Stale 2016 memes

Holy fucking shit, I KNEW this was going to happen

>2016 a huge paradigm shift in politics and culture
>meme war led by true meme patriots
>we win
>2016 is over
>we all move on to the next thing
>retarded low-IQ normies and corny politicians all want to act like Trump now and "troll libs" on twitter with really cringy bantz
>we start to become a parody of ourselves
>now have civic nat cucks thinking they are being edgy because they are telling libs that there are only 2 genders or some shit
>anybody with any self-awareness sees this is lame as fuck
>it's making us look bad

Already seeing parody accounts on instagram of people mocking 2016-tier bantz and memes.

Are we going to become the SJWs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=banIZH50VTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This has already happened with the left over the last ten years; the internet counter-culture will be against Trump by the time the 2020 election kicks into gear because of his autistic meme supporters.

i dont even know wtf is going on at this point but i think most poltards who left in 2016 are ready to fight in death squads

Nothing worse than meme hipsters

Nobody gives a fuck what you think

>the internet counter-culture will be against Trump by the time the 2020 election kicks into gear because of his autistic meme supporters.

Yeah this is what I am afraid of

I am seeing meme accounts parodying Sup Forums-type memes and some of them are actually kind of funny

fucking retards still posting 2016 shit need to GTFO

>shares post from God Emperor Trump on facebook that gets 0 likes

Please stop posting that ugly misbegotten genetic abomination.

Conservatards still dont understand we meme'd trump into office as a joke.

>Holy fucking shit, I KNEW this was going to happen

You need brain to think.
You haven't die yet for Israel american subhuman?

venti blasphemers will be beheaded on the day of the mutt

praise goddess

We're just doing what (((they))) did to us with (((their))) SJW cronies.

Normies will normie.

>greece
>calling anybody stupid ever

eat less gyros and take a bath

>2016 a huge paradigm shift in...culture
This didn’t happen, btw. Western culture is still exactly the same, equality and emotions reign over all. There have always been groups of people against immigration and for 2A, nothing’s changed.

>eat less gyros and take a bath

Primitive white subhuman you know who invented the "bath" right?

We have never had a demonstration like we did at Unite the Right, or an unironic grassroots white nationalist movement with this much traction.

You're seeing white nationalist parties across the west growing like crazy. Leftist sacred cows are also being re-examined for the first time.

Also:
>australia
come on man you aren't even over here what're you talking about

No.
Normies are appropriating our 2016 memes exactly the same way as they appropriated our 2008 memes, and in truth all of our memes up to Pepe.
That meme is the exception where we fought back with peepee poopoo images, to try to make Pepe distasteful for normies.
We'll just have to keep making new memes. 2016's weren't that good outside of the election anyway.

I'm med, but not a filthy greasy debt curly haired manlet waddling penguin of a man

>desperate subhuman betas like this actually exist
wew

No one culture did dipshit

>I'm med, but not a filthy greasy debt curly haired manlet waddling penguin of a man

You are a kike mutt not a med, and you cant talk about debts when you living in Jusa who bloodshed the entire world to steal the foreign wealth. You are a primitive subhuman and death sentence is what you deserve.

New things get old. Edgy becomes mainstream or forgotten. You must keep creating new stuff if you want to stay relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=banIZH50VTI

>No one culture did dipshit

We build your shithole austrialian subhuman, and we are the one who will destroy it.

>paradigm shift

You guys ever get the feeling that it's mostly kids browsing here nowadays?

La corporación de la sombras...

Back to the synagogue fucking rat

>blaspheming venti

the body count is going to be stacked high. I am going to personally hunt down every person who ever said Brittany isn't white and I am going to hang them over a moat of aligators outside of her palace

>y-you're a k-kike
>le' 56% face >;(
run along back to your gyro cart now

La creatura...

>>y-you're a k-kike
>>le' 56% face >;(
>run along back to your gyro cart now

You still beating the NAZI american mogrel.

El castizo Americano...

El goblino...

>You still beating the NAZI american mogrel.
Learn english you greasy penguin

>quoting FDR
gay

we go where the truth is told. truth always wins, stealing memes changes nothing

El asesino de ninios...

literally you

I hate the whole "I can meme hehe" bullshit.

Hey are you from Thessaloniki?

>Are we going to become the SJWs?
You guys already are

>CANT HANDLE ALL THIS WINNING
>DUBS! KEK IS AMONG US
>BEST TIMELINE
>H-HIS NAME WAS S-SETH RICH

>Hey are you from Thessaloniki?

