This is what a KFC looks like in Melbourne

Elizabeth St Melbourne
Staffed by curries and chinks. And the customers are all dirty bogans and muds

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/921743/KFC-chicken-crisis-America-bosses-fly-to-London-UK-fast-food
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in america we bus our own tables to be polite what is wrong with you aussies?

>I demand my $15

WTF Ozniggers?

Wow, the cultural and genetic trash of the Earth sure integrates well into civilization.

Subhumans are also polite in the US?

Grouses and shiptars are the ones that never clean their tables either in mcd’s, kfc, bk, you name it.
Well, here at least.

fat whites and some mystery meat
fucking wonderful

Gypsies

yes customers help keep fast lobbies clean, shitskins too not that hard to do considering everyone benefits

At least the niggers in the smallish rust belt cities can keep their fast food places somewhat tidy. Although this is probably because they have a white manager in charge.

It's looked like this for like ten years - more even. A lot of homeless cunts loiter out front, and a lot of asians/indians eat there. Neither of those demographics clean up after themselves.

Every time I've been there (three times or so in those ten years, usually stone drunk after a night out) I've disposed of my rubbish. Don't know what the problem is with the rest of the cunts.

gtfo here dont you guys have health inspectors

Yeah imagine the USA has the most refined fastfood etiquette

I remember going into McDonalds or fucken Hungry Jacks in the city late at night 15-20 years ago and it was exactly the same. Drunk people would leave rubbish everywhere and the toilet floor was like 2 cms deep in piss. Fuck the city.

That maccas/HJs is gone now, thank christ. Bulldozed it for something or another, rail works of some sort. They did the city a mercy.

This. I used to manage a KFC and we could literally fail inspection if our floors even had a bit of garbage. I can't imagine that shit passing inspection at ALL. For fucks sake we literally had a surprise inspection once because a customer complained the floor was sticky.

Australians are animals

They must give it some leeway because it's a historic location - it's literally always been there. I'd imagine the management changes hands regularly though. The cunts you'd have to deal with and the expectations of the business would be insane.

It saddens me that our cultural disease has infected your country, a land mass so far away. The further you go down the road of American style instant gratification the deeper it cuts into your culture. Though once it's established there is no turning back.

No fucking way that's normal at a place such as KFC in the city. triggers my ocd. and why the fuck have you faggos not banned fast food yet?

Fast food is very unhealthy and kills more people than guns and cars, ban it. Banning is the EU way, or maybe you guys should require a fast food license that show you know how to eat healthy via exams.

LAWS in EU are the most fucked up ahit ever and coming from the U.S. I was surprised by how rude everyone was. Most people on their phones, ignoring people, bumping into eachother etc.

The more technology grows the more I think the world was a mistake. Unibomber was autistic asf but he was right, too bad he was retarded and couldn't gain self-awareness to understand his future; yet he could predict society's future.

Sorry I ranted abit but EU seems like prison compared to he U.S.

Wtf, I wouldn't even eat at a place that looked even close to like that.

Is that something people really don't do? Even the blacks here throw away there shit

all the mcdonalds are entirely staffed by pajeets now, they will only hire other pajeets and they're all at least 25 years old so all the kids and students looking for part time work are shit out of luck

Holy fuck take your meds Sven

kek
>this

What the fuck is wrong with you dirty fucks, even niggers in the ghetto aren't that nasty.

this

even in the outer, outer, outer suburbs they're all indian. even in white, bogan suburbs like lilydale and even on the highway to geelong

I've been there, this isn't done by niggers its done by the anglo trash that loiters around the city

I see only whites in that photo.

Minimum wage here is like $19 for over 18s

junkie cunts, sitting on flinders steps and shit

And I thought KFC here was nasty.

This shit would be closed down immediately in the U.S.

This looks like a drug den.

You voted for it, you got it. Cultureless dog.

There are more niggers that's for damn sure

KICK ALL THE MUZZIES OUT AND YOUR JEWISH MASTERS TOO!

crikey lads, why would you enter a place like this, let alone order its food, LET ALONE sit down and eat there?

THANKS DANIEL ANDREWS

THANKS TO THE GREENS

AND THANK YOU VOTING PUBLIC

fucking disgusting, this is what happens when you allow gooks by the hundreds of thousands into your country

THIS

Does that abo clan still hang out lumbering between that KFC and the Flinders St clocks trying to start punch ons with anyone who doesn't give them 20 cents so they can make a phone call?

This is the kfc right near flinders. Absolute fucking hellhole area now concentrated in one block. Putrid full of meth’d out homeless abusing everyone. Probably also a Saturday night so just been full of drunks. Seriously fuck the entire cbd it’s a nightmare

nah, think ice got most of them. a few of them still camp out along swanston begging but no cunt pays them any mind. be hard out, for a beggar, chinese won't give anyone a dollar. maybe we can learn a thing or two from them after all

There’s no Aussies working here m8

That's a fucking disgrace! What's even more disturbing is the people stuffing their faces amidst the filth.

Shocker of the month.

Not far off considering what most people there would be on.

Strayans are trully cucked by pajeet.

The fast food restaurants are nearly always totally empty where I live. You can rock up to Hungry Jack's at 7PM and the whole building will be empty. Of course, I never actually go to these places because the food is garbage and the teenagers spit in the burgers, but still.

I like how we imported immigrants to take teenagers jobs

Junkies and little povo anglo shits on cenno didn't get the memo, they are nigger tier and the only ones that prop these chains up anymore

desu it's better grown men have to deal with the junkies and homeless than teenagers. not worth those poor kids having to deal with that kind of trauma at such a young age

indians are the dirtiest people on the planet, worse than niggers

lazier people i have yet to meet

>and muds
Sorry but you can clearly see 99% of them are white niggers.

