WE'RE BREAKING THE NARRATIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=-hg9t3PdhFE

Plus twitter is carpet-banning normies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6687ry83ctw
youtube.com/watch?v=UOTU-DLgOyI
wearesoze.com/
abc.net.au/news/rural/2016-04-19/heywire-grants-regional-youth-racism-community-development/7335336
kidpowerdc.org/
youtu.be/x4YX0HStbUs
youtube.com/watch?v=gHAgFhNGbo0
youtube.com/watch?v=tehvXO9-nyw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vJG698U2Mvo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Something is fishy about this, seems false-flaggish. Why would YouTube let this trend all of a sudden? It's a good thing that it's gaining attention though, if you refresh your cookies and go to the front page would you actually see it?

youtu.be/6687ry83ctw

You're right Twittercaust 3.0 is happening now too, are they panicking??

It's ALWAYS a trick. We never win. When it looks like we are winning it's just a setup for something much much worse.
Be concerned.
This isn't what it looks like:

The end is near for the jews

in any way,shape or........................................................................................................................................................................................................................form

youtube.com/watch?v=UOTU-DLgOyI

So this is a apparent happening now huh? How is this a happening? Someone tell me?

Trending thing seems legit, but I'm on the question how many people this would redpill. Comments section seems like a great opportunity though.
I just wantt the kikes to be gassed already. Too many story arcs!!!

>the one saying "be careful" is the Jew
from my perspective you are the Jew

beware of the strategy common to the Jew:
When the pressure gets too high, shift gears and promote the most fringe of conspiracy theories so as to discredit ALL dissent
it worked on 9/11
it worked with "Nazi UFO black magic occult spear of destiny"
it has recently been used to attack Alex jones re sandy hook and us re pizzagate
beware of the breach in the wall
that's where the enemy is waiting

That Antifa Laguna thing with the fake school album was obviously disinfo made by them.
They even set their location to Russia kek. Just looking for strawmans that Snopes could (((debunk))).

I don't really see how this proves it wrong.
It could be fake but could we get evidence other than "he was on the news before"? It's even using the same name, from what I know crisis actors don't do that.

The videos of zogghogg struggling with his text get shoa'ed left and right on youtube. Hope you guys have them saved

what the big deal about him being in LA?

What is it?

That's why it's fishy. If it's that easy to trend other videos would have been better, like the one where he's speaking off a script. Or ones with commentaries about how the FBI let the shooting happen then is now trying to take your guns for their own failure.

4D CHESS ANONS. THIS ISN'T FUCKING CHECKERS WE'RE PLAYING. DON'T OVERCOMMIT TO A BAD NARRATIVE. DON'T DOUBLE DOWN ON THE BAIT.

honest question. does twitter engineer results so that only (((verified users))) get the top response?

i read the florida politician who fired his bad goy assistant tweets about it and it was like 30 jews in a row as the top responses. wierd ones too, like b list hollywood actors with no relevance to the topic at hand. and of course they were all shitting on whitey

The narrative will never stand. I still have vehemently liberal friends that STILL think sandy hook and 9/11 were false flags. This shit will never ever pay off again, just make everyone more suspicious and jaded regardless of party lines

Watch his eye movements in the posted video, about minute 2. He's accessing, what people in the body language world call Auditory Remembered. That means he's internally reading something he rehearsed.

Won't you think of them?

The narrative was broken to begin with.

>crisis actors bow to hoggdanoffs
>in contact with CNN
>possess kike-like abilities
>control the narrative with an iron but fair fist
>own probably some shitty house suburbanly
>direct descendants of the ancient cianigger bloodlines
>will bankroll the first gun grabbing campaign on earth (hoggdangrad will be be the first campaign)
>own 99% of crisis actors on Earth
>first designer crisis actors will in all likelihood be hoggdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 60+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in american cities & africa
>ancient jewish scriptures tell of two shabbos goyim who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of poorly executed crisis acting jobs and unprecedented levels of failed false flags with them

holy fuck lol i thought that was just a shop

Bump

Nope!

normies are going to wake up to their smaller or deleted twitter accounts all over the country. Drive careful if you have to be on the road user.

what the fuck is up with the shadows under the truck? it looks like a defined box that moves under it. it looks fucking weird.

I think is more relevant the driver than the shadows...

What are you guys talking about with the twitter deletion thing? I'm not on it.

The biggest giveway is that David Hogg and Emily Gonzales haven't been shown on australian television at all. Because it's so obvious they are just fame hungry little brats who are being coached into readyong lines from some PR firm tied to Michael Skolnik.

wearesoze.com/

abc.net.au/news/rural/2016-04-19/heywire-grants-regional-youth-racism-community-development/7335336

kidpowerdc.org/

THIS IS ALL FAKE AND ENGINEERED BY PUBLIC RELATIONS PEOPLE.

la creatura...

Good god, you're practically a shitskin country at this point.

Alex Jones in Prince Gustav of Sayn Wittgenstein. Trump is one of them too. This event was still staged

Hows that for fringe conspiracy? Unfortunately, it's the truth

youtu.be/x4YX0HStbUs

Learn to hide bait threads. It's always tempting to get in them and argue back, but you just end up giving shills the opportunity to bump their garbage and fill up the catalog with junk.
Find a good thread, and bump it instead. Don't buy into the nonsense, don't feed the trolls.

Las criaturas....

