What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHuuU6gQdYc
youtube.com/watch?v=-xJ8uNvQNU8
youtube.com/watch?v=7LGATEyVVys
youtube.com/watch?v=cQr8VqqgSFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user, no!
Only quality discussions allowed in this thread!

Let's talk about our favourite One Piece character song!

This is mine:
youtube.com/watch?v=hHuuU6gQdYc

This was a cute moment

While I'm glad this new moderation will (hopefully) kill the shipping cancer, I hope we'll still be allowed to have and discuss spoiler threads.

So, assuming Pudding isn't entirely evil, where will she and Chiffon even get the ingredients they need given that they're literally flying to the battle?

Carrot is really CUTE!

Isn't she just using haki lol?

Puddings role is to bring Sanji and Nami closer tbqh

Of course she is user!
But what about that steam? Is it Luffy's gear 4th?
And why did Luffy lose his power after only 1 punch, even though he ate and slept before using it?

I'm done making assumptions about Pudding's character. Oda wants us to play a guessing game and it's useless to try to pin down one personality or the other. Even after this arc is finished we still won't have THE answer.

Read sticky

Reminder that if you reply to **Nafag the thread will get deleted again.

youtube.com/watch?v=-xJ8uNvQNU8

These 48 song were great idea in general. Not as amazing as Bleach that got us Freeza feat Rie, but still great.

will Blackbeard eat a third fruit?
that would be crazy

Yeah, my bad, I didn't realize there was a sticky since I rely too much on catalog.

Based Kinomod is still alive, thank God.

Nah, Luffy just ran outta juice.

never stick your dick in crazy

Yes. He'll have the best Logia, Paramecia, and Zoan. My guess is Kaido will ave that Zoan fruit he wants.

>So, assuming Pudding isn't entirely evil, where will she and Chiffon even get the ingredients they need given that they're literally flying to the battle?
I guess the plan is to pick up the Straw Hats (or just Sanji) and then fly to Cacao Island? No idea, but it seems Pudding does want the cake made since she needed Chiffon.

He'll definitely have a zoan by the end of the series. I'm curious if there's a fruit combination he wants very specifically. I could see him taking on some joke zoan if it meant it served a larger purpose.

She looks really cool with the Monet eyes.

>three skulls in jolly roger
it's pretty much confirmed

There were a lot of really good ones.
This is one of my favourites:
youtube.com/watch?v=7LGATEyVVys

>DARK DRAGEN BRINGING TSUNAMIS
And the best part is that Oda will do it in absolutely no edgy way.

That scarecrow has Pedro's lifespan

Mom's souls confirmed to work like Moria's shadows.

I hope Luffy dies to Big Mom and co and Chopper becomes new captain because Zoro can't beat him in combat, it would be a nice spin instead of the fact that Luffy has plot armor filled up his ass

Monet's voice is made for ASMR.

youtube.com/watch?v=cQr8VqqgSFc

It can also be Zepo.

If Blackbeard turns into a dragon he would be one fatass dragon. He would be so fat that he couldn't even be able to fly correctly.

They're probably already stocking it up on site or in Brulee's Mirror World, the reason why Pudding is flying towards Sanji is to pick him up and ask him for help.

Remember that Sanji can work ultra fast and has experience serving thousands of people at the same time, and Luffy. He can deal with Big Mom.

>luffy
>dealing with big mom
OP image shows what would happen

So this is what actual discussion with no shitposters is like. It's been so long.

>three skulls in jolly roger
The three skulls simbolize BB faith in fate, One looks at the past, one looks at the present and the last one looks at the future

I was referring to Sanji being able to deal with enormous appetites so BM's isn't new ground for him.

Yup. Finally the LuNa tards are gone.

Thanks mods

Isn't fate against BB though? According to WB he isn't the person Roger was waiting for, and his status as a D is a little questionable.

Feels like breathing fresh air after being stuck under a pile of shit for years.

Will this arc ends before Sanji does anything? Even Carrot has helped more than him.

So uh, we can still talk about the year of jinbei's death, right guys?

And then you post these disugsting images disrepescting Oda's decision on not making it about romance.

Seriously, you guys complain about cancer this shitpost that but the biggest disease is all of you.

>replying
Do you want the thread to be nuked?

Do you prefer the manga, sweetie?

See

thats fine. ill happily have every op thread nuked if it shuts them up for even one second

He's just not at full power is all. He probably put all his power into that because, you know, it's a fucking Emperor.

Then you're retarded as fuck, because you can have a OP thread instead simply by not taking the bait.

Blackbeard doesn't know that, though. He still has faith in fate.

But it's not bait. Sana is canon or will be

Hes Joy Boys descendant. A lineage of broken promises.

Does anyone have the scans to this spin-off?

Does anyone like or happy with how Franky is used right now? He was seriously the coolest motherfucker at the Enies Lobby arc and Water 7, but Oda just gimped him so badly. I'm not saying he should be one of the strongest in the crew. But he just feels like his character was cut pretty badly.

