He doesn't realize the ethnostate already exists

>He doesn't realize the ethnostate already exists.
Sup Forumsocks scheme to do things like try to colonize Namibia or Tuvalu.
>Poland is 99.8% white
>For the moment, resistance to shitskin invasion is high.

Honestly, I can't think of anywhere easier to make the ethnostate happen. Pump in enough white nationalists to eternally safeguard against attempts at opening the floodgates to shitskins.

Of note, three main ways to get in to Poland:
- Find a job.
- Invest in starting a business in Poland
- Be a student at a Polish university

We would need as many people to do #1 as possible. Pump money and jobs in to Poland. Strengthens the economy, and provides a route to import more whites. Turn Poland in to a superpower, acquire nukes to make Poland permanently stronk.

Other urls found in this thread:

sorger.pl/jaskinie-w-tatrach
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there's a reason why foreigners don't go to poland

Foreign-born doesn't include darkies who have been there 2+ generations.

The only reason we are not getting niggers is because they know we are ex-communist poor right wing nationalist assholes that actually kill the man fucking his wife not aplaud him and give him my tax money, especially since we already hate gypsyes so much and we asscociate any nigger with a gypsy

>1.1
fucking chinks coming here

You should see the communities here in bucharest, fucking chinks everywhere, especially near Baneasa

i swear chinks are the real Invaders that we need to be aware of

Leave the polish people alone, they have their country for them not for the "white race" stupid amerimutt.

This.

Polak, stop larping and *D*O*_*I*T*!*
>never to be seen again

t. vytautas of dublin

I suggest Ukraine instead. Since it's a unstable shithole, we can easily take over the government and set up our own rules, instead of being subject to the whims of a suspicious local government. We'll need to build infrastructure though, because that country is seriously Africa tier.

Sooo... Burgers retards want to flood my country with the black sun ideology bullshit and ther shity mutt DNA after they destroy their own country?
Nope
Fuck off

>implying whites want to take in disheveled whites

Poland is shit and poor, also white niggers. Don't come here.

>Implying Poland wants to take in a flood of non-Poles who don't speak the language, know the culture, or have any attachment to the actual history and land of Poland beyond muh white ethnostate.
Typical mutt.

Leave Poland alone.

They aren't there.

Foreign population in Ukraine and Belarus means Russians, not Africans. That map is little off and it's from 2015. Refugee crisis started in 2015 and statistics aren't made in 2015.

Foreign born isn't non-white tho.

Oh fuck off burger

This.
Our 3,8% is mostly Slovaks and Hohols which are White.
It does not count "Czech-born" gypsies tho.
Romania would be utterly BTFO.

Also asylum applicants aren't refugees, only after they get approved they become refugees, but 90% of asylum applicants get rejected and they don't stay in country unless they can buy apartment, but then they aren't asylum seekers, they become regular migrants.

Also Finnish or German migrant doesn't implies European. A German or Italian migrant can be a Turk, gypsy or Arab, anybody who got their country's citizenship.

Eastern europe does not want mutt larpers and internet nazis. "muh ethnostate" fucking ridiculous. If you are not going to fight for your identity, you are not worth to share ours, because we have much more than the color of our skin.

>99.8% white

there's a reason stormfags doesn't want to acknowledge poles as white

it disproves their utopian fantasy of the ethnostate. The other side of the argument just resorts to blaming their eternal boogeyman, the omnipotent jew.

The fact is that in Balkan and other Southeastern European countries, you are too low IQ and incompetent to develop your own economies. Be grateful that we've even deigned to grace your sh*tholes with our presence.

t. my uncle controls the entire lightbulb industry in Hungary

I'd pay good money to see fat westcucks and mutts trying to live out their larping and getting BTFO by the ukranian mafiya .

How about fuck off. God you Americans are just the most awful fucking people on this board. Dividing white people and promoting foreign immigration to white countries.

