Just when you thought CNN couldn't sink any lower:

Just when you thought CNN couldn't sink any lower:
streamable.com/4eruq

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X8Lkp8Lesoo
metabunk.org/debunked-cnns-fake-news-broadcasts-charles-jaco-and-the-fake-live-gulf-war-reports.t1140/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ywb9kx/nyc-trump-election-protest-hack-russian-agents-trolls-government
inquisitr.com/4795115/michael-moore-marched-in-russia-sponsored-anti-trump-not-my-president-rally/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i thought cnn was in fruit and fruit rights and identification business now.

I'm surprised putins people didn't track them down if they were in russia, we all know 'free press' means zero everywhere these days.

they also promoted leftist rallies but I doubt CNN will go confront hem about it.

So sad what's become of cnn.

I remember 1991, the gulf war made them. The whole world took notice of their coverage.

Now they're just literal crying faggots who hate themselves and the US. Surely we are seeing them in their death throws. Despute them trawling the bottom of the barrel they still leaking viewers. They can't be around too much longer, surely.

>So sad what's become of cnn.
I still have friends and their parents/relatives who swallow everything CNN says. It's hard to comprehend...even if you're on the left how can you watch them and be like "ya, these guys seem legit"

I thought their only viewership was people stuck in airports. Obviously still some diehard fans out there. But as you said, how can they not see through the bs?

Far as I can tell they're still riding their former reputation as a legitimate hard-hitting news company from the old days. I get that old people still trust them, they don't use the internet much...but how people in their 20s & 30s still cling to CNN as legitimate news is mind-boggling

I have a relative with right wing views married to a right wing woman. They both eat up everything CNN says and voted Obama twice (they refused to vote for Trump). Some people are just too stupid to interact with.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>I remember 1991, the gulf war made them. The whole world took notice of their coverage.

CNN has been fake news right from the start. Here is a clip from 1990 of them getting caught faking news: youtube.com/watch?v=X8Lkp8Lesoo
>youtube.com/watch?v=X8Lkp8Lesoo
youtube.com/watch?v=X8Lkp8Lesoo
>youtube.com/watch?v=X8Lkp8Lesoo

How is it going low? This is quality reporting, it shows the unwitting victims of Russian astroturfing campaigns. Most of you retards are in the same boat, working against your country for free.

Would you get any rise out of them if you showed them this?

Maybe they're just needing some confirmation bias??

>only russians can create internet propaganda campaigns!

Thank you.
Knowing what I now know about fake news and particularly CNN, makes me reappraise what I once thought.

Actually we're working with the Russians because we want to send people like you to a Siberian gulag.

Yep, you're bang on.

Unfortunately this event is what made them credible in the eyes of normies. Sad.

garbage as usual

So what exactly is the reporter accusing the woman of doing? Knowingly or unknowingly spreading fake news created by Russians in a facebook group?

He’s not a fucking crisis actor you paranoid Nazi fucks. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? Do you not see every news report, every highly retweeted post on Twitter, every highly upvoted thread on Reddit telling you how fucking disgusting you are? STOP SPREADING THESE LIES. THEY ARE NOT CRISIS ACTORS. STOP YOUR LIES IMMEDIATELY.

What the hell?
It's like a fucking Tim and Eric skit,

I think he's harrassing her for basically retweeting something.

I just loathe CNN at this point.

fuck off shill. I dont care if he is an actor or not and honestly i think the whole idea is a little bit silly. Doesnt change the fact this kid is a massive fucking pussy

>it's bullshit
I fucking love this woman. Sup Forums's new queen, desu.

Yeah that’s what it looks like. CNN were probably trying to get the ardent Trump supporter to admit she made a mistake and was duped by the Russians. Then they air that 5 times an hour on the TV channel. The old lady had none of it though so they just settled for a shitty video for the website.

This has been debunked

Michael Moore was also involved in a Russian organized rally. I guess he was too busy protesting fat shaming by eating his local McDonalds whole menu to be interviewed by CNN

wtf is wrong with this crackhead lady

No it hasn't.

this isn't real lol

>russian super elite haxors laugh at your idea that abides failure
>we have chosen your president, and will contniue to subvert democracy, and choose next president
>you will play valuable role as useful idiot

sincerely
Mikhail Slavoslav
russian super elite haxor

HILLARY CLINTON AND HER BANDITS

>burden of proof

A retarded white trash Trump supporter? Now I've seen everything!

First of all I'm a WASP, second of all I guarantee you that myself and my family could buy your home, have it demolished, build a house on the same lot, and have it demolished over and over again, without ever risking spending pastour means. I gurantee you, that you're a peasant by comparison in wealth.

I'm a man that comes from well means who believes in pragmatism and realism, not tribalistic liberal versus conservative group-think, which you clearly adhere to

>you had electronic contact with Russians

OH FUCK. RUSSIANS POST HERE WE'RE COMPROMISED!

No one on here was saying he was a crisis actor you mug.
We were saying his dad is an ex-FBI agent and he was being fed lines in his interviews.

The crisis-actor shit was from a republican talking in generalities about the shootings

>CNN is now going door-to-door harassing private citizens

D-did we break them...?

so cringy

metabunk.org/debunked-cnns-fake-news-broadcasts-charles-jaco-and-the-fake-live-gulf-war-reports.t1140/
Believe it or not.