Maybe. Why?

Good God I would love to wake up beside her every morning. She looks good

This.

I need new venti. She's my 56% weakness.

"Her"?

>ywn wake up to brit bringing you choccie milk in a mommy/son sex LARP

literally going to end it desu

>Maybe. Why?
Yes or no?

Holy shit those eyes XD

Yeah.

This is how the circle works. Once an idea becomes mainstream, people that want to fit in or feel special takes on the arguments without grasping the meaning of it. It destroys the movement, unless youre able to take action.

>we
>us
Nigger, there is no "we" nor "us".The only thing connecting "us" is memes, internal references and shitposts. "We" cooperate on a thread-by-thread level, before descending back into chaos. Sup Forums and Sup Forums as a whole is nothing but a bunch of different people using their freedom of speech and anonymity to voice their opinions, troll or shitpost.

Redpill me on the Aristotle University. Is it nice? Are people nice?

>there is no “us” we are all just individuals who meme together

This is a white nationalist board retard

No it's not.

>Redpill me on the Aristotle University. Is it nice? Are people nice?

You don't have libraries over there?

This is the political board. Leftists constantly shitpost here too, even if they always get BTFO by facts.

It’s a white nationalist board and lefties come here because they are subconsciously attracted to it but they are still working themselves out

Our logo is a fucking swastika

Hi mutt.

>literal unironic brittany blasphemers in the year 2018

Repent

swastika = white nationalist

Damn you're dumb

Who is this sex goddess? I'm an old boomer this looks like my first girlfriend.

Hahaha, you had your momrnt, these memes are literal dogshit tier now

Oh that is rich.
Let me guess, come 2020 you'll be pretending to be this retarded right?

>swastika, obviously not white nationalist

brainlet.jpg

OP I get what you're saying but youre looking at the trees and not the forest. Decades of brainwashing normies through mainstream media is now being countered by autistic memes produced by a Bulgarian basket weaving forum. You say we move on to the next thing once it has run its course while the normies lagger behind. This is true. But what is also true is that they eventually follow the trail of bread crumbs we leave. 10 years ago we would have never seen the incoming shift in western culture with Trump being elected. Imagine what will happen in the next 10.

REPOST TO KILL SHILLS! Here is the mission of Sup Forums– always has been – always will be — no one will change this, ever…… as long as we fight for it.

1. Get normies to take the FIRST redpill, the holohoax. There is NO other redpill before this. ZERO. You cannot escape the modern matrix without removing the basic foundations of its reality. Anyone who says otherwise is your enemy.

2. Studies in the Process of Demoralization and Cultural Marxism. This includes the entire system and how it has affected your personal life.

3. Deep studies on the origins of your existence, starting with the origins of the Universe, moving to around 30,000 BCE with the Cro-Magnon, and finalizing to the age of racial suicidal. This is where most of us split on naturalism/philosophy-science vs. religion/esoterics. But it's still important to re-establish a genetic, historical relationship to life itself and know why the fuck we are here (why you are here!). We must re-establish the meaning of the Aryan spirit!

4. Deep studies in self improvement to become, "the higher man" and, "herald the coming of the Overman". We all know the meaning of self improvement… The Overman is defined as a form of Futurism and Eugenics for whites, not controlled by Jews or the Communist dystopian BORG. It is important to plan for the future even if you're not physically apart of it because that's what life as a higher man/woman is all about.

5. Volk

>Financial nepotism

>War and Power

>Breeding

>Health and Nature

>Love

>Anonymous friendship that is not centralized

>UNITY!!!!

Anyone who takes you away from this set of goals is the enemy. PERIOD! No capitulation. No moderation. No fucking compromises. Just DAY OF THE FUCKING ROPE!!

You best believe she divorced him.

i'd smash

but rabbi moshe you already got your shooter for this year

Also redpill: the more kids you have the busier your wife will be, therefore fulfilling her role as a caregiver, which means more happiness and less risk of cheating.

Condoms were a mistake

You are dirt poor and obviously inferior, deal with it

>>>retarded low-IQ normies and corny politicians all want to act like Trump now and "troll libs" on twitter with really cringy bantz
Politicians are going to go with whatever is trendy to win elections. This isn't anything new. But at the same time, its very understandable. The Republican party needs more fighters who aren't afraid to hit below the belt.