>Import immigrants to do "work nobody else wants to do"
>Suddenly teenagers can't find their first jobs, meaning teenagers can't get relevant experience to put on resumes or support themselves to move out
>Only way for them to get experience is to use education systems and scam courses through TAFE
>"WHY ARE YOUNG PEOPLE SO UNDEREMPLOYED AND LIVING AT HOME? TONIGHT ON SIXTY MINUTES WE INVESTIGATE!"

What's sad is I actually rather like how Hungry Jack's burgers taste. They're unique tasting in that they don't even taste like meat.

Only niggers eat at KFC
Minimum wage is stupid

Frankston?

melbourne is a fucking nigger infested shit hole.

there are more and more indian niggers in the USA

its a disgrace how filthy and disgusting those people are, they should be put down

Filthy cunts are a actually eating around all that mess. Who the fuck eats in the resturant anyway?

Most KFC customers are niggers, even in Australia. It's the niggers leaving the mess.

They don't hire over 18's to work at KFC or McDonalds or any fast food chain, their real wage is $10

At least they've got chicken.

Its Melbourne. Not only is it staffed by curries, chinks and muds, half of Melbourne are curries, chinks and muds. The rest are cowed soy boys too fucking scared to say anything in case they offend someone....

These faggots are actually doing us a favour. Keep pushing Aussies back to their natural state.

>The rest are cowed soy boys too fucking scared to say anything in case they offend someone....
can you blame them?, melbournians are some of the most unhinged people on earth, ready to snap and fly into a fit of rage at any moment.
people are assaulted daily in melbourne CBD for just looking at someone the wrong way.

What the fuck? The worst I've seen of any fast food place here in Texas is a dirty floor. Every now and again, a little kid will make a mess, but the parents always clean it up. I've worked in both Taco Bell and Jack in the Box, I've never seen a fucking mess like OP's pic before in my entire life.

Like I said, I've been in some dirty fast food joints, but it was just because the floors hadn't been swept/mopped or the bathroom cleaned and I have seen a few little kids make a mess, but I've never seen anything like that fucking mess and I've worked in fast food before.

Yeah fuck this, I'm joining the AR, I don't care if they're larpers

By any chance does kfc in melbourne serve some sort of curry chicken if it attracts so many chinks and pajeets

Fucking nigs honestly. The only cunts causing real trouble in the CBD on new years were these larping apex fagets. Bogan trash is just as bad to run into though, just less organised.

I'd rather be a animal than a pedophile go back to fucking little kids UN cocksucker

>Staffed by curries and chinks
One of the reasons I don't get as much takeout anymore. Dominos up the road is pretty much all whites at least.

I never eat anywhere where there's non-whites as the staff, they're just not sterile

all the dominos stores in the northern suburbs are staffed by borderline scam artist poos, and the customers are all white meth heads.
i live just across the road from one and i pay extra for delivery so i don't have to go in the store.

Isn't this what all kfc's look like?

>takeout
god fuck even the words over there are weird. It's "to-go" ya damn kangaroo. The people in Germany I met called it "take away".

>As the crisis escalated, chicken lovers even resorted calling police in Tower Hamlets, East London, about the shortage.

>In a tweet, the department wrote: “It is not a police matter if your favourite eatery is not serving the menu that you desire.”

express.co.uk/news/uk/921743/KFC-chicken-crisis-America-bosses-fly-to-London-UK-fast-food

Does that mean if I went to Melbourne right now I could get some prime Aussie pussy since I'm an American with a spine?
Seems like that other half of the city's populace shouldn't go to waste before it's swallowed up by shitskins

I'm from NSW and we call it take away here

Fuck you mom, I ain't taking my god damn Zoloft again! I'm gonna quit my meds cold turkey this time, just you watch! I ain't gonna turn into no school shooter, I'm finna take the world on cold and and sober!

God damn Jews always telling me to take my pills, well i got a pill for Jew! Fat capsule of zyklon B, better get scurrying you rat faggot

People that don't clean up after themselves in fastfoods are the worst kind of subhumans

Why the fuck don't staff clean that shit up

It's not usually that bad. I think it must have been a busy time. Everywhere in Australia is understaffed cause the minimum wage is too high

Would you clean up that mess for $10 an hour?

>get some prime Aussie pussy in Melbourne.
go for it m8. You will be disappointed though. Melbourne is our Cali - leftist and degenerate to levels inhuman.

Don't eat in places like this or restaurants DESU. I deliver things in hospitality, I never eat out now, always cook at home.

So addicted to ice and under the impression that looking good requires attempting to dress up like an English slag?
What are the nice places if you don't mind me asking? I'll be in Queensland this time next year to see family

Girl with the backpack needs to be BLACKEDD

this upsets the burger

>in america we bus our own tables
horseshit
i bussed and served at outback and ate in many food courts in your country over the years i lived there. motherfuckers leave dirty shit on tables just as much as they do in australia. it's not everyone, but it's not everyone here either. it's the unwashed masses.

Busing your own table steals work from the employees at the restraunt.

If I showed up at your work and started doing your job for free you wouldn't like it, so why do burgers think its ok to do it in a restraunt?

Nah it's just cheap food for the "students"

"takeout" is american
you're giving an aussie shit for sounding like you

wow, poorfags really are that disgusting. I already knew this but it's so easy to forget.

That looks like somewhere that is beneath me. I have never seen anywhere like that in Ireland. Not that I'm sure there arnt scum here in Ireland. I just don't ever eat anywhere like that.

Most of Australia is pretty good m8 and if you are not in Sydney or Melbourne you would not even see a non white except for an abo here and there. North NSW and south Qld is my favorite but it is a big place so you will need to rent a car to get to know the place proper.

even at places with bulletproof glass counters the nigs still know how to use a trash can