Seriously, you retards, this is a political thread

Seriously, you retards, this is a political thread.
This is only relevant to a few of us who have been here for years, so I expect most of you to hate me for this.
HOW has Boxxy effected your political views? Pic related. how do you feel about a Sup Forums queen hating every thing you believe in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-elFqYXt_R0
youtube.com/watch?v=Auam0TJFsSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never listened to the dumb bitch but I wanted to fuck her face before she got fat.

>Woman

I only know one youtube video from her.
youtube.com/watch?v=-elFqYXt_R0
She's gay
youtube.com/watch?v=Auam0TJFsSY
She is just a fixture of this site. so many slide, shit threads..
Can we get back to our roots? tell me about your experience and hoe it politically affected by the BOXX?

You mean the Bump Stock Cuck is still a great President?

Why does she looks ugly in this pic?

RIIIIGGGHT
You will post 285 threads about a bald lesbian, but suddenly this isn't relevant?
Sorry Boxxy dosen't have a dick, and that's less attractive to you.

>before she got fat
You mean when she was 14.

Nigger that's Marilyn Manson

>boxxy
Who fucking cares? I ignored her garbage output during her peak and i'll ignore it now.

Because you asked, she looks ugly to me in every picture.
If you cared, you go go to and but those right now. The orders are vaige and can be worked around.
I love funs, and have a few. I don't need bump stocks. most people with the ability to read and consume information can do worse with a hand sander.
How do you feel one of the greatestest and most prolific personas to bless this site, feels about this?

My first ever fap was to boxxy babee

Who , and why?

legal in my state faggot

she looks disgusting
and she never was the queen of anything

Disappointing but unconcerning.

She looks as retarded as you sound

Who's this cunt again?
Can't remember.

Sup Forums-tier meme

I swear you shills are getting more retarded by the second

fuck my spellcheck.
the orders are vague
(checked)
No, but she has the same political pull.
Who cares about your tinder threads?
Who cares about your how do we fix XXXX?
Who cares about your conspiracy threads??
just kindly fuck off you faggot. I'm trying to have a political thread about OG youtube people and their politics vs the affects of this website.
Just go post another "I hate something" thread.
Double roody poo turbo faggot

Time has not been kind to that unfortunate person.

>tfw you were one of the people who was anti-Boxxy from the start
It feels good to be vindicated after a decade. The Boxxy spam was so insufferable that Sup Forums was rendered almost unusable.

The real question is why do leftists constantly reveal themselves to be massive faggots who care what everyone else thinks of them

>Caring about this dried up whore from Sup Forums way the fuck ago
Get out

Before I ever knew of "Boxxy" I was in a homeless shelter. There was this girl who looked just like "Boxxy" but had huge tits. She was 23 or so.

She would waddle through the parking lot of the homeless shelter with her pants around her ankles, screaming at the top of her lungs to attract a man.

She followed me one day. She followed me on to a bus when my mom came to visit me. She sat next to me, staring, giggling, and babbling.

I should have taken her up on her offer when she waddled around pants free.

Last I saw she had some boyfriend who gave her a place to live.

what the fuck is a boxxy, isn't that some old cat meme or something

lurk moar
post less
newfag
sound? you can hear me?Yeah faggot, shills post boxxy all day.
Can you queerbaits post one thing political?
The only thing I've asked for is, how do you think this persons political views have been shaped by her association with this site.

Not one of you have anything to add, except personal attacks.
Limp attacks, at that. Keep it political and relevant, ladies.

good lord shes hideous now
what the fuck happened?
or is that just a trap that looks like her

That's boxxy?
She's aged poorly. And she was a schizo back when.
Stay away my brethren.

Boxxy is fucking trash. Sup Forumstards all claiming she's some kind of queen. She is ugly as fuck big nosed kike.

The Magical Jizō who Manifested in the Forest

newfag, it's a barometer to tell how new you are.
me either
Who said I care?
Look at the catalouge, it's filled with copypasta and anti gun threads. At least I'm trying to make something that's not a shill thread. You're welcome to fuck off if you don't like it.
I don't have an answer for that. Hopefully someone in this thread can enlighten you.
funny. not political. let's TRY to keep on topic?

JEEBUS
Can one of you cock holsters keep on a topic?
I don't worship her, this board is full of shit threads, so I am trying to make one attemt to get US back to roots.
WHY do you think she got her fame here, yet is so far from those ideas, now????
cock gargling fag monsters, can you answer one simple question? I'm trying to make a relevant thread here. It's not about your fee fees.

Simple... when women lose their looks they get bitter. Stop expecting any other answer.

Quite simply she is irrelevant. Her thoughts, beliefs, supposed fame. Its all irrelevant. How is that for staying on topic? No reason to answer irrelevancy.

Are you the fat KIKE whore trying to salvage the fat beta permavirgins in a desperate attempt to seem relevant?

>oh 30 faggots on an image board worship me. Let me bask in my grandiose delusions!

???
samefag much?
No. I'm just tying to keep something orginal on this board.
Would you care to debate politics, or are you here to whine?

I honestly can not believe this thread still exists.thank you
I still don't understand who ne person can not debate, or even argument about this persons life in the history of the board.

Now I know

I was around on Sup Forums when that slut posted. I never got the hype about her or any other attentionwhore/camwhore who posted. Shes a roastie so is there any surprise she follows the sort of political views (((they))) want roasties to follow?

boxxy? The cunt that brought normies to Sup Forums?

I...is that her? If so...