And besides that, Poland has 2.5 million Ukrainians. 500k Belarusians. Thousands of Asians. This map is bullshit.

Same here. Most of the 13.6% of the "immigrant" population are Croats from neighbour countries. Mostly Bosnia.

Do you handle the propaganda cannons too? Get out of the balkans you asshole

>create ethnostate at expense of destroying Polish identity
No thanks, and I don't even like Poles. The world belongs to us by rights, there's no need to destroy an existing culture in the process

>race is only a skin tone

Go
back

Similar for us. Majority of those people are hungarians stuck in a neighbor country (after Trianon) moving back.

there are reasons as to why like literally 6 million polacks GTFOed from their own country since joining EU in 2004, those reasons are very fucking real i shit you not.

map is from 2015 and ukrainians were imported only after russia-ukraine philandering in donbas, also its more like 1.5m ukrainians, and much less belarussians than 500k. also ukrainians before even getting a VISA need to already have a job plus there is almost no social system so only imigrants that come in are actual workers not didndunotin-gimmie-burger-coupons

You see small Luxembourg with over 45% of foreigners? Still a white country. still got shitloads of money. If you are white and you fear the shitskins, you are a weak breeed.

Keep you damn noseberg out of Whitey's business, jew. If we want to go there, we'll go there, and no jew will be consulted.

Poland is a Slavic country not a white country, dumbass

Fuck off mutt, we are full. Go to Israel if you wanna be in an ethnostate.

Slavs are the lowest quality of whites... yay our potatoes are unsullied but meanwhile the applesand oranges are starting to rot

why would anyone migrate to moldova???

Saved. Thats a great piece of art :^)
Also question for poles: how much does the land cost in south east area?

Depends on which kind of land obviously. If you want to have buildings there, then it will cost much more than agricultural one. Prices vary a lot, just go to gumtree.pl, then property, then land, then pick one of the southern areas (małopolskie, podkarpackie).

>If we want to go there, we'll go there

Hahahaha
Nope, you will not get there

Thanks friendo , looking for a place for permaculture farm so ill check the plots

These ones are generally ass-cheap. Especially if you don't care if it's close to bigger cities.

T. Less than 50% white mongrel mutt

T. George soros
T. Żmudzin

If I look at that map, my guess would be Romania is "the ethnostate" as those 1.1% are mostly Moldovans (which are Romanians...).

The Polish 1.6% is wrong, because there are close to 1.5 million Ukrainians living in Poland illegally.

Poland is a Polish ethnostate, not a "white" ethnostate. Even a Ukrainian or Crotian migrant to Poland will forever be a foreigner there and his children will be known as half-breeds even if he manages to breed with a Polish woman (unlikely). Muttsharts don't understand how Europe and the rest of the world works

>three main ways to get into Poland
>ethnostate
Op are you retarded.
First off,

Ethnos means state in Greek. You stupid Varvarian scoundrel scum should consider suicide.
Second, if it is a homogenous state, WHY WOULD THEY BE MULTICULTURAL STATE OF VARIOUS AMERIMUTTS OR OTHER COUNTRIES ?
WHAT IS THE POINT ?
THEY ARE HOMOGENOUS POLISH STATE, WHERE ANYONE OF POLISH ETHNICITY IS ALLOWED.

NO SUBHUMAN ANGLOS AND GERMANIC SCUM NOR ANY OTHER RETARD IS ALLOWED.
NONE.
STAY IN YOUR SHITHOLE MUTTS.
STOP RACEMIXING AND SUBRACE MIXING YOU MONGRELS.

He meant that they don't care only about their skin tone and race, but their long historical culture.
Something you don't have and never will Burger scum.
He might have to go Reddit, you on the other hand have to go back to elementary school and learn to read.
Better yet,go back to Somalia.

Thanks
/Thread

Saved for later use

>it disproves their utopian fantasy of the ethnostate.
Almonds, activate!