What is there to debunk?

why do you make up lies? is it because of your small penis?

nah he's telling the truth, look it up

babie's first neurolinguistic programming. I will say the idea at the start and finish in caps. well done. to the GCHQ with you for further training.

Up next, he will sink the Lusitania in a false flag attack to drag the US into ww1.

>so they might have been there but still faked the reporting
fake

>"right wing"

>mfw white girl walking around in garbage

they have some deal with the cable companies so they get paid a fee from even the basic package

if you have cable you pay CNN

Yeah, Michael Moore bragged about attending one, and filmed himself being there

Don't have a cow, shill.

They've been doing that a while now.
Last year they literally tracked down someone who made a wrestling meme they didn't like to his home and openly blackmailed him into apologising and promising to never criticise CNN again.

Nice lady. I wish someone would bomb CNN.

I'm so glad pol has been wrong on Soros ability to tamper with iur election and Hilarry winning
This is such a nice timeline with her being dead and a never once been corrupted election

CNN was always a cover up and obfuscation operation. In it inception, it was made for corruption.

I looked, I couldn't find anything. Why do you people never have any solid proof of your claims?

Your own source says they faked it you stupid fuck.
Goddamn you are dense. You must work for CNN.

yes it is they use the same tactic everytime retard

Erie feeling looking at this, a disturbed and disgusted feeling.

What's the bottom right photo?

They've already done it. It's real.

Like the kiwi I was bedazzled by CNN when they covered the war in 1991. Swallowing everything they reported, even the shit about how many jihadist soldiers surrendered to a tv crew. They didn't exactly sell themselves short did they?
Yeah-yeah, Dumme Däne. But give me a break. I was in my early teens and it was pretty much the first tv I saw that wasn't from our own '''Pravda''' type government run station (satellite receivers was illegal in DK up until the mid 80's). So I was not exactly equipped to see through that shit.

What part of the source says they faked it? The users that can’t provide any correct evidence and misread or overlook important details? Try harder.

Brainlet.

>This has been debunked
denial by A Cooper is not a debunk

All of this.
Plus for me it was a novelty to be able to watch the news at 3am. Was worth it for that alone.
Also my country only had news stories about car crashes, bad weather events and people complaining about the cost of electricity.

people too stupid to search the internet don't deserve solid proof. be a man for once.

>when you realize she isn't doing a weird squat but is just sitting down on the bench behind her

>Wants to send people to the gulag

That's extremely leftist of you

You just ruined that picture for me

You're such a fucking useless moron..

The blue wall behind them is part of a hotel, not a blue screen. The air raid siren was fake tho.

I was waiting for the old lady to ask that faggot if he understood how crazy and unhinged hes sounds.

>CNN as legitimate news
For people with critical thinking skills, it doesn't really matter where the news comes from because we know how to filter out the opinions, the fallacies, the lies, the bias. So we tend towards media outlets where getting the news is less work. Away from MSNBC and Fox and towards Reuters, WSJ, CNN, ABC, CBS, USAToday, etc. Real attempts at journalism are much more appreciated than thinly-veiled propaganda.

CNN is 24/7 propaganda, shill.

>BBC
>PBS
>Al Jazeera
>Reuters
>Fox

These are the outlets you read if want a clear picture.

I found proof within a minute and I’m on my phone, user. The first link is from a lefty source confirming the event and the second link demonstrates Moore’s involvement.

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ywb9kx/nyc-trump-election-protest-hack-russian-agents-trolls-government

inquisitr.com/4795115/michael-moore-marched-in-russia-sponsored-anti-trump-not-my-president-rally/

This is a good one

Jesus are they in paddocks hotel room or something

This is True. CNN for most deepstate slut that can be is still CIA. They got the sleeper cell. Why? Because the Russians DID FUCKING GOT INVOLVED, like they always do. But lets not forget they helped Hillary too.

When you have two candidates you can afford to support both like any country. Problem here is that while China used its lobby apparatus and diplomacy, the fucking Kremlin used spy rings and troll armies to destroy Hillary.

Now they aren't happy because they lost their only man around Trump (Steve) and are losing their IC assets like McCabe.
--------------------------------------------------------------
That bitch is a Russian sleeper cell, so dont be so considerate.

BBC is utter propaganda, back in the days they had good documentaries and shows but its over.

GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS

GAS THE KIKES

kek
b-b-but the russians posted stuff on the internet

I wish I could get fake news to come to my house.
>hurr durr your muh Russia
>Yeah, they gave me a gorillian rubles to MAGA. Anyway, you're just in time. We're going to play the Hungary Games!

no, it's not real
someone on Sup Forums made it

show me the atricle or video CNN used it in, if you think it's real

>i thought cnn was in fruit and fruit rights and identification business now.

I also saw this advertisement. I was in an airport.

I guess most of Sup Forums hasn't seen it because we don't watch TV.

She should've said,"So? I'm talking to a Jewish puppet right now ain't I? It's America. I can do what I want, kike lover." And slammed the door.

My God, this is ridiculous.
They're harassing an old lady who replied to a facebook post created by a Russian agency. What is next? Create a show about people who retweeted Russian Today?

helicopter rides are too merciful for the communist scum!!!

Sometimes I wish I was faggoty enough looking to pass for a cnn reporter. Cant tell ya how many times ive thought about calling up random leftists for an interview just to fuck with them.

I believe it's real because I've seen evidence of them doing it in the past. Started with Zimmerman. And he wasn't the last.