I'm in Africa right now and I'm having a great time! It's easy to hate something you know nothing about

I'm in Africa right now and I'm having a great time! It's easy to hate something you know nothing about.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/50799-Democratic-Republic-of-Congo-Lubumbashi-to-Kinshasa
capetown.adsafrica.co.za/category/65/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one hates Africa

>I'm having a great time!
>South Africa
no you're not

Having fun with the tour?

>I'm in Africa right now and I'm having a great time!
Stay there if you love it. There is nothing wrong with Africa in the least bit.

KYS fag.

I don't hate Africa

The tour was Monday, but yes. It was a lot of fun. I'm only here for a week in business but I wish I could stay longer

obvious slide thread, try harder shills

No one hates Africa. We only hate kaffirs where they don't belong. If they stay in Africa = no problem.

Well I mean, there’s nothing wrong with Africa, especially if you’re into outdoor shit. I just wouldn’t want to live in a city.

Head to Jo'burg after dark and soak up the atmosphere mate

He's probably in Capetown dying of thirst and deluding himself.

::African Child:: playing on your tour bus?

or getting awesome video of Asian tourists getting mauled by lions. They never listen

Just left Johannesburg, currently in the airport in Cape Town waiting for my coworkers to catch up. We saw the city last night though. Beautiful place.

>I don't know who these two people are

Just landed in Cape Town. My checked luggage was overweight because of all the water I brought

K, whatever you say

forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/50799-Democratic-Republic-of-Congo-Lubumbashi-to-Kinshasa

Shitty pic of joburg at night

Why the fuck would you go to Africa? Just play fallout for a similar experience without having to risk your life.

Nvm actually fallouts universe is more civilized and less of a sterile wasteland than Africa

Did you make it to Wakanda?

See? That's what I thought before I got here. I feel dumb now, this is such a nice place. It turns out everything I know about Africa I learned about from tv ads for charities. It's not like that at all.

How cheap is the black pussy? How expensive white pussy?

t. Tyrone from the smartphone of the farmer he just beheaded

Well, having hired security helps.

Same price, about $20 USD. It's silly to fly for 18 hours to get the same pussy I can get back home, so I'm going to try to get some of that good black African pussy tonight.

capetown.adsafrica.co.za/category/65/

Staggeringly incomprehensible.

Africa would be a lot better if all the people died and it was left to the wildlife and to be a permanent nature reserve for races that have a hope to use for innawoods.

How much for a gram of brown-brown?

Lots of fences and ads for private security, but this fancy hotel just let my Uber driver go through the gate uncontested. I'm having trouble gauging how necessary and effective private security is here

I couldn't tell you. So far everything has been about the same price as it is in the states, just in a different currency.

African hate US blacks as much as we do. Its great there. Black people without the chip on their shoulder. Some do bitch about "muh colonialism" but generally it is great. Made me feel like a plantation owner pre-Civil War with the blacks falling over themselves to please you.

>t. homo bringing some new AIDSBug to the States from fucking gay niggers

That's not entirely true. A burger, a glass of wine, or an iPhone are about the same, but gas is more expensive and cigarettes are cheaper. About $4 for a pack.

I'm a US black. People seem pretty neutral to me. Friendly, but I don't stand out too much. They have trouble with my American accent.

How much did (((they))) pay you?

You would be a lot better if you died.

dude, who is fucking the president of our bank??
i'm afraid

I don't understand the question. I assume you are retarded?

Are you avoiding my question? Please, read it again, slowly and carefully. Be kind and give me an answer.

suid afrika is kak bro, daarom het ek gelaat

>US Black
A friendly reminder that this is Sup Forums and you must use the correct terminology.

No one hates you. I’m sorry you’re so self absorbed that you think that way.
I’m glad you are having fun. This isn’t a blogpost site, so kindly fuckoff.

praat iemand hier afrikaans?? of is julle net larpers??

Black American

Are you asking me how much the African Jews are paying me to shitpost from the airport?

I don't know what you're trying to tell me, but my last trip was to New Zealand and I loved it too

I would pay extra and not use a rubber. Ive heard the hookers there are the safest in the world.

The correct term is n****r

>That S.A. flag
>Enjoying africa in the midst of white genocide
Ban this fucking nigger.

>US black

He saw only the rich tourist 5 percent of the country kept behind 8 levels of security and he thinks he's in Wakanda

thats nigger.
also kneck yourself poes

Get a load of this faggot. He went on a vacation to Africa, stayed inside the few neighborhoods in joburg that is safe because the government used a ton of resources to keep the nogs at bay so Whites tourists wont get murdered.

Next he spent time at a game reserve with a guarded compound which keeps the animals safe from poacher and the tourists safe from the friendly locals.

Then OP gets on here and says "we were totally wrong, anons!" "It's totally possible to create a safe and functioning society with an average IQ of 62!" "Racists BTFO!"

Good one, OP. kys if the niggers dont kill you first.

Sex tourism is as good a reason to start PReP as any. Maybe next year.

>but let's talk about Waco for some reason

>white genocide
kek

I know, right? It's pretty nice. I'm not apologizing for being rich

Rude and small-minded.

You got filtered out, probably because you said something rude and small-minded. Sucks to suck.

It's great, yet niggers can't stay there for some reason.

>yo da'niqua, check out dis pichuh, wen i was living like a kang in sauf africa, i went to a restaurant were the salmon wuz 23 dollahs!! You aint never been had salmon that rich! And dey even let me order dessert AND an appetizer! Not even popeys gots that! I wuz kang! I jus dont understand why we didnt see the pyramids???

Why are you like this?

>I saw a tiger
so what they have them at every zoo

That's a cheetah, you dummy

Why are you delusional? the spec of Africa you have seen doesn't represent the rest of it at all like anyone that goes anywhere and loves it and then is told "Its different if you actually live here"

Insert Conan Obrien meme

Please do, and take all of the other monkeys with you

Here's your (you). Go back to the USA and tell your nigger friends how great muh Wakanda is so you fucking apes can race war already.

What are you on about? Thailand isn't even a real country.

Go take a walk in the darkie areas in joberg or the cape. I wonder if the last thoughts through your head will be "I'm having a great time"