Y'know, I would fucking love to see a far alt-right and intense liberal to have a discussion with each other...

Y'know, I would fucking love to see a far alt-right and intense liberal to have a discussion with each other. Not like a screaming fit, no, you can just look online for that. I mean two people who are experienced in debating yet still level headed enough to see each other's points to have an honest to God discussion about their beliefs, see where each person got their views from, and while not changing their own beliefs obtaining better understanding overall.
Then have this discussion uploaded online to see the left flip out about how this person didn't punch the Nazi in the face and then see the right call this guy a cuck for giving this libtard any ground.
There are likely enough people on both sides to make this a possibility.

Good luck trying to find a rational liberal these days.

This is why you'd be just as shit at the debate.

>two level headed people
It's 2015+3.

I think it's unlikely to happen, OP. Look at the Shapiro vs Cenk debate for example. Even though neither one started yelling or calling names from what I remember neither one really conceded any points. Do you have anyone in mind for either side?

Their followers would scream and drown both of them out. Remember, the two you choose might be smart, but the over-all population is retarded. You could throw Richard Dawkins, Ron Paul, and Jordan Peterson on a stage, and they couldn't get a word in edgewise over the crowds.

I guarantee it.

such an obvious slide thread, try harder shills

The right tries and tries to have rational debates with liberals and liberals always flip out, use logical fallacies, and try to pander to the audience instead of debating on substance. As of a few months ago I just stopped caring what liberals say altogether. They’re so programmed by NPR, late night comedy, and CNN that they can’t entertain for a second any opinion that hasn’t been fed to them.

political opinions aren't grounded in reason

this is correct.

Most liberals just regurgitate doxa with only agreeing with it because it's "popular". The best "alt right" or right wing personalities would be Jared taylor or nick Fuentes for such debate.

But nick can't let his ego grow too big

>leftist
>level headed
I think you're missing the contradiction here.

Nigger I've had to debate libshits my entire life and they act like literal fucking NPCs. If you so much as disagree on the smallest thing with them politically they'll ostracize you completely while acting like a total child.

Meanwhile conservatives./Trump-voters never really care if you disagree, maybe they'll get a little upset but you don't get crucified. They just sigh and move on.

>my adventures in observational biases: a blog post on Sup Forums

Alt-right can suck a dick I want to see Hitler and Goebbels travel here in a time machine and debate a radical liberal.

>see the right call this guy a cuck for giving this libtard any ground.
What ground could possibly be given?

The last hundred years has been a slow crawl of giving ground to liberals and every time I strain to see where it was warranted I come away further right than where I started.

fp

this. Alt-Right e-celebs are twiddling their thumbs waiting for a libshit to step up to the plate. None have

there is no ''alt-right'' debater that can have a serious discussion. Maybe Jared Taylor would be able to pull it off, but i don't see any others that are intellectually mature enough to pull it off.

On the liberal side i'd say a Cenk would be the right candidate. Don't really know that many others though.

Got me there.

I like it when the alt-righter mocks the liberal and the whole panel laughs their asses off then the liberal gets pissed

They didn't debate to convince each other of anything. It's more about the audience you have to convince.