>Pump in enough white nationalists
Do we have anything to say about it? There's plenty of wn here already anyway.
That's cold, bro

Ireland was an ethno state until the end of the 90s when 98% of the country was ethnic Irish but now in 2018 the country is 25% foreign and I recon we will be the first people to be a minority in our homeland.

I've never understood everyone praising Poland, if it is all sunshine and rainbows then why is half their fucking country over here in mine?

those are people stuck there since the fall of soviet uniom

because you had 70 years of time to develop after war, while Poland had 28. Meaning you gotta work hard here to get by. You don't have to work as hard in the UK. Life there's easier. Which comes at a price of invigilate state and forced multikulti.

and in croatia is mostly croats from bosnia

nahh i understand why your country is fucked, i just don't get why people keep praising it as if its the homeland for the white race and the savior of western civilization because they piss off the Jews.

I'm considering Poland or Norway. However both are pretty cold which is unfortunate.

Lmao

>both are pretty cold which is unfortunate.

Are you a Paki?

Having visited both Britain and Poland, the former is hands down one of the worst places you could have the misfortune of living in
The A*glo was a mistake

Basically this. Place is a corrupt shithole. But it's our shithole that sandniggers have been trying to take from us literally for hundreds of years and even succeeded for a while. So it's damn sure, we ain't letting that happen, even though the shitdicks in the parliament are working very heard to achieve maximum cuckery.

>cold
>unfortunate
That's actually the best part
That's why I prefer visiting Czechy or Slovakia over Spain or Italy

The colder the better
Cold is comfy, after all

>The only reason we are not getting niggers is because they know we are poor
That's all there is to it, gyppo.

At least white people still exist here. Every french person I see looks like an Arab

My dad works for Nintendo

My dad is the hacker Sup Forums, he will ban you, get out gook.

I agree.

well, I mentioned both positives and negatives. For some positives of UK outweigh negatives. For others, the praising ones, positives of Poland outweigh negatives. Like you say, grass is always greener on the other side.

For me personally, I would rather work in Germany for a few years and go back to peace. UK is too far away.

>1.4
damn russians buying real estate on the black sea coast

Yes, they are, we call them gypsies.

they do though

Nah, nowhere near that nowadays - at worst we still have about 3% gyppos (the rest have been exported towards you and the rest of Western Europe) 4% bozgors and another 5% other garbage like you.
We're still cleaner than you have ever been.

you fuck off britmutt, we don't want you in Slav countries

Prid pozriet nase jaskyne v Nizkych Tatrach. :)

sorger.pl/jaskinie-w-tatrach

>12.0

Toppest keks

>3%
I think you mean 300

>We're still cleaner than you have ever been.
lolwut

We have Magyars,Slavs and even Germans living here so it's not really an "ethnostate".

I'll have to agree on this one. French people are very swarthy. We're not white.

I'm moving to Poland to subvert their culture. It's in my Anglo blood. Hopefully we can get them to 10% by 2022.

This map is retarded. The city I'm living in (Dresden) has ~6000 foreigners of a total population of ~550.000. And not all of them are shitskins. Painting Germany has some diverse hellhole is just wrong for many regions especially the East. Also some Burger rooting for Poland makes me chuckle. You either have no idea or personal ties otherwise you wouldn't talk like this. Which doesn't mean I don't support our pol anons (unless they talk shit about Krauts). You're doing great over there.

Too slow, Jozin :D
I have already been there

Back when I was 16 years old

Maps from this source are retarded. For instance, the high percentage in Latvia and Estonia can be explained by Russians who didn't move out after USSR collapsed _and_ are considered to be non-citizens (they pay taxes but do not have the right to vote for a president).

Then Russia. This is where it's complex. USSR collapsed, and dozens of millions of Russians ended in foreign countries (including in territories that belonged to Russia for hundreds of years). There "was Crimea" in 2014. Many "foreigners" coming to Russia could be Russian speakers themselves from ex-USSR republics like Baltics, Ukraine. So, useless map without context, but it would be complicated otherwise.