Is this man really not white simply because he is Jewish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY
twitter.com/nikkihaley/status/965782237517172741
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, its very simple

Is a glass of water sewage simply because it has shit in it?

But this """""""pure""""""" Aryan Greek is?

Pale skin does not equal white.

>But this """""""pure""""""" Aryan Greek is?

Jew are the lowest life forms, only the mutts from countries like Jusa and Australia are equal to them.

The race of jews are called ashkenazi so you could say they are white but they are their own ethnicity, like anglos, nords or slavs.

They've always had a non-white separate identity otherwise they would be assimilated in the first white country they landed 2000 years ago

So jews are not damaging to our bloodline but they are in every other way. To me a jew is not a racial brother, he is the same as a nigger

That is correct

Jews will claim to be white when it suits their devious ends, then switch 2 being a Jew when it doesn't.

No one on Earth is white according to pol

This. Being white means you are a european who lives in your home country in which generations of your ancestors lived and fought to preserve your freedom and culture. Non-Europeans cannot be white.

Greeks are not white
Jews are not white
Italians are not white

Simple

No, because he's an asshole too.

But the Irish aren't white they're potato niggers

It's biology. You're either born to white parents or you're not.

We have whites in the diaspora, US, south africa, australia, canada, etc. Jews are non-white everywhere.

Skin color doesn't make whiteness? So Russians are not white too then. Or Canadians.
White skin =/= always white
but dark skin = always not white ?

Cheddarmansayswut

This is what happens when we don't IP-ban Indians.

Stay on track. Ethnic Ashkenazi Jews can be assimilated in our bloodline but they retain a separate consciousness. Their non-white status is not a result of their genetics but a personal ideological choice.

They have two choices:

- Breed with whites and become white, renounce Jewish identity

- Stay Jewish, but never be considered white

biology is merely morphological, half niggers can have white skin and blue eyes but that doesn't mean they are white, same with jews or anyone else. Diaspora cannot be white, you live in modern countries often as the result of transportation, desertion, religious differences etc and have no meaningful nationality. You also are all mixed as fuck, so your heritage is meaningless. You don't live in the countries that gave rise to our empires, you don't see the culture or the history or the land. Diaspora always outs itself on Sup Forums especially americans who think being white means dominating the global stage and that europe is not white because it is leaving the global stage. The reality is that white europeans don't give a fuck about 'relevance' and care about their own national interests and people whereas americans want to distract themselves from their shithole country.

youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY

Correct.

I think you're just butthurt about Americans. Btw I'm czech, I'm not going to fling shit at you.

You're just stupid if you think thousands of years of evolution vanish when you move over the ocean to New York City. Whites/Europeans are the same everywhere.

I will accept a white from a remote corner of Australia over a nigger who spent his life in my backyard.

>thinking Jews are human

Fuck you, Indians are white and based.

following my line of reasoning why would I be butthurt about americans? A european couldn't envy an american in terms of living standards, ethnicity of the population or the land itself. My point is simply that 'American' isn't even a white nationality, blacks, indians and south/central americans have as much right to be american as whites. If you identify as american you cannot be white, and americans can't identify as europeans because they haven't been raised in the culture and lands. The whitest a couple might be in the US is a male with parents from four different countries and a female with the same. In Europe our parents might come from two villages not 200 miles away from eachother in a country that has been white for 10 000 years.The genetic difference is just vast despite morphological similarity.

> jewish

he's not even human

God Bryan Cranston fucking sucks ESPECIALLY in Breaking Bad fucking dyslexic can't read the fucking queue cards so he said his lines SUPER SLOW and everyone thought it was brilliant drama when really he's just fucking illiterate

Did you know that our glorious US Ambassador to the UN is white?

twitter.com/nikkihaley/status/965782237517172741

This

Some Jews are white. Actually all the successful ones are white.

dat plastic surgery

FFS. Entertainment should come with a 'WARNING - Contains Jews' sticker.

Correct

thats not aryan you mongoloid
altho greeks are white alot of them are mixed with roaches same goes for all the balkans

Wrong. Jews are NOT white.

He looks exactly like a turkroach I know. They could be identical twins. Also has blue eyes. Does that make turkroaches white as well?

They're not Caucasian though, that's what we commonly mean by white

Greeks are white and based

Yes. Even if race and religion didn't matter, Jews broke social justice so they shouldn't consider themselves white in any situation to be consistent.

jews claim whiteness or not when it suits them. by this standard alone they aren't white, and it's important that everyone understand this.

yes

Fuck off kike

You're soft in the head m8. By that logic a nigger living in Europe is white.

Whiteness is a matter of genetics. You sound like an Achmed who thinks he's a European.

>Europeans don't give a fuck about being relevant

Lol, right. That's why you're so bitter about Americans ruling the world. Euros are obsessed and resentful towards the United States because it outperformed them in every regard within a few hundred years of it's inception.

>Why would I be butthurt about Americans

I dunno, but you keep making long butthurt posts about America in this thread.

You're not fooling anyone. I can find cherrypicked pictures of white people in Mexico, too.