make your little shill thread but know this, you're pissing in an ocean of piss and when your piss is a different color it's obvious

I would really like to throw this in all my friends faces. How can I prove to them that they have media companies running their twitters?

daily reminder that women can vote and literally nothing beats feefees

Not to mention that the (((shooter))) himself went to live with a family whose dad is in military intelligence.

Plus the woman who took his brother in filed a court order to get their inheritance of $800,000. The shooter claimed she was after their inheritance and his brother was put in a psych ward the same day as the shooting. Too tired to find the link but look into it anons. We got to sort this shit out!

>Outraged
Lost me there. I'm not responsible for reddits shitty charactor just because theyre not in control of themselves

They're basically all soyboys and fat cunts anyways. Who the fuck gives a shit.

d.tube/#!Sup Forumsfakenewsreport/oxdyc5je

I found this interesting too. Maybe Reddit has settled their opinion, despite limited research?

This shit is getting weirder by the minute.

Intelligence guy takes in his MkUltra candidate of choice

Brother goes to live with a bitch that wants to money...puts kid in mental hospital

WOW

Drop small redpills sometimes while maintaining composure and seeming neutral. Remember that they may never believe you nor really care. Sheep gonna keep being sheep and all that jazz.

why should I care what cannibals think ?

Sweet merciful batnipples, batman!

Please tell me that is edited. Holy shit.

Also David Hoggs is one of the shooters.

>d.tube/#!Sup Forumsfakenewsreport/oxdyc5je

That shit is gold....you can see the guy re-focus, something actors do to get into character...same thing that laughing dad did during the sandy hook

They were warned, repeatedly, that Reddit would become Digg 2.0.
And it has.

Serious shit for sure user. I'm getting sick of (((their))) fucking head games but once you're awake you can't go to sleep again.

Reddit sound similar to share blue ie ctr. Coincidence!

shill detected

>Digg 2.0
explain

I was always aware it existed but never paid it any attention

Stupid people cannot conceptualize evil. If you tell them about evil, they perceive it as you inventing evil, even though you are merely describing it in extant.

What else is new?

AND
>His money -- including any inheritance he obtains -- would be subject to seizure in a civil judgment, including one resulting from any potential wrongful death lawsuits filed by his alleged victims.

David Hoggs wore a Cruz mask during the shooting.

This is disinfo. Incredible claim with no info to back it up. Not sure if being intentionally malicious, sarcastic, or just fucking retarded.

no doubt...then you start thinking: if they could do shit like that, what the fuck else are they doing in the USA and abroad!

The world is fucking bullshit at the moment...and people wonder when the will come...we are in the fucking end times, living in a nightmare

reddit can go suck nigger dick

>MUH HUMANUTUH
absolutely topkek

That's true. Shit we got to look into the victims and their families.

But specifically what do you know about media corporations running these kids Twitter?

oh wow
i know its very wicked to think this
but that image is perfectly hilarious

I have no evidence to prove that. I'll check it out though. I misunderstood you earlier. My bad user.

The dude blinks like twice and the rest of them blink like a million fucking times.

Japan strikes again

David “MSM nips” Hogg

God bless you, false flag driving doggo

Reddit is retarded and filled with people who want to alter the bill of rights. Reddit can collectively kill itself and it's tyranny loving ass.

They're constantly doing shit abroad and domestically user. Glad to see someone else going down the rabbit hole.

Should've paid for more competent crisis actors next time

The parasite is getting nervous, since the host is starting to realize that all the host's aches, pains and miseries are coming from something attached to its neck.

that kid that was a big hero, Anthony Borges. They keep saying his dad is Royer Borges, but that guy doesn't exits. I tried looking all over. It a fake name.

There's this CNN woman on Twitter.

twitter.com/DianneG

All the interviews are so soul less. It's all about the drama club kids, and not at all about the dead kids. I don't think any of them mention the names of any of the dead kids, or how they knew the dead kids, or how the dead kids impacted their lives. Some of the accounts pointed at the kids were created for this event or are otherwise very new.

It's all empty political programming.

Thanks user.
There's nothing that says false flag psyop better than a fucking driving dog on national news.

Males have a tendency to blink less, it's how you tell the difference between a hunter and a gatherer.

It's so fucking obvious what he's doing. I hate normies almost as much as I hate the (((elites))).

>I literally cannot express my opinion without pop-culture references
Why the fuck do these people exist?

I am breastfeeding bunnies in the den at this point.

I live in a country that went through a CIA sanctioned 30 year military dictatorship.
Our current president is a CIA asset.
Rage is all I know, user.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc

nothing to see here goys.

>very wicked
Sup Forums
Hmmm. Nope

Prove it.

>where the fuck is your humanity
>says the people who support women killing their unborn children for convenience