>official OP spinoff
Surprised it took this long

everyones character has been cut and one dimensionalized

He looked weird 2 years after in Sabaody but he's growing back to being cool. His hair was the major factor. Franky needs his cool hair. Plus he's still probably the 4th strongest of the crew by a stretch and still has plenty of good character moments. I just wish he was on screen more.

Its also his proportions. Oda has been slyly shrinking his shoulders

>4th strongest

Its this guy

His design is something you have to warm up to. I HATED it at first before I even read One Piece (because I liked his original design) but now I love it. I don't know why Oda is not doing anything with his hair. He needs to cool hair back.

lol sure m8

Radical Beam put Sanji to shame, so I'm happy about that. But yeah, I hate his re-design.

Think a huge part of the problem is Oda's "split the crew and add a ballillion side characters" meme though. And he is doing this is after Impel Down and Marineford.

He really shined in Dressrosa where he cemented his role as the big brother of the ship.

Luffy asking him if he wanted to eat Ace's fruit was a pretty touching moment after Franky was the one who convinced him to go ahead with joining Doffy's trap tournament.

Yeah. You're right, It's just that they end so fast compared to other characters. Like Sanji, of course.
But I seem to forget that him and Robin are basically the father and mother of the crew, with Jimbei approaching as the Godfather.

Yea, his legs doesn't look ridiculously tiny in all panels now. It's more proportionate. And his hair comes and goes. I don't mind any of his new hairstyles except that buzz cut. That's the only thing that put me off.

buzz cut is good. the braids were shitty.

I think it's really what his outfit is. I love his Film Z outfit with the buzz cut.

Braids, beard and suit made for a wonderful combination.

So....did Oda accidentally reveal who Luffy's mom is with this character?

fair point....so are any of his "looks" universally hated?

This. The main problem is that awful light blue and pink paint job he has. The red and black from Film Z should be his normal design.

>luffy wears red and blue
>chopper wears pink and blue
>franky wears red and blue
What does this mean??

Franky wears light blue

Do all nazis like One Piece or is it just the Japanese ones?

>with Jimbei approaching as the Godfather.

Brook is the paternal grandfather while Jinbe is the maternal grandfather.

>maternal grandfather

what?

Franky is still really cool and his fight with Senor Pink was great. I think you're just not a fan of how he interacts with the crew. Franky was mostly depicted as a villain in Enies Lobby and in Water 7 he wasn't interacting with the crew enough to have comedic moments the way he does now with Usopp/Chopper. He still acts cool but he also has gags with the younger crew mates that involve him goofing around. He was always depicted as emotional such as when he was playing his guitar for Usopp during Aqua Laguna.

If anything, I'd attribute it to his hair style. Going from having a duck tail all the time to having bear paws/goldilocks is going to have an impact. I still think he's been acting consistent.

meant for

this except sanji

Post based characters

>almost two weeks of seeing this picture as fake spoilers
>wake up on Thursday and click on the new chapter only to see as the first page
Immediately lost it. What a way to go into a new chapter.

What does whitebeard know? He's just made cuz he's dead

*mad

OH

I havent been here in a while, but wtf happened, LuffyNami fags BTFO

Yeah we laughed at them so hard

>general threads must now be disguised with silly questions in the OP to get past the dark police

truly the darkest timeline.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA YEAR OF JINBE'S DEATH?

Psssst, we're not supposed to reply to them fuckers no more.

Zoro would literally end WCI arc in 3 chapters.

Reminder this is the only acceptable pairing

2018 is there of Zoro getting One-Shot by Wa No Kuni Samurai!!

Shut the fuck up.

One Piece Party has been around since 2014

Ok.

Why? We just like One Piece.

Does it even need to be said.

Seriously. If we listed off all the based characters we'd be here for at least 2 days.

>Mr. 2 not only came back much later in the story but was actually integral to Luffy's escape regardless of how much stronger everyone was by this point
>Him mocking Magellan to his face while all alone with no way out
>He still got away and is running 5.5
Shit like that is by far the best part of One Piece (and that's saying a lot). People who are normally inconsequential power wise pulling shit like this. Even Mr. 3 showing up to free Ace was hype.

If she took his power he didnt have much to begin with. Luffy could barely beat doflamingo and cracker and wouldve got his ass whooped in a 1v1.

is he alive?

Heck yeah dude. He runs the Okama Club now in 5.5

Actually Bon-chan remained relatively strong even when he was gone and in Impel Down. He was definitely stronger than in Alabasta. It's just like everyone else. They kinda just remain at their relative strength to the Strawhats.
Can't wait for when he saves Luffy a 3rd fucking time when he breaks out of ID with a whole bunch of lads with him.

Chapter 666 suggest so.

Hope you guys are ready to see him soon.

Oh I definitely thought he was stronger, only that he was more prominent in Alabasta as one of the stronger ones while in this, you had Crocodile, Jinbei, Ivankov, Magellan, Blackbeard, Shiryu, and a post gear second and third Luffy. He stood out less in terms of strength.

>highest rated supernova
>trustworthy nakamas
>btfos strawhats in bounty with a smaller crew
>good taste in fashion
>stylistic af demon fruit
>will probably be the main focus of wano arc