La diabolica creatura lesbica

A new subspecies perhaps?

That thing should have been shot.
That's why I know that the shooting never happened.

>el goblina

I tho it was a dude until today

"I took a class on this"

How do you argue with something like that

Your phrase makes sense in both italian and spanish

"I didn't finish it, but it wasn't my fault."

Another vagina burglar is on the loose, lock up your pussies!

I'd nut on it's face, just to see what it feels like.

No. Concerned citizen.

Are you telling me she actually said "I took a class on this" followed by "i didn't finish it, but it wasn't my fault"?

Their will be differing opinions on campus, some kids will be anti gun, some won't want this incident to be used to limit freedoms. Either way hundreds of kids at the school still too traumatized to speak whatever their opinion is.

But a couple upstarts are happy to put their hand up to be heard. And they'll be given a microphone because their opinions match those of cnn, huffpo and msnbc. Also bonus points for 56% and homosexuals.

What they don't realize the majority of people can see right through this obvious bullshit. It's just they're not gonna say anything because no point, they'll just be attacked as bigots.

This happy smiling chick, and the idiots who are putting her forward are doing their cause more harm than good. But they don't see it, because they're hell-bent on forcing their agenda.

yeah, there's a screencap series I'm sure you'll see posted, 3 images, each funnier than the last.

EL DIABLO DEL LOS CONCHA LENGUA

Strange way to spell actor, aussieboi

>the majority of people can see right through this obvious bullshit

Thank you for your good faith, but we're stupider than you think.

It's like it is in a constant state of quantum flux on a macroscopic level. It's impossible to determine any of its attributes through experiment. I'm afraid we will have to resort to consulting its fee-fees, captain.

la creatura

la bestia calva...

Are our memes reflecting reality or creating it?

La goblina

Shut I'm bald

El goblino de los Americanos

You're thinking of "el atrocidad de la abyssmo."

Her name has to be finalised in this thread, Kek's orders, oh and I have nuthin.

Do you know dae way ma queen ?

Interesting...

I never thought this meme was funny until I saw this 'thing' and it just clicked. Fucking kek

This goblin demon was probably the first "person" the goblin shooter should have shot

Mutt thread.

Post some of your dank mutts.