Is anyone on /pol rich?

Is anyone on this board even rich? or all we all some kind of NEET's?

Personally i am not rich and i'm currently a NEET i'm enjoying my free time that i can use to develop some new skills and to eat healthy and form my body.

How about you anons?

how do you support your NEETdom?

Savings, could apply for Unemployment money since i worked the past years. Will do it sooner or later since i invested some money in crypto tho.

No girls + no going out + redpilled on obvious scams = tons of disposable income.

Been NEETing it up for 8 years, I'm not going back

How do you do that? Do you live with your mom?

Give up the NEET life. I did, and it's worth it.

There's no excuse for anyone on Sup Forums to be broke with crypto in existence

Took me 1 year to turn $5k into $1m

suspect that a large chunk are neets with upper middle class parents

had my first job at six, stripping wedding albums for my father. At 15 when I could legally work, I've had a 'job' and a career since (now 33). Had to stop wedding photography with my father during '08 cause no one wanted to pay for a wedding when they couldn't afford rent (my market was low to high middle class...jews were the worst to work for). As a barista during that time, I was offered 10 bitcoin for a latte. I turned it down because the hassle of starting a wallet wasn't worth it at the time. Now I'm a bartender and enjoying every minute of it, with most my needs taken care of, minus all thee guns and ammo I can't afford (why socom M1a so much?!).But more importantly, rich ain't as important as the people close to you and your community. If you happen to get rich providing for said people, awesome. If you claw and burn your way to the top for power, money, status. you might as well kys. Having a rich and fulfilling life with personal goals that happen to benefit those around you, is possibly the best way to live. Fake jew paper doesn't create it. The richest people that come into my bar never leave with a woman/man, are treated like shit by everyone, and are only ever there with people when it's a work 'moral boosting event' on their dime. Strive for making more smiles around you.

bump cause that took forever to write.

yes, I'm rich as fuck. Ask me anything.

I'm not rich but never have to work again.

What contributed to your wealth? and being american, what tax bracket are you in?

Does it bother you that no matter how much money you have, you will always be a circumcised American Jew ?

i bought drugs with bitcoins back in 2014, now i'm richer than you'll ever be.

simple as that.

why would you lie on the internet?

you stripped for your dad?

I am smart and aggressive as fuck. Grad from Brown. Started as professor, went off on my own to start business. Got an inheritance as well when both my parents died. I banked the inheritance (millions), but make my own income from my business. 500 employees. I have household manager, maid, lawn/estate manager, driver from a company I use when I need him, but drive my own car otherwise: I drive an Outback to avoid stares and jealous employees. I'm in 39.6% bracket of course. My AGI on taxes my CPA just filed was $18,457,200.

Not rich but am making more than double average family income as a single male.

Nice text somehow true money doesn't really make you happy. Striving for a career is a meme too. Since mostly only people from big cities suffer from that illness.

How do you define rich? It seems the more wealth I accumulate the more my expenses go up. Holidays, mortgages, childcare.
I work the same 40 hour work I have since I was a teenager.
I haven't been in debt since I was 23 and I have more savings than ever.
But I still couldn't afford to just quit my job or realistically spend anything too extreme. The whole system of spending and saving would collapse in 2 weeks and the bank would begin to kick me and my family out of our house. Is that real wealth?
You tell me?

You are rich if you can sustain your actual lifestyle without working. Why are your expenses going up? Are you going to more exotic places or do your expenses go up because you have more children? Anyways having a intact family is more worth than a few millions on your bank account.

I have a house and earn 45k British a year, not rich but am just about comfortable.