Losing a war doesn't make you wrong

Losing a war doesn't make you wrong.

The war never ended.

Bump.

shut up racist

It makes you SEEM note seem weak.

When you subscribe to the survival of the fittest and lose it discredits your views to normies

The 20th century will be known as the century the jews tried to derail western civilization by hijacking america.

The 21st century will be known as the century of the beginning white dominance of the solar system.

I just remembered a much better quote, though I forgot who originally said it; "War doesn't decide who's right, only who is left."

Not a lot of great men were left after 1945. But maybe there can be enough.

Hitler has to be evil, don't you see? My grandfather was so fucked up by war that he started beating his wife and molesting his daughters when he came back. If Hitler's not evil, not only did my grandfather go crazy, but he went crazy fighting for the wrong side, and I just can't accept that.

Trauma manifests itself in many different ways.
Stop trying to look for a reason to why men do bad things and start trying to think of ways your grandfather could have been saved.
The current state of Western civilization offers no salvation to anyone.

>thinking that WW2 was the war and not just a battle
We're the foot soldiers in the war that still rages on, lad.

I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning, I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own
I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing
Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!

Considering the current state of England and Israel I would say that if anyone won that conflict it was him

Well, there are other factors like dysgenics.

Wwho ever said he lost?

It's a cold war. And if one side refuses to fight, it's not a war at all, it's a slaughter.
If we did fight it would be a winnable war. Our way has a lot of answers to a lot of this world's problems. The establishment has no answers, nothing to offer, and Marxism has less than that, it offers only disaster.
There needs to be an ideological and intellectual war on the institutions. A cultural revolution of the Right, an anti-60's. It's not too late.

woke

No, but there is a stigma attached to being a loser, and if you try to pussyfoot around that fact, you may be autistic.
The guy was supposed to reinstate the monarchy, that's what he told Paul von Hindenberg he would do, but no, he had to sperg out and destroy the nation he was supposedly sworn to defend.
European history is interesting, and Hitler is definitely a part of it, but some people take things too far, and shills will exploit that tendency any way they can.

The Third Reich was a monarchy. Dictatorship is monarchism for the modern age. People the world over saw Nazi Germany as the revival and continuation of the German Empire.
That said, Hitler destroyed Germany like Leonidas destroyed Sparta. As if there weren't any outside forces aiming for the destruction of the German nationalist state which forced this war on Germany.

I agree. I think the title Fuhrer would have gone on to be a royal title. Sort of similar to the consuls that morphed to emperors.

I think it's the hereditary title that a lot of Fascists dislike in monarchy. Fascists believe in merit above all. It wouldn't have been a monarchy in the traditional sense.
I'm almost certain Hitler would have appointed a successor who wasn't blood related, but I believe there would be a natural incliation in Germany society to beatify his children if he chose to have any.

>Losing a war doesn't make you wrong.

It does. Strength is right. Weakness is wrong.

>2012+6
>not being racist

While men can be defeated, truth cannot.

True, but winners get to write the history. That's just how it is.

This

>While men can be defeated, truth cannot.

Truth can be defeated. It has been defeated tens of thousands of times.

Killing 9 million Jews makes you wrong though :)

NatSoc is not fascism. gtfo with your kike bullshit.

oy vey you anti-semite, according to recent studies the real number is 16 million
KYS NAZI SCUM

>9 million
how DARE you make light of the 12 million you stupid goy

No but being wrong makes you wrong. eh was wrong about a lot of things - starting the war for one...

This.

Coldplay? seriously?

(but you got me to look it up, so I suppose the bait worked...)

Loosing a war, because you are too stupid to use your army, your superior technology and war fatigue of your enemies properly, makes you wrong, useless, subhuman and really stupid.

>if anyone won that conflict it was him

dead. in a bunker.

winning.

wow. We can only hope that Trump wins that much, soon

/thread

It may have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.

Calm down friendo, what's wrong with the pic ?

I think you mean about 5.1 to 6.3 million, best estimate by historians

It doesn't matter.
Saving the Jews is not why the war was fought. It's noy why gentile men of white western nations went to war with one another. They didn't give a damn about the Jews. It wasn't for liberal values, or black people, the Jews, homosexuality, or multiculturalism. It was for the continued survival of their countries.
And the war itself greatly increased the number of Jewish victims. In some ways, if there hadn't been a war the Jews would have been better off.

>not using the word gorlirrion
stop being bad goys

You shut your whore mouth you filthy bigoted Nazi, do you have no sympathy for the families of those murdered 13.799 billion jews?

Yes it does

in some ways yes - they would not have been shipped into the death camps from Hungary adn france adn so on - but at what point would the 2not war" have stopped? when Hitler took Poland, adn we did not go to war, adn then killed the 3 million Polish jews, adn three million other Poles? what would he have done next? taken Holland and belgium, and we do not go to war? take France? still no war? take Hungary and kill their jews anyway?

your idea of there not being a war makes little sense - the Nazis ideology demanded war, or at least demands total domination of europe.

I think the jews would have suffered anyway.

perhaps a few million fewer would have died - perhaps they could have fled - but this is all hypothetical.

>using the word gorlirrion

exposing yourself as an idiot.