What the fuck are you doin in here then? Bait police? I bet you get good grades too.

He's so startled...

youtube.com/watch?v=gHAgFhNGbo0

>Plus twitter is carpet-banning normies.
Apparently that's someone testing out some banning thing.

Ya that would be Del Harvey. He is who has been directing people to call us russians lel

If it really is a trap, then there would be no reason to start banning users. It'd be more beneficial to let them prattle on and feed them new bait to discredit themselves. Wielding the banhammer is a dead giveaway.

You are illuminated.

David Hogg's father works 4 CIA-linked defense contractor that specializes in UNCONVENTIONAL WARFARE TRAINING.....

youtube.com/watch?v=tehvXO9-nyw

He’s not a fucking crisis actor you paranoid Nazi fucks. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? Do you not see every news report, every highly retweeted post on Twitter, every highly upvoted thread on Reddit telling you how fucking disgusting you are? STOP SPREADING THESE LIES. THEY ARE NOT CRISIS ACTORS. STOP YOUR LIES IMMEDIATELY.

CIA GLOW IN THE DARK

too obvious

Why the memeflag, Jew?

k

>call us russians lel
Well they wouldn't be wrong in my case... Unironically.

He’s not a fucking crisis actor you paranoid Nazi fucks. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? Do you not see every news report, every highly retweeted post on Twitter, every highly upvoted thread on Reddit telling you how fucking disgusting you are? STOP SPREADING THESE LIES. THEY ARE NOT CRISIS ACTORS. STOP YOUR LIES IMMEDIATELY.

Doesn't matter if the kid is an actor or not, cnn is being transparently manipulative here by giving an international stage to some vitriolic little high school punk, saying some dumb immature shit, as if this kid is supposed to be an authority on gun law now because he survived a school shooting

Only thing I can think of is that they want to avoid the Streisand Effect.

I saw someone on twitter say Emma and David Hogg were cousins. So I check it out. The mom is related to a Gonzalez. Thats all I got though!

you sound concerned

more like shitposting m8

He's NOT a crisis actor. He's Anderson Cooper's poolboy and the national walk-out leader is organized by Clare Schexnyder, a CNN producer. Just a co-inky dink.

>meme flag
>types in caps
>has no argument
Checks out

thats not hogg

Jews dont breach walls, they unlock the gates from inside. See also Constantinople, Andalusia, etc. Etc.

You are replying to an actual bot. Learn how to recognize them

It must be his cousin, Pigg.

Because he would have missed the first day of school, if he was in fact enrolled. The CBS LA interview took place on August 8th, in LA, the day before school started on the other side of the country. It strongly suggests that he was not enrolled there this year.

We can focus on more than one thing, kike.

I'm ready to start killing Jews, media and anyone who tries to violate my rights with some False Flag BS

They just want us to stop and think about the poor shilldren!

Breaking News: Active shooting in progress at ShareBlue offices.

I heard Zyklon Ben, Sam Hyde, and Racewarski planning it. They can't keep getting away with this!!

Holy shit, it is breaking the conditioning. Like a red ball bouncing through your dream to wake you up.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vJG698U2Mvo

YOU LYIN CUNTS!

YOU SAID SHE HAD KHAZAAR MILKERS

This, but simultaneously at SPLC, ADL and CNN.

How could people not notice the gorilla costume? You should be more likely to be interrupted in counting after catching sight of it than to somehow miss it and keep counting.

Fucking little attention whore and lousy speller

The shills can't even pretend our paranoia naturally. You fucked up.

Try gun grabbing the next generation cu gen z just got red pilled. Maybe someday with enough brown people we will become goyim...

DOG GET OUTTA THERE DAWG

The shave head Mexican gun hater looks like she might crack.... she probably only wanted 15mins not a job at cnn

Eeh, what's the conclusion here? Are we all living in some larger version of The Truman Show?

So is there any actual evidence that this guy is a crisis actor?

That crazy eye black? Girl.. what did they promise her?? That’s a 1000 yard gaze

What the fuck. Someone TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

The normies are revolting. And pissed.

The little punk is one of CNNs foster kids, now I get it. Not even a crisis actor. Explains why he acts so unprofessional

Just think about it first, how ridiculous it would be for them to "We set up these acting class kids to be appear as victims, they were there, but we knew these autistic anons would uncover all the connections and would make themselves look bad to fall in your act we setup" ?

I wish the fuck you teenage faggots would learn how to communicate a point and attempt a full minute of explaining what the hell youre trying to say.

I dont stop and watch every fucking random video link posted by some miserable faggot who shits out "OMG LOOK AT THIS"

Probably a fucking phone poster. Phonies use their phones like they are teddy bears and think the internet, like Teddy, can read their fuckin mind.

>The mom is related to a Gonzalez.
That's the last name of the fucking bald chick

That movie was basically telling us the half truth.

>I'm not a crisis actor!
Oh ok pack it up boys he says he's not a crisis actor that has me convinced. I mean at first I wasn't sure but since he actually said it and on Anderson Cooper no less well shit there's nothing I can do but take his word at face value!

BUT WHY IS THIS VIDEO BEING SHOWN. WHY HASN'T IT BEEN PULLED YET

WHY ARE THE CRISIS ACTORS BEING EXPOSED.

DONALD JR WOULDN'T HAVE LIKED THAT TWEET PUBLICLY WITHOUT A REASON SENPAI. IM SCARED