Lmao I bet you're the type of person who thinks only white people with blonde hair and blue eyes were/are nazis

Sorry guy you must be 18 years or older to post here

Honestly Im so close to swallowing the Black Pill.

Charlottesville was the beginning of the end. This box office explosion with Black Panther is the final nail the casket. This movie is breaking all sorts of records, showcasing nothing but literal WE WUZ, black power meme material- and the people love it. The movie is breaking all sorts of records in the US and Europe, and Asia and especially Korea as well- imagine that millions upon millions of Asians now going to view a black power movie. Honestly I feel like the world is moving on without white people while we just sit around flinging shit at strangers on anonymous image boards. Rap music, Black Panther, KPop, mudsharks, I mean thats it guys, weve really been phased out of anything of cultural significance, weve been pushed to way side and the world seems to just be happily chugging along without us- except when it comes to innovation, infrastructure, taxes and mainting society of course, basically just being cucks propping everything up with our blood, sweat and tears while the world parties it up around us. Were fucked.

Shitskin confirmed

Get out

>we

Nah

Gas the normies tho

>Shitskin
Im sure you are

A shitskin

WiFi was off but that was me

Sounds pretty accurate

I loved charolettesville, too bad normies hated it

China DID ban hip-hop from culture though which is interesting. I don’t think that we’re seeing some sort of negro take over or something, but I do think that white peoples are being constantly denigrated and suppressed by the system (meaning media, academia, art ect.) because that is all controlled by globalists and they are at war with us

Also, hollyjew is having a hard time turning profit on ANYTHING at all, and CNN just started layoffs.

Whites are going through a self-reflection phase and getting their shit together desu. 1960’s liberalism is on the decline and a lot of whites are confused.

He’s not a fucking crisis actor you paranoid Nazi fucks. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? Do you not see every news report, every highly retweeted post on Twitter, every highly upvoted thread on Reddit telling you how fucking disgusting you are? STOP SPREADING THESE LIES. THEY ARE NOT CRISIS ACTORS. STOP YOUR LIES IMMEDIATELY.

You're right on the money OP

Some of the virgins here also push memes that are never ever going to become reality

Like pushing the trad wife who stays at home and takes care of the kids

Barring an apocalypse, we're never going to come back from empowered, working females. Our economic society does not allow it

We need to analyze what we are memeing. We need to meme conservativism, not retardedness

Else we're going to lose our ground again

more like gay manlet squad

We should start memeing flowers or some shit that nobody understands, let enemies try to counter that strategy, watch them fail by proclaiming tulips for nazi simbols, then continue to meme og stuff.

And I wouldnt blame her. Its not her fault that he got horribly disfigured in a war no one really wanted to fight

I think its commendable that she even went through with the wedding

i would have so many mutts with her

Everything you mention precedes 2016, though.

The ant-sjw are the new sjw. The funny thing is the people complaining about libcuck soyboy snowflakes are the real snowflakes. No-one will take any of these retards seriously within 1-2 years, especially if they keep ignoring facts. If you unironically call someone a libtard, cuck, soyboy, or feel as though white people are significantly victimised or that there is a 'white genocide' going on - then you're the one with the retarded self-imposed bullshit victim mentality. Stop believing in made-up boogeymen, dig a little deeper, read non-partisan books and studies that have been peer-reviewed and come to your on conclusions. Stop listening to dumb shills that pander to your sensibilities, usually they do so just to make a quick buck off of you morons. In a few years the same retards will be espousing a whole other brand of bullshit completely opposite to this one

He ended up killing himself. RIP.

>thinking it's some kind of sinusodal wave or natural law that things swing back and forth

>Stop believing in made-up boogeymen, dig a little deeper, read non-partisan books and studies that have been peer-reviewed and come to your on conclusions.

I did. That's why I'm no longer a liberal, you dumb fuck.

We’ll never be the new SJWs because we’ll never have the institutional power they had

We aren’t going to be bullying or getting people fired. We’re just joking around

hAHAHAHAHAH Educate yourself some more then. Damn, the world sure is shit with all this TOTALLY REAL white genocide huh. My poor white buddy Luke literally got taken to the back of the shed and was executed baka. IT"S REALZ U GUIZE WKE UP SHEEPLE REDPILL BTW, NO EVIDENCE BTW

It depends on who runs against him.

Preach !

White genocide is just a dramatic term referring to our own government incentivizing non-whites to breed while importing hordes of non-whites who hate us and then giving them priority to work with executive action

You obviously haven’t even researched the term you